Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Hanging Gardens (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Where Are U Trojanna ??? i missed U So Much (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=434707)

!!!manar!!! 11-13-2007 02:40

Where Are U Trojanna ??? i missed U So Much

where are u trojanna????:eek:
i realy missed u :mad:
i need u to back to the game :confused:
when will u back to the game ??
all the dogs will shut up when u back :(
i hope u see my words and answer me
Good Luck for all

!!!manar!!! tro to archer 130
(((#*dena*#))) water to trojan 130
Bono_Bono: water to wiror to fire 2nd

jemy_the_strong 11-13-2007 02:46

Mostafa You Dont Even Say HI Anymore To Me Really I Dont Know What I Did Wrong To You Or Are You A New Owner ?

P.S Trojanna Dinit Made Me Shut Up She Try To Beat Me But She Cant Am Jemy No One Get Mess UP With Me I Will Be 1000 Times Better Than Trojanna I Will Be Soon Reborn And Next Month Ill Make My Stuff All Most Full 1 Dam Soc SDG And I Will Get Lots Of DBs Next Month i will show you all what a Wussy Warroir Can To All In Dam HG we Are Noop Sever Look For Example To Glory And To HG you Will Cry How Noop We All Are

Zakwech 11-13-2007 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!!manar!!! (Post 6740220)
Good Luck for all

Rofl, try to make a signature with
Quote:

MarcH 11-13-2007 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!!manar!!! (Post 6740220)
Good Luck for all

hi bro
plz tell me
what dogs u r talking about
by the way
we all miss trojanna the powerful player
but i THINK SHE HAS TO THINK TWICE
PLZ GIVE US SOME RESPICT
THANKS

Taky 11-15-2007 07:26

lol march do u feel concerned by what manar's saying ?

Trojanna 11-15-2007 14:30

Its ok MarcH don't worry im not coming back to kick your ass. I have no desire to play CO anymore, its a dumb game i wasted to much time on. So all of you continue playing CO and wasting your time while important people like me are out making a difference in the world. toodles.

OrlyOwl 11-15-2007 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojanna (Post 6764845)
Its ok MarcH don't worry im not coming back to kick your ass. I have no desire to play CO anymore, its a dumb game i wasted to much time on. So all of you continue playing CO and wasting your time while important people like me are out playing World of Warcraft and making pizza.

fixed that for you

jemy_the_strong 11-15-2007 22:28

Quote:

Its ok MarcH don't worry im not coming back to kick your ass. I have no desire to play CO anymore, its a dumb game i wasted to much time on. So all of you continue playing CO and wasting your time while important people like me are out making a difference in the world. toodles.

lol you want make difference in the world hahahhahah you do like you are the frist lady of the U.S.A or a high U.N Sinator greatings to the world :D

kemo17 11-16-2007 04:23

Quote:

Good Luck with your Real life my Friend
Enjoy it
Better than Inet

MarcH 11-16-2007 05:21

hi my queen

Quote:

nice reading ur words and feel u r here near us but
days of kicking our ass r over , come and see the server
full of lots of high lvl players with somhow good stuff.
and nice to here u try to change the world , as we all do but for better world
we all play co in our spare time ,
waiting ur visit , I think we hope that
love from all
MarcH

jemy_the_strong 11-16-2007 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcH (Post 6770138)
nice reading ur words and feel u r here near us but
days of kicking our ass r over , come and see the server
full of lots of high lvl players with somhow good stuff.
and nice to here u try to change the world , as we all do but for better world
we all play co in our spare time ,
waiting ur visit , I think we hope that
love from all
MarcH

Nice Words Bro

NotBad 11-16-2007 19:54

present is different from the past

Quote:

if you r really gonna do something in your life
first of all try hard to respect the others
cause i dont like this way of treating
lets make it clear things r not like the past and i dont think that you can kick ANY ASSES IN THIS GAME EASILY
Cya soon in the Game i know you have 10 minutes to log in and kick asses
am i right sis

3rd ReicH 11-17-2007 03:34

Atshooooooooooooooooooooooo0
:D
Don say a Word NOtBad
don talk about Respect if U havnt any thing about it

lol

MracH .. may U have more atck to hit some now .. But don waste Ur time Try to get More Damage coz there is some High atck come soon

Don rev the Lord .. let him rest in peace

;)

