Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=701267)

Hellfire-demon 10-11-2010 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11361016)
well its only normal I don't look at it from the view of an "average" player. either you got good ping or not. don't got good ping? don't go tro or nin.

no need to nerf the fires as it would be too easy for me then, at least now they give me a challenge.

I think nerfing fires might not even be the solution, but uping SS/FB might be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomlyInsane (Post 11360699)
I'll be honest i hate being a warrior, because i get overpowered by ninjas and fire taos..but the trick is to have fun playing the game, if you get mad then log off? It really isn't that hard to turn the game off and come back later, and being good at pvp is always an advantage. :p

Oh and this. Yes I do want things balanced out well, but trully, just have fun, and when getting stressed, click close.

yogosun 10-11-2010 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon (Post 11361023)
I think nerfing fires might not even be the solution, but uping SS/FB might be.

I don't think adding more damage to yet another char is the sollution... Everybody already gets killed fast nowadays, ain't gotta get even faster.

And I didn't read all the post, stopped half through, but in my regard only 2 things are OP... Those are the 30% extra TFB damage and the huge M-att fires get from artifacts vs absolutely no M-def that gets added by the other artifacts.

Sollutions:

1) Cap SS/FB at 130% and make TFB 100%... the more skills you need, the more damage you should get.

2) Lower the M-att of artifacts a lot (and make crits 1,5 times damage and not twice) or drastically increase the M-def of artifacts. If a P4 bs ds can increase your M-att with 20%+ depending on your gears (mostly a lot more then 20%) then what's the lame 3% M-def bonus of lets say a P2 whirlpool armour supposed to compensate? Right... nothing...

Fires weren't OP, tallies helped them a lot and then by adding crits & pene and artifacts, their damage went beserk. Really fun trying to fb on servers that are always laggy, against a ****load of fires cuz everyone reincarnates cuz they are OP while needing no skills and only need a good fan and bs with P4 ds.

aleczutza 10-11-2010 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federico R (Post 11357816)
since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?

Just make a fire.

Hellfire-demon 10-11-2010 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogosun (Post 11361044)
I don't think adding more damage to yet another char is the sollution... Everybody already gets killed fast nowadays, ain't gotta get even faster.

And I didn't read all the post, stopped half through, but in my regard only 2 things are OP... Those are the 30% extra TFB damage and the huge M-att fires get from artifacts vs absolutely no M-def that gets added by the other artifacts.

Sollutions:

1) Cap SS/FB at 130% and make TFB 100%... the more skills you need, the more damage you should get.

2) Lower the M-att of artifacts a lot (and make crits 1,5 times damage and not twice) or drastically increase the M-def of artifacts. If a P4 bs ds can increase your M-att with 20%+ depending on your gears (mostly a lot more then 20%) then what's the lame 3% M-def bonus of lets say a P2 whirlpool armour supposed to compensate? Right... nothing...

Fires weren't OP, tallies helped them a lot and then by adding crits & pene and artifacts, their damage went beserk. Really fun trying to fb on servers that are always laggy, against a ****load of fires cuz everyone reincarnates cuz they are OP while needing no skills and only need a good fan and bs with P4 ds.

1) was EXACTLLY my point :P.

And dont lower dmg form artifacts, but from refineries. They are teh problem. Artifacts dont give much OPness, refineries do.

Also remember +m attack goes in % with defense. So again, teh dmg doesnt reall higher that much, but penetration. THATS teh problem, thats when things started to get out of hand.

So ye, tfb 100%, fb 130%, penetration refineries gone, and cric for taos at 1.5 seems perfect list of balancing. (saying this AS A FIRE, before fires start complainign as noobs.)

yogosun 10-11-2010 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon (Post 11361148)
1) was EXACTLLY my point :P.

And dont lower dmg form artifacts, but from refineries. They are teh problem. Artifacts dont give much OPness, refineries do.

Also remember +m attack goes in % with defense. So again, teh dmg doesnt reall higher that much, but penetration. THATS teh problem, thats when things started to get out of hand.

So ye, tfb 100%, fb 130%, penetration refineries gone, and cric for taos at 1.5 seems perfect list of balancing. (saying this AS A FIRE, before fires start complainign as noobs.)

