Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Stricter Punishments for Botters (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=677058)

Loobylou 04-16-2010 02:51

Stricter Punishments for Botters
 
From now on, the TQ team will enact stricter punishments on any kind of cheating or illegal behavior that is identified by our GMs. We strongly advise players who have used, or are currently using, bot programs to cease immediately. It is recommended that you change your password and/or account information at our TQ Support Center, and DO NOT share your account with others, in order to maintain your account safety and security.

http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/...01727890.shtml

Ummmmmm.......

ForumAcc 04-16-2010 03:06

i had the best thought for for botjail, rather than logging on your char in a bot jail.

so when you log in you get a page like the character creation page, but it tells you that you've been botjailed for whatever the reason is, and then a link to email them if you want to challenge it a box to put in db codes.

that way all those botlvlers that get jailed with gear on have the gear stuck on there characters, rather than just making noobs and trading them accross and ditching the accounts also means 3rd time botjailed people couldnt just re-bot up another 137 character and put there +12s on it and go on botting again

anthony14 04-16-2010 03:52

i Laughed at this. :D

phini4eva 04-16-2010 03:58

lol, they just changed the amount of DBs to the exact mount of CPs required...sigh...

In fact, im right!

Original Rules:
Times Being Jailed

Dragonballs Paid
1
2

2
4

3
10

Modified Rules:
Times Being Jailed

Conquer Points Paid
1
430

2
860

3
2150





WHAT THE ****? What the hell do they think they are going to achive by changing the dbs into cps? This has got to be one of the most stupidist announcement ever made!

anthony14 04-16-2010 04:08

thats how stupid tq are.. why am i not surprised? :confused:

thehempknight 04-16-2010 05:10

That's right.... I don't mind.... The Cleansing is almost upon us....

Loobylou 04-16-2010 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11082252)
That's right.... I don't mind.... The Cleansing is almost upon us....

Right.....

jibberjab2.0 04-16-2010 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForumAcc (Post 11082130)
i had the best thought for for botjail, rather than logging on your char in a bot jail.

so when you log in you get a page like the character creation page, but it tells you that you've been botjailed for whatever the reason is, and then a link to email them if you want to challenge it a box to put in db codes.

that way all those botlvlers that get jailed with gear on have the gear stuck on there characters, rather than just making noobs and trading them accross and ditching the accounts also means 3rd time botjailed people couldnt just re-bot up another 137 character and put there +12s on it and go on botting again

Why do you think TQ lets low lvl chars enter botjail. Not to take a tour but to give cps or take botjailed chars items.

A good way for TQ to make more money is dump that option to enter jail and only be able to buy CPs from within jail not out. So no cps from selling items but cps straight from the website.


Pass that along hemp.

AngelKisses 04-16-2010 05:23

Well Its a nice dream.........

marty1991 04-16-2010 05:40

http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/...01727890.shtml

LAME, Same amount. Lol EPIC FAILURE again.

They should implement BETTER GAME GUARDS, not BETTER PUNISHMENTS. Heck botters dont care if their ninjas get banned. All they want is mentor xp and -1% bless.

TQ should make a better bot-free online game.

phini4eva 04-16-2010 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty1991 (Post 11082282)
http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/...01727890.shtml

Sounds better though. They doubled it. Lol But i guess this wont do anything new.

They should implement BETTER GAME GUARDS, not BETTER PUNISHMENTS. Heck botters dont care if their ninjas get banned. All they want is mentor xp and -1% bless.

TQ should make a better bot-free online game.

they didnt double it! its the same amount of cps as a db!

marty1991 04-16-2010 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by phini4eva (Post 11082301)
they didnt double it! its the same amount of cps as a db!

Ohhh.. WTF. FAIL, Sorry I didn't read well. >_< Let me edit. Lol thanks

Doc.ackerson 04-16-2010 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loobylou (Post 11082120)
From now on, the TQ team will enact stricter punishments on any kind of cheating or illegal behavior that is identified by our GMs. We strongly advise players who have used, or are currently using, bot programs to cease immediately. It is recommended that you change your password and/or account information at our TQ Support Center, and DO NOT share your account with others, in order to maintain your account safety and security.

http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/...01727890.shtml

Ummmmmm.......


TQ is unbelievable ( as in they do not speak English well so they often "lie").

TQ is unbelievable ( as in they make one thing then do a complete reversal ...like when they let every botter out of bot jail for free).

TQ is unbelievable, they will say anything. ( "classic' server)

Talk is cheap.

Doc.ackerson 04-16-2010 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loobylou (Post 11082120)
From now on, the TQ team will enact stricter punishments on any kind of cheating or illegal behavior that is identified by our GMs. We strongly advise players who have used, or are currently using, bot programs to cease immediately. It is recommended that you change your password and/or account information at our TQ Support Center, and DO NOT share your account with others, in order to maintain your account safety and security.

http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/...01727890.shtml

Ummmmmm.......




????? Your link does not say stricter, it says modification.





The following modification will be made ........

edit: phina later shows link that says stricter

phini4eva 04-16-2010 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson (Post 11082547)
????? Your link does not say stricter, it says modification.





The following modification will be made ........

http://co.91.com/content/2010-04-16/...04044332.shtml


read

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garxx101 (Post 11082557)
if i could ,.. i'd instantly ban them with no change for them to salvage their gears ,Grrr botters a ruining a almost perfect game

Stopped reading after that


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:36.