MarcH 11-17-2007 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd ReicH (Post 6777595)
Atshooooooooooooooooooooooo0
:D
Don say a Word NOtBad
don talk about Respect if U havnt any thing about it

lol

MracH .. may U have more atck to hit some now .. But don waste Ur time Try to get More Damage coz there is some High atck come soon

Don rev the Lord .. let him rest in peace

;)

hi ghost
waiting ur high attacker:eek:
coz I get bored from hitting all of u with only one touch
as I told u before

All one touch , with MarcH:D

Trojanna 11-17-2007 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotBad (Post 6775499)
if you r really gonna do something in your life
first of all try hard to respect the others
cause i dont like this way of treating
lets make it clear things r not like the past and i dont think that you can kick ANY ASSES IN THIS GAME EASILY
Cya soon in the Game i know you have 10 minutes to log in and kick asses
am i right sis

Respect? You guys? HA! The way ive seen you and your friends act in the game, in wars or just whenever is hardly what i would call "Respectful". I gave a lot of you many chances to earn my respect and not a single time could you keep it longer then a day. So if you expect me to ever respect any of you again....well lets just say dont hold your breath for it. Also nor will i ever respect any of you just because you poured a couple thousands dollars, gold or rupies whatever the hell u guys use for currency into the game so u can get some better gear, Once you get skill and common knowledge of the game can you actually be great, I earned respect from knowing what the hell I was doing and being confidant in my skills. So peace out morons :-D

P.S. Me FTW!

jemy_the_strong 11-17-2007 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojanna (Post 6779087)
Respect? You guys? HA! The way ive seen you and your friends act in the game, in wars or just whenever is hardly what i would call "Respectful". I gave a lot of you many chances to earn my respect and not a single time could you keep it longer then a day. So if you expect me to ever respect any of you again....well lets just say dont hold your breath for it. Also nor will i ever respect any of you just because you poured a couple thousands dollars, gold or rupies whatever the hell u guys use for currency into the game so u can get some better gear, Once you get skill and common knowledge of the game can you actually be great, I earned respect from knowing what the hell I was doing and being confidant in my skills. So peace out morons :-D

P.S. Me FTW!

Fool First You Come As A The First Lady Of The U.S.A Now You FTW Nice To Know You Private Part Must Be Big For All The World Lol By Anyway I Dont Respact You Coz You Dont Rrespact Anyone Ill Will Be Soon Stronger Than Any Other Warroir Loser You Will See And Cry Make Your Last Pary Baby DIE WELL HG

P.S you came to HG bec in other sever are better guys than you there guys that spend around 100s of $On DBs A Month And That Gear Is Hot More Than You Ill Be One Of Tham Weak Chiken See You In Hell

Greatings All HG I Will Make On You All The 2nd World War Muahahahahah:D

NotBad 11-17-2007 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojanna (Post 6779087)

P.S. Me FTW!

OMG
R U talking to me.
I didnt spend a cent on this game i started playing this game on Oct 2004 with an account called mostafahi archer 130 i was the second archer in Egypt to reach 130 after khalid05 then i was hacked and mostafahi got reborned to lvl15 then i played with an archer NothingTrue archer 130 then i changed my archer with khalid05
then i made up my mind to make a trojan NotBad to protect my archer.
by the way most of the ppl in this game were plvled by mostafahi or khalid05
( contra - Torkey - Asadconquer - even destroy but they were thankfull
ask all the game about khalid05 and mostafahi all the players were almost 1 soc when they were full 2 soc
but i didnt leson to my friends advice (( Dont help Any Egyptian Players)) they will not remember what you did for them?
anyway i made my account with my effort not with my money
and if there is no plvling with money, there would not be that punch of seconds reborns in this server
always remember that i took lvl 127 in 2 monthes cause i didnt and will not buy dbs from the server its a game and it will be forever a game.
So all calm down and bring your nasty 135 - 135 -135 full 5 sockets + 33 trojan Spend thousands dollars on this game and have fun but i am proud at least i didnt spend money i have some items +4 remember that too
untill now no one in this server from the enemy side can come and kill me even with 5 fires lvl 130 supporting him+ 60 water rev him + 10 ARCHERS protecting his back
Full respect to you MarcH Full respect to you Shams Full recpect to you nightwoolf Full respect to you HERA and all the Juders side
We r doing the right thing
And sorry trojanna you need to forget the past cause things are different now sis

Aisling 11-18-2007 00:22

There's a PM function for 'Where are you, Miss you' queries. :p