I've had fires with 300+ pot compaining that fires are OP... that's just how obvious it is. Yet so many noob fires complain cuz using a no skilled char is finally getting rewarded

heh 10-11-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxAdamxKremxx (Post 11360760)
Your math sucks.

Maxed Fire hits a Maxed Trojan with Ears who has Level 5 Mag Refines on for well over 3.5k damage lol.

What math did i do?

what calculation did i calculate?

Fail much?

you also fail at reading comprehension, and fail to play this game.

I'm going off the dmg based on what i see when my friend who is a max trj with ears gets hit from fighting a max fire.

who needs to waste time doing calculations when the results are already given to you, because I sure as hell want to see you waste your time doing calculations just to prove me wrong :).

Prove me with your mathematics and show how much a max fire would hit a max trj through 2nd rb dmg reduction, bless, +m def,+m%def, etc... because by you saying hitting more than 3.5k damage, I am assume even though it makes an ass out of me and you, that a fire tao will hit around 4-4.5k dmg...

xxAdamxKremxx 10-11-2010 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by heh (Post 11361778)
What math did i do?

what calculation did i calculate?

Fail much?

you also fail at reading comprehension, and fail to play this game.

I'm going off the dmg based on what i see when my friend who is a max trj with ears gets hit from fighting a max fire.

who needs to waste time doing calculations when the results are already given to you, because I sure as hell want to see you waste your time doing calculations just to prove me wrong :).

Prove me with your mathematics and show how much a max fire would hit a max trj through 2nd rb dmg reduction, bless, +m def,+m%def, etc... because by you saying hitting more than 3.5k damage, I am assume even though it makes an ass out of me and you, that a fire tao will hit around 4-4.5k dmg...

Your Server obviously sucks LOL.

We have 2 maxed trojans and 2 maxed ninjas a maxed warrior and 2 maxed fires that are all enemeis.

Your numbers don't even add up for a Full +12 warrior against a Full +12 tao lol

Not bothering to read the rest of your idiotic rant, sorry your server sucks and your fires don't know how to stats properly.

Hellfire-demon 10-12-2010 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogosun (Post 11361554)
I've had fires with 300+ pot compaining that fires are OP... that's just how obvious it is. Yet so many noob fires complain cuz using a no skilled char is finally getting rewarded

I'm as fire agree that fires are OP too. I kinda hate it, cus in old days atleast had to know how to play to win with a fire, but it is exactlly like u say, the no skilled chars getting rewarded.

As a fire, I don;t like being OP.

heh 10-14-2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxAdamxKremxx (Post 11361806)
Your Server obviously sucks LOL.

We have 2 maxed trojans and 2 maxed ninjas a maxed warrior and 2 maxed fires that are all enemeis.

Your numbers don't even add up for a Full +12 warrior against a Full +12 tao lol

Not bothering to read the rest of your idiotic rant, sorry your server sucks and your fires don't know how to stats properly.

I notice to see that you fail again on your part again...

How did you change the subject from a max trj to a full +12 warrior?

Isn't a max trj +12? that is why we say max right?

how does putting stats on a fire affect its damage?

If your going to argue please don't change the subject and again how do my numbers not come out right? when i did not even have numbers to calculate or the so called math i did, which i did not even do.

I just asked simply for you to prove me wrong, but you keep changing the subject for some apparent reason.

It's not like i care if i am wrong or right, if you believe i am wrong, give me something to look at, like some evidence so i can see why i was wrong.

I am an open minded person welcomed to any answers as long as there is a source of evidence.

Don't be a closed minded person because that won't get you anywhere in life if you always think your right and others are always wrong.

You sir fail to try to prove me wrong again, and only you think its a rant.

Feels like I'm talking to a kid, but i won't call you a kid because that just makes me a kid also, for name calling someone i don't even know and i might hurt your feelings o.0

Draconan 10-14-2010 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by heh (Post 11364064)
Feels like I'm talking to a kid, but i won't call you a kid because that just makes me a kid also, for name calling someone i don't even know and i might hurt your feelings o.0

I find lines like this funny. It is but an attempt to issue the said insult, while appearing to not be stooping to insults. Yet if you were indeed not stooping to insults this line simply would not appear ;)