Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   Fail *sigh* again (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=692350)

Raiujin 07-22-2010 06:02

Fail *sigh* again
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ofcorse TQ did not change the NPC codes for classic, yet again. Just the usual copy and paste job that they never seem to learn from.

We now have Bonus equipment quests, the same quests many of us voted to keep out.

Heyga4Huk 07-22-2010 15:54

sweet
next, perm stones and +8s please!

Tyrran 07-23-2010 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiujin (Post 11256316)
Ofcorse TQ did not change the NPC codes for classic, yet again. Just the usual copy and paste job that they never seem to learn from.

We now have Bonus equipment quests, the same quests many of us voted to keep out.

aslong as TQ have the pvp the same way (the way it should of been) i dont care

Raiujin 07-23-2010 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrran (Post 11257667)
aslong as TQ have the pvp the same way (the way it should of been) i dont care

Doesn't matter its the principle of it all. We let this slide, what's next? Shopping mall is 'accidentally' back and then BP and all that crap.

dahackerkiller 07-23-2010 04:56

failures
 
its funny how you all sit around and ***** about tq and the way they keep making mistakes over and over. well here is an idea don't play this sorry game anymore they have proven that the only thing they care about is seperating you from your money and in return give nothing look at their anti bot programs its full of flaws but they don't care their answer to all buy cps and pay to get out even though its their programs that are flawed tq is just an over dramatized meeting place for losers who don't have a real life or don't realize that they are being robbed through fraud and poor programming. bite this you sorry bunch drama queens and cheaters (that includes the owners of this game)

Raiujin 07-23-2010 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahackerkiller (Post 11257763)
its funny how you all sit around and ***** about tq and the way they keep making mistakes over and over. well here is an idea don't play this sorry game anymore they have proven that the only thing they care about is seperating you from your money and in return give nothing look at their anti bot programs its full of flaws but they don't care their answer to all buy cps and pay to get out even though its their programs that are flawed tq is just an over dramatized meeting place for losers who don't have a real life or don't realize that they are being robbed through fraud and poor programming. bite this you sorry bunch drama queens and cheaters (that includes the owners of this game)

I don't get it, you start by complaining about those who complain and then you complain about TQ.

Bloedworst 07-23-2010 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiujin (Post 11257771)
I don't get it, you start by complaining about those who complain and then you complain about TQ.


Yea paying money for stuff u don't physically own

T00L 07-23-2010 15:53

weird, i cant accept any of the equipment quests on prosperity

Raiujin 07-23-2010 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by T00L (Post 11258467)
weird, i cant accept any of the equipment quests on prosperity

After checking on a ninja and warrior, I think it may just be water taos who can do them.

celticfrost 07-23-2010 19:29

Yea, I can do them on my water tao :confused:

~C10uD~M4n~ 07-29-2010 22:13

The outside world is nice...

>LINK<!! 07-30-2010 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk (Post 11256999)
sweet
next, perm stones and +8s please!

someone mined a perm stone already in royalty=\

~*panda*~ 07-30-2010 07:21

^ that

anyway mining them is ok, as long as they can't be bought.

the mining process is slow anyway, 1 stone in 3 days lol.

Gazzayeatman 07-30-2010 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ (Post 11268784)
The outside world is nice...

Agreed.

/FAIL 07-31-2010 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiujin (Post 11256316)
Ofcorse TQ did not change the NPC codes for classic, yet again. Just the usual copy and paste job that they never seem to learn from.

We now have Bonus equipment quests, the same quests many of us voted to keep out.

Hi,
I'm /FAIL and i approve this thread.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:32.