Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

Holey-Monk 11-18-2009 20:44

Split Liberty

Reason? 1 server? Full non stop do I need to say more?

Snyder 11-20-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 10834062)
Split Liberty

Reason? 1 server? Full non stop do I need to say more?

Lucky guy i can only imagine a full server nowadays. When the severs empty theres hardly any action. Guildwar sucks, market econmy is **** and you log on just out of habit.

SirConrack 11-20-2009 19:34

Server:Classic ---> Liberty
SPLIT!
Reason: It' Full Already... One sever for classic co seems a little weird for how many people there are on all the other severs that want to play

KinGSh*T 11-22-2009 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirConrack (Post 10839509)
Server:Classic ---> Liberty
SPLIT!
Reason: It' Full Already... One sever for classic co seems a little weird for how many people there are on all the other severs that want to play

what he said, Once ya do eventually log TC its filled with hundreds of noobs that are 'away'.

split it or make another asap plz :P

PsAiKoW 11-22-2009 10:32

Server:Classic ---> Liberty
MERGE with snowwhite
reason: my gears r there :D
:p:p:p

DarkRage 11-22-2009 16:53

This isn't likely to be updated anymore since I'm headed off into the unknown, however you never know!

|°Tominari°| 11-23-2009 13:33

Basilisk and Unicorn
 
Servers to merge: Basilisk and Unicorn

Merge/Split: Merge

Reason: In Basilisk, the server is slowly dieing. Market is starting to have no items for sale. No one does dis city anymore, pk tournaments are one sided, and guild war is boring.

From what I hear from friends, Unicorn needs a merge as well. So this would be a good chance to merge two, not so active servers, to create a rather active server.

Thank you ;)

Holey-Monk 11-23-2009 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 10838932)
Lucky guy i can only imagine a full server nowadays. When the severs empty theres hardly any action. Guildwar sucks, market econmy is **** and you log on just out of habit.


lol if im so lucky u can have the 4hr login.... and have over half the server " away " cause they dont want to deal with login in again.

Craneses 11-23-2009 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 10834062)
Split Liberty

Reason? 1 server? Full non stop do I need to say more?

This.

Snyder 11-25-2009 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holey-Monk (Post 10845327)
lol if im so lucky u can have the 4hr login.... and have over half the server " away " cause they dont want to deal with login in again.

I have a little thing called VIP so i dont think ill have to wait with logging in. So if thats the only problem it wont actually be a prob 4 me.

Craneses 11-25-2009 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 10850017)
I have a little thing called VIP so i dont think ill have to wait with logging in. So if thats the only problem it wont actually be a prob 4 me.

Lol the VIP's feature still won't work. =|

Snyder 11-25-2009 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 10850246)
Lol the VIP's feature still won't work. =|

damn, tq'd again

jackoffthebox 11-29-2009 13:28

Merge Libra with Hebby.

Invinsible 11-29-2009 18:24

Merge / Split !!!Neptune!!!

samie 12-02-2009 06:32

Centar/BabyIcey Merge
 
Centar has been merged 2 times resulting in only the most powerful remaining our guild war is nonexhistant. BabyIcey has been merged 2 times resulting in only the most powerful remaining, their guild war is nonexhistant. A merge of these two servers would mean ultimate battles, only the strong survive, it would be a true testament to skill and power. Our economies would grow and our friends would stop quitting and start playing, we would each have new adversaries, life would stop being dull on Conquer :D lets make it happen guys!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55.