Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   CO: Mac Edition (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Mac Client Release: Bug Reporting (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=716599)

Chaotic99 02-28-2015 08:58

Client stops downloading after i login at "connecting to game server" screen. Im on OS X, download and redownloading the client and patches multiple times but cannot pass this screen. it just boots me back to the login page.

Sonoma 03-12-2015 05:06

Stuck
 
Missing Heavens Blessing and Stuck in the Offline TG login map. OS X, 10.10, Latest update of CO. Tried trashing App and Redownloading. Nothing worked.

Submitted Ticket

OneLazyBaster 03-12-2015 06:04

OneLazyBaster
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonoma (Post 11897330)
Missing Heavens Blessing and Stuck in the Offline TG login map. OS X, 10.10, Latest update of CO. Tried trashing App and Redownloading. Nothing worked.

Submitted Ticket

i got other problem i can't see my guild and can't see peoples name and when i check my friend list i don't have any and tp enemy and even a guild and have 000 ping after few mins i get dc zoo weird i try to redownload it but its still same :mad:

PsAiKoW 03-12-2015 09:56

yeah, same problems here.
stuck in offline tg, cant see other player's names, it shows i dont have a guild or any friends (also no enemies or trade partners),
doesnt show my heavenblessing, although i had several months left,
ping= 0000 also only 10 Fps and after standing a while in offline tg i dissconnect ... :(:(:(
also doesnt show my stats when looking at my equip..
i also have no "skills" anymore..

possibly more stuff i havent seen yet -_-

OneLazyBaster 03-12-2015 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW (Post 11897357)
yeah, same problems here.
stuck in offline tg, cant see other player's names, it shows i dont have a guild or any friends (also no enemies or trade partners),
doesnt show my heavenblessing, although i had several months left,
ping= 0000 also only 10 Fps and after standing a while in offline tg i dissconnect ... :(:(:(
also doesnt show my stats when looking at my equip..
i also have no "skills" anymore..

possibly more stuff i havent seen yet -_-

u have same as mine xD have u submit a ticket ?:(

PsAiKoW 03-13-2015 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneLazyBaster (Post 11897389)
u have same as mine xD have u submit a ticket ?:(

Not yet. I heard from friend he had the same on windows, but it was fixed fast so i'll wait till the weekend to see if its fixed.. Didnt have time to play anyway yesterday :p
But i noticed pc got an extra patch wich wasnt available for mac yet, so im still hopefull to see a patch tonight :p

OneLazyBaster 03-13-2015 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW (Post 11897456)
Not yet. I heard from friend he had the same on windows, but it was fixed fast so i'll wait till the weekend to see if its fixed.. Didnt have time to play anyway yesterday :p
But i noticed pc got an extra patch wich wasnt available for mac yet, so im still hopefull to see a patch tonight :p

still the same they told me it will be fix today maintenance but as usually they didn't fix it :/ so sad i hope they make extra patch for mac like pc so i can enter team pk on satuday :D:(

PsAiKoW 03-13-2015 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneLazyBaster (Post 11897465)
still the same they told me it will be fix today maintenance but as usually they didn't fix it :/ so sad i hope they make extra patch for mac like pc so i can enter team pk on satuday :D:(

lol, 3 patches since yesterday when i tried last, and all that's changed is that i see player names again (still no guild though :p), but still stuck in offline tg with all the other bugs :rolleyes:

Kakashi^^ 03-18-2015 21:50

Any news about this?

OneLazyBaster 03-19-2015 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ (Post 11898116)
Any news about this?

No Still the same i have been submit a ticket so many times and all they say is will fix it next maintenance -.-

ecksean2 06-03-2015 05:12

when you minimize clients that are autohunting, they stop doing anything. is there any solution to this?

PsAiKoW 07-02-2015 09:17

anyone else having trouble after todays patch??
autopatch doesnt work anymore for me, and even after manual patch, its still stuck at "check update"

Kakashi^^ 07-02-2015 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW (Post 11911254)
anyone else having trouble after todays patch??
autopatch doesnt work anymore for me, and even after manual patch, its still stuck at "check update"

Same here, cant play.

LetsBlaze#2 07-02-2015 13:26

install windows

Revoluzion 07-02-2015 18:18

same here, i cant play. :/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30.