Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Server Merge/Split Requests (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=612384)

VegetaOnUrFace 03-22-2009 09:03

Server: SnowWhite/Cinderella
Split or Merge: SPLIT!
Reason: Too many people! Overcrowded! TERRIBLE lag!

Ravena* 03-22-2009 14:01

Split or Merge: Split
Reason: Cant log in , busy server , to many players :D

Extra! 03-22-2009 15:21

Snowwhite/cinderella split
reason: lvl 4 vip here constantly getting dc'd during main events, takes 10 minutes to re-log and often missed the event. Far too many people in server.

~Rinoa~ 03-22-2009 15:23

Server : Snowwhite / Cinderella
Merge or Split : Split !!!
Reason : To many people and hackers.

*Jin*Sin* 03-22-2009 16:19

Sapphire
Split!
Sapphire is way too overcrowded and we Sapphirians need some space.

ElQuarko 03-22-2009 16:44

SnowWhite/Cinderella

PsAiKoW 03-23-2009 12:01

Server:snowwhite/cinderella
Split or Merge: SPLIT
Reason: ive always been against the merge of snowwh and cinderella.. and now servers r always full in weekends (sometimes impossible to log in) and its full of arabs who dont speak english.. but its probably like that in all servers =/
no offence for those who speak good english but the ones that dont r very irritating....:(

DarkRage 03-24-2009 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRage (Post 10144523)
Please request server merges/splits here.

Post using the following format:

Server:
Split or Merge:
Reason:

DON'T repeat request. I will delete people who keep asking. ;)

ALSO people with few posts WILL be ignored to attempt to stop abuse of my system. :p

ADD to that a QUIT ARGUING HERE rule. Go use your servers chit-chat to moan. I'm gathering data and passing it on as best I can.

Marker post.

Hermes 03-24-2009 20:53

server: centaur
merge or split: merge with unicorn
reason: gw is becomming deader and the server is realitely deas itself and would be nice to see new ppl and get a more competitive Gw since thats the only fun left in CO.

meena jane 03-24-2009 22:45

Please merge Aquarius with ANY server.
Our PK arena, Jail, Guild War.. are all DEAD!
There is nothing to do.
A lot of people dont want to buy DragonBalls anymore, because there is no point.
I think TQ is missing out on a lot of bulk purchases because of this.
Please give it some consideration!

georgeb 03-25-2009 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boagrius (Post 10190755)
Reason: The server is too overcrowded and the lag is horrable

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegetaOnUrFace (Post 10191847)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Lenne~ (Post 10192064)
Reason: Horrible lag, to many people, cant connect for quest cause lot of people logging 2 char and LOT of hackers !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravena* (Post 10192957)
Reason: Cant log in , busy server , to many players :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra! (Post 10193303)
reason: lvl 4 vip here constantly getting dc'd during main events, takes 10 minutes to re-log and often missed the event. Far too many people in server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Rinoa~ (Post 10193325)

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinwho (Post 10193356)
Reason : To many people and guild wars is way laggy and need more room

Quote:

Originally Posted by snp|revenge (Post 10193405)
Reason: Dude, what the ****? I don't even know what prompted you moronic employees at TQ to even initiate a server merge between SnowWhite and Cinderella, but it was a completely underhanded move. How could you NOT expect the lag to increase tenfold? "Hm...put THESE thousand characters with THESE thousand characters...and what could possibly happen!??!" That's a complete dramatization, of course. At TQ, you strive to promote insufficient grammatical knowledge through your game to corrupt the youth of today. (It's working!) Anyway, how can I possibly be a VIP Level 3 with a special privelage of logging on first (FIRST I TELL YOU, FIRST!!!!!) and get a message telling me that the server is full and I should log onto another server?? So that means EVERYONE on the server is VIP Level 3 or higher!? And what the ****'s the point of that message? Maybe if you allowed everyone to MOVE THEIR CHARACATER, that would make sense. Seeing that you don't, it's a pretty ****ing stupid message. "Oh sure, just ignore the character that you've been working on for a year and move to another server for, what?, a day before your server becomes uncrowded enough that you can log in. It'll be worth it and you can think of it as a learning experience!" Also completely dramatized seeing as your GMs can't even spell or type. Hell, I think my sister is smarter than all of you. And she's a freshman in high school. And another thing, what the ****'s up with the flowers? When are you going to cut it off? Why do only female players get the ability to actually have them? What's the point of them at ALL? Honestly, they're a complete ****ing waste of our time. I think "you people" (in the absolute most derogatory way you can contrive) at TQ need to actually listen to some of the players on your servers and create open polls. What I mean by open polls are not having them say "Do the ninjas balance the server? A) YES B) I THINK SO, YES C) OH YES D) YOU DID GOOD JOB" Maybe you should have included an E) No, they ****ing suck and ruin everything along with the talismans. In your supreme ignorance, you've overlooked what anyone on the servers actually think. And somehow, if you DO claim that you listen to the people who play the game, then you must only listen to the people who spend their whole ****ing salary on it. We're not all that lucky so stop gearing the game towards them.

