Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=701267)

mistressyesumes 10-08-2010 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358834)
The one that has a ****ty 1hander weapon. Keep in mind my current warrior is wat-war-war.

I think he was fighting someone with a more powerful tower than him. His complaints for the most part is that he cant take out the server's "monsters" (my nickname for players with full +12's)

So you use a 2 hand? Ewwwww get skill it helps so you don't gotta be a defense tao.

Durant 10-08-2010 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistressyesumes (Post 11358839)
So you use a 2 hand? Ewwwww get skill it helps so you don't gotta be a defense tao.

lol there is some skill with 2handers ya know...

Besides I am not a defense tao. I cant do support worth **** hence the reason why I dont play my war-war-wat (biggest regret). Trust me though, once this new guy goes pure, people are gonna have to watch out.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358418)
What the hell are you talking about? Your saying Trojans arent PvP viable?

Correct.

Anything a tro can do a ninja can do better. Except herc.

So you're an idiot if you think there is any reason to go tro other than herc.

Oh, and spirit heal. :)

Hellfire-demon 10-08-2010 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358877)
Correct.

Just the idea behind having an old school tro si enough for me :o

Screw ninjas, screw rational thinking, I don't give a **** :]

Durant 10-08-2010 13:40

Quote:

Correct.

Umm what the hell are you talking about. Those were always the two reasons to go Trojan. What did you think it was for? Reflect? :rolleyes:

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11358921)
Umm what the hell are you talking about. Those were always the two reasons to go Trojan. What did you think it was for? Reflect? :rolleyes:

Tros could tank nado long enough to do some damage back.

But not anymore.

You never played tro before, bro?

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 14:55

Quote:

Correct.

lol you missed the "tro's get a hp bonus" part.

come to classic. you'll see why there are trojans :rolleyes:

Yougotflagged 10-08-2010 15:21

tro scenerios

both can 1 hit
tro v nin = win for tro

fire 3+ hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for tro

fire 2 hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for fire

tro vs else= win for tro

Tq needs to fix the fkey potting
That will be all.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11358946)
lol you missed the "tro's get a hp bonus" part.

come to classic. you'll see why there are trojans :rolleyes:

That was true before. But now after 2nd rb, gourds, taos with 20k HP, taos hitting 3k-7k dmg, ninjas having almost as much HP as tros, things have changed, brah.

*~panda~* 10-08-2010 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yougotflagged (Post 11358969)
tro scenerios

both can 1 hit
tro v nin = win for tro

fire 3+ hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for tro

fire 2 hits:tro 1 hits
tro v fire = win for fire

tro vs else= win for tro

Tq needs to fix the fkey potting
That will be all.

potting aint broken. Just put it over 2 fkeys and rapidly tap em. pots even faster then before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358989)
That was true before. But now after 2nd rb, gourds, taos with 20k HP, taos hitting 3k-7k dmg, ninjas having almost as much HP as tros, things have changed, brah.

you aren't gangster so stop replying with "brah". unless you mean the thing that women wear to hold their boobs up. that is indeed a bra.

and even if fires get 20k hp, a same geared trojan would fb for 21k with stig. gourds always were around.

If I one hit the fire, I'd pwn the fire with a tro.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11359013)
potting aint broken. Just put it over 2 fkeys and rapidly tap em. pots even faster then before.

you aren't gangster so stop replying with "brah". unless you mean the thing that women wear to hold their boobs up. that is indeed a bra.

and even if fires get 20k hp, a same geared trojan would fb for 21k with stig. gourds always were around.

If I one hit the fire, I'd pwn the fire with a tro.

You're not the center of the universe, brah.

If you're one of the minority with low enough ping who can consistently one hit a tao with 5 chances, AND have equal or higher pot than the fire (which is needed to hit 21k), then you don't represent the average.

We're talking about the entire game here. Not just you.

Brah.

Durant 10-08-2010 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358989)

There are two kinds of ninjas; I am calling them standard ninjas (not the ones you are referring to) and Tro-ninjas (the ones you refer).
You say trojans cant tank fires no more. Okay so Ninjas last longer? Basic glance of ninja head and armour to tros armour and ears (i know tros who usually go ears than coronet) and magic def is a diff of 1%. Yea 1% can mean a lot but as far as I know m-def is still capped so that ninja's ass is still gonna fry.

I do believe things have changed. Doesnt mean trojans are useless. People still all starry eyed watching ninjas but I am quite sure the true trojans still pwning ninja ass, despite what you believe.

Durant 10-08-2010 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11359018)

If you're one of the minority with low enough ping who can consistently one hit a tao with 5 chances, AND have equal or higher pot than the fire (which is needed to hit 21k), then you don't represent the average.

Brah.

Why didnt you say you sucked with fb and ss before? That would have cleared up everything in the beginning.

shrimp 10-08-2010 16:53

@ Mr. Alex Jones, yo bra, are you saying that fires with 20k hp is average, if so you have no clue as to what you are talking about. The ones who do maybe have that much surely did something to deserve it and should be able to kick ass, or at least stay alive a lil longer than most fires do.

Cloud~ 10-08-2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11359018)

Brah.

so... you are raging that a lower bp char can't kill a higher bp char? only logical no? that's why there is breakthrough. and seriously, if you can't hit 1 time with 5-7 chances, then you obviously shouldn't be playing a tro at all. ping? my ping is fine yea, but nonetheless even with worse ping I could hit taos. had no problem with it back when I played on an Us server while i'm from europe. besides, a 20k hp fire isn't average you numbnut

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11359032)
Why didnt you say you sucked with fb and ss before? That would have cleared up everything in the beginning.

all in all, this sums it up