Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

Extra! 05-06-2010 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 11123830)
I think everyone would agree with it. To bad barely no one of the active players uses forum. Else we maybe could get it trough and get a merge.

a merge is something i dont agree with.
The server has enough players.. however, the majoritiy of them sit afk for hours upon end in either tc or market..
a merge would make logging in hard and worse lag than we get now!

Mitchell_013 05-06-2010 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra! (Post 11123885)
a merge is something i dont agree with.
The server has enough players.. however, the majoritiy of them sit afk for hours upon end in either tc or market..
a merge would make logging in hard and worse lag than we get now!

I never have login problems. Maybe laggs yes but thats also due to the age of my computer i am playing on resently.

I think a merge would do good couse:
- Market will change (money has to roll harder)
- GWs are always the same people in same guilds fighting the other guilds. Nothing really changes in there.

Bored server ;)

Extra! 05-06-2010 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 11124003)
- GWs are always the same people in same guilds fighting the other guilds.

Thats no reason to have a merge, lol

Mitchell_013 05-07-2010 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra! (Post 11124490)
Thats no reason to have a merge, lol

well everyone thinks it's boring :P Our server is totally boring :p

We need new strong/marketing (non egy) fun people on it.

Extra! 05-07-2010 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 11125608)
well everyone thinks it's boring :P Our server is totally boring :p

We need new strong/marketing (non egy) fun people on it.

From what i hear, all servers have been taken over by the egys.
& while the egys in our server remain a "threat" i cant see much else happening with guild war

Lil*Mizz 05-07-2010 08:34

I know I've posted here before... A long time ago..

Nature/Sunshine needs to be merged desperately. The player base has dropped dramatically. Guild war isn't even remotely challenging. It's more like 2 guilds sitting around having a tea party because there isn't anyone to fight. Our PK wars are ridiculous, No one attends them. The PK arena/Jail are ALWAYS empty . I've gone in there so many times over the last few weeks and seen absolutely no one at PEAK hours. Our arena matches have only around 10 people signed up nearly all the time.

Something needs to be done. We're losing more and more people everyday. New people are logging in and then off within a few minutes because they're seeing how slow Sunshine is. 24 hours a day , the server is like a ghost town full of level 70's with refined/Unique gear. For most of us high level characters ; We're bored and are losing interest in logging into the game.

The new patch has kept us interested for a little while , But with permanent stones being released tonight , We will soon lose interest in that as well.

I know that you're counting votes per server and then sending the requests to whoever . The fact of the matter is , the vast majority of Sunshine server are NON-English speakers and don't understand what the forum is. I can't be bothered to explain to every person what it is and how to post. You've had votes from several other people about this and I've also been told about the ranting/complaining with Help Desk.

I figure if I post here , hopefully someone of some importance sees this that they will come to our server and see what a ghost town it's become for many of us. Please take the time to consider this request, From me and many of the players on my server.

ShadeS
Nature/Sunshine

ecksean2 05-07-2010 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz (Post 11125926)
I know I've posted here before... A long time ago..

Nature/Sunshine needs to be merged desperately. The player base has dropped dramatically. Guild war isn't even remotely challenging. It's more like 2 guilds sitting around having a tea party because there isn't anyone to fight. Our PK wars are ridiculous, No one attends them. The PK arena/Jail are ALWAYS empty . I've gone in there so many times over the last few weeks and seen absolutely no one at PEAK hours. Our arena matches have only around 10 people signed up nearly all the time.

Something needs to be done. We're losing more and more people everyday. New people are logging in and then off within a few minutes because they're seeing how slow Sunshine is. 24 hours a day , the server is like a ghost town full of level 70's with refined/Unique gear. For most of us high level characters ; We're bored and are losing interest in logging into the game.

The new patch has kept us interested for a little while , But with permanent stones being released tonight , We will soon lose interest in that as well.

I know that you're counting votes per server and then sending the requests to whoever . The fact of the matter is , the vast majority of Sunshine server are NON-English speakers and don't understand what the forum is. I can't be bothered to explain to every person what it is and how to post. You've had votes from several other people about this and I've also been told about the ranting/complaining with Help Desk.

I figure if I post here , hopefully someone of some importance sees this that they will come to our server and see what a ghost town it's become for many of us. Please take the time to consider this request, From me and many of the players on my server.

ShadeS
Nature/Sunshine

agreed

Nature/Sunshine needs a merge, nobody's ever online for me to kill, it's rather lame for an MMORPG that used to be soo active

skyscan 05-07-2010 17:48

does anyone see the stupidity in voting to have your server merged?

you want it merged because of the lack of people, yet you need the MOST people to get your server merged.

flaw in the design

Mr.Diger 05-10-2010 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyscan (Post 11126906)
does anyone see the stupidity in voting to have your server merged?

you want it merged because of the lack of people, yet you need the MOST people to get your server merged.

flaw in the design

yes, this thread is a joke. makes no sence...

yet i vote on Sunshine- server is really dead & boring people losing interest in the game, especially me. and thinking about quitting

Hiddenlife 05-18-2010 03:49

Server: Prosperity / Liberty

Split or Merge: Merge

Reason: Prosperity Server is pretty much always empty. With the new 2.0 server (Lucky7) more people have left...
From what I have read off the forums, Liberty seems to be slowly falling apart also.

*GTO* 05-18-2010 04:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiddenlife (Post 11146984)
Server: Prosperity / Liberty

Split or Merge: Merge

Reason: Prosperity Server is pretty much always empty. With the new 2.0 server (Lucky7) more people have left...
From what I have read off the forums, Liberty seems to be slowly falling apart also.

Agreed. Prosperity really is empty majority of the time and needs to be merged.

Hellfire-demon 05-19-2010 04:38

Server: StatueofZeus
Split or Merge: Split
Reason: Server bussy allot, and hard to level at some pleaces cus there are to much noobs/players there, split please.

>LINK<!! 05-19-2010 08:28

This thread=dead. The thread maker has quit playing for months/years.

Lazy mods cant delete this thread or remake it.

Hellfire-demon 05-19-2010 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by >LINK (Post 11149168)
This thread=dead. The thread maker has quit playing for months/years.

Lazy mods cant delete this thread or remake it.

lol, sucks.

Then why don't we change it in an competllly different thread? :D

Hi.

chuky 05-20-2010 17:00

Dragon server
Split
always full in flamlit or events and most of the time can't login