Bleh. I have to shower and head over to a friend's apartment so I'll stop here, though I could definitely keep going. Ciao babe.

big 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElQuarko (Post 10193718)
SnowWhite/Cinderella

small 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW (Post 10197438)
Reason: ive always been against the merge of snowwh and cinderella.. and now servers r always full in weekends (sometimes impossible to log in) and its full of arabs who dont speak english.. but its probably like that in all servers =/
no offence for those who speak good english but the ones that dont r very irritating....:(

snowwhite/cinderella split reason lag !
11 :cool:

niwdlabwehttam 03-25-2009 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgeb (Post 10204609)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
Reason: The server is too overcrowded and the lag is horrable

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegetaOnUrFace View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Lenne~ View Post
Reason: Horrible lag, to many people, cant connect for quest cause lot of people logging 2 char and LOT of hackers !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravena* View Post
Reason: Cant log in , busy server , to many players

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra! View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Rinoa~ View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinwho View Post
Reason : To many people and guild wars is way laggy and need more room

Quote:

Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
Reason: Dude, what the ****? I don't even know what prompted you moronic employees at TQ to even initiate a server merge between SnowWhite and Cinderella, but it was a completely underhanded move. How could you NOT expect the lag to increase tenfold? "Hm...put THESE thousand characters with THESE thousand characters...and what could possibly happen!??!" That's a complete dramatization, of course. At TQ, you strive to promote insufficient grammatical knowledge through your game to corrupt the youth of today. (It's working!) Anyway, how can I possibly be a VIP Level 3 with a special privelage of logging on first (FIRST I TELL YOU, FIRST!!!!!) and get a message telling me that the server is full and I should log onto another server?? So that means EVERYONE on the server is VIP Level 3 or higher!? And what the ****'s the point of that message? Maybe if you allowed everyone to MOVE THEIR CHARACATER, that would make sense. Seeing that you don't, it's a pretty ****ing stupid message. "Oh sure, just ignore the character that you've been working on for a year and move to another server for, what?, a day before your server becomes uncrowded enough that you can log in. It'll be worth it and you can think of it as a learning experience!" Also completely dramatized seeing as your GMs can't even spell or type. Hell, I think my sister is smarter than all of you. And she's a freshman in high school. And another thing, what the ****'s up with the flowers? When are you going to cut it off? Why do only female players get the ability to actually have them? What's the point of them at ALL? Honestly, they're a complete ****ing waste of our time. I think "you people" (in the absolute most derogatory way you can contrive) at TQ need to actually listen to some of the players on your servers and create open polls. What I mean by open polls are not having them say "Do the ninjas balance the server? A) YES B) I THINK SO, YES C) OH YES D) YOU DID GOOD JOB" Maybe you should have included an E) No, they ****ing suck and ruin everything along with the talismans. In your supreme ignorance, you've overlooked what anyone on the servers actually think. And somehow, if you DO claim that you listen to the people who play the game, then you must only listen to the people who spend their whole ****ing salary on it. We're not all that lucky so stop gearing the game towards them.

Bleh. I have to shower and head over to a friend's apartment so I'll stop here, though I could definitely keep going. Ciao babe.
big 8

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
SnowWhite/Cinderella
small 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
no offence for those who speak good english but the ones that dont r very irritating....

snowwhite/cinderella split reason lag !

Server: Snowwhite/Cinderella
Merge or Split: Split
Reason: Terrible lag, cant log in during events, constant d/c when it says "Warning! Network is congested"

DuxTheSmurf 03-25-2009 06:17

Fury/Reyee
MERGE
Everyday that aint a weekend, the server is pretty much dead.

MysticSoulFlame 03-25-2009 06:23

SW/cinderella merge don't split, those who ask for a split are actually a minority of the server and who are forums trolls and spend more time on forum than ingame!

Split = no
merge = yes

GW is a watse only because there are quest abusers, TQ need to do something about quest abuse but it has nothing to do with server being overcrowded! Just selfish people with multiclients openened logging up to 7 chars and do quest without participatiing in the GW event!

Ashley 03-25-2009 14:22

HONOR AND JUSTICE, PLEASE?!