Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

OCTDBADBRO 07-09-2009 08:23

Server : Galaxy-Saturn
Split or Merge? : MERGE
Reason : Boring, too many people quitted need new people

FoxxyBabii 07-09-2009 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by YagamiRaito (Post 10569609)
please merge saturn. useless server, no one comes online, too onsided. no competition for mayhem....

ever Galaxy SATURN
Split /merge?: MERGE
reason: read above

Server: Saturn, Galaxy
Split or Merge?: Merge
Reason: I was told to vote by my favorite ^^^
I still think it would be a fairly good idea, because, like he said, it is too one sided. Mayhem has won every guild war for ages now. The guild members are really bored. But it's going to be freaking crowded during contests. x.x Going to hate that lag.

OutlawIn50 07-09-2009 08:59

Server: Saturn
Merge/Split: Merge
Reason: Lack of activity

PaintItBlack 07-09-2009 11:04

server: saturn.
split or merge: merge it.
reason: because everybody on the server sucks. maybe i'll play again if i find more people who are interesting and intellectually stimulating.

JohnnyQuint 07-09-2009 11:35

Merge Saturn... 0 Activity. No competition at Pk wars, or Guild Wars. If the rest of mayhem decide to NOT come to GW on the weekend. We could log a lvl 1 noob in the gates. and still win.

elromo 07-09-2009 13:25

Server: Titan
Merge/split: Merge
Reason: Server is dead

Enia 07-09-2009 16:17

Merge/split: Merge
Reason: As a former mod for this forum who was hand picked by Ryee, I can assure you that I have good judgement and my opinion is that Saturn does infact need a merge; it was a server that was previously split from Kylin and we lost over 2/3 of our players with the split so even from day one it wasnt at its full player capacity and over the years the activity of players has decreased to the point where no one bothers to even log on the game anymore for lack of enough people to finish dis city, attend guild war, pk tournaments, or any other type of activity that involves multiple groups of players. A merge will bring two servers of active players together to give new life to two servers that are very under populated.

jharpst86 07-09-2009 16:45

Merge

Merge!! Plz!!
Reason:Dead, Not Fun To PK any more :(

LoveHate 07-10-2009 00:39

Server: saturn
Merge/split: merge
Reason:It sucks. :] need new people to spam

Hyorinmaru 07-10-2009 04:04

Server: crystal
Merge/split: merge
Reason:gw is boooooooooooooooooooring

Žogue 07-10-2009 05:34

Server:Sunshine
Merge or Split: Merge
Reason:The server is dead, We need some more action...

Janajane 07-10-2009 09:43

Merge/Split: Merge
Reason: I am booored and no good people to meet or hang out. Either someone is mayhem lover or mayhem hater. Anybody in between just wastes time training without competition. There aren't low level guilds, mid level ones or good guilds. There is one strong guild and the guild who always fight it, yet never wins.

Lord Elminster 07-10-2009 12:56

Titan
Merge
Small activity lately, nobody plays.

DarkScorpion 07-10-2009 14:43

suggestion
merge libra and turquoise.

both inactive servers that both need a new look on things.

nicholascobalt 07-10-2009 15:09

Server: Faith
Split or Merge: Split
Reason: Way overcrowded, the language barrier between half of the server is nearly intollerable anymore, extreemely bad Ping and login times.