Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hack Incidents (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=766579)

Savwa 12-07-2017 12:37

Hack Incidents
 
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.

~AEnur~ 12-07-2017 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savwa (Post 11976743)
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.

Did you ask them to search the IPs from which your account was accessed?

Mucle 12-07-2017 15:19

did u join any of the event the admin on this website has been sharing? :P

Savwa 12-07-2017 16:52

The only time I have written my login and password down on the computer other than logging into the client was when I filed a case against netdragon for stealing perfection from my characters gears.

They are the only ones with opportunity.

They really should require you to enter your warehouse password to spend cps in game.

DeathByStorm 12-08-2017 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savwa (Post 11976743)
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.

I wouldn't be surprised that TQ employees would do this. I would demand they refund your cps or some ****. Although you may be at fault if you entered your info in some phishing website.

Zenraiden 12-08-2017 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savwa (Post 11976743)
Has anyone who has ever been hacked...been hacked after filing an Account Issue?

After filing an account issue , for the perfection that was stolen by netdragon. I experienced a hack.

I dont share my information with anyone and my account information is not something you could guess ... its just not simple.

Beginning the day after I filed my case, someone started adding accounts to my VIP, and on Wednesday they entered the VIP poker room and successfully lost 18000 cp before TQ changed the password to shut them down.

Just curious though, I suspect that employees at netdragon routinely steal information from the account issues that are submitted and well you can assume what they are doing with it.

yes, I did just accuse netdragon of having employees who steal your data from account issue cases.

so you're telling me you wasted 18k cps on poker :rolleyes:

squidgemelent 12-08-2017 15:35

its not very likely a TQ employee would log your account and feed CPs back into the system (after returning it) or ruin your VIP. that is an employee essentially putting money in their employers pocket which simply wont happen

the site could be vulnerable around tickets though. i know user information can be brute forced without any time/attempt limits or human confirmation required, and the website is probably vulnerable in a thousand other ways too. about 2 months ago my account was logged once a week for 4 weeks at the same time, even through password changes. it stopped once i submitted a ticket asking for the IP/times though (which i didnt get)

dont forget your [RUMOR] tags though. you will get destroyed by other users who know everything there is to know about hacking. it is not up for discussion in an age where 90% of websites have known vulnerabilities

-Kirito 12-08-2017 22:54

wtf are you doing with 18000 cps anyways, you wasted your money the second you bought them. You're concerned now because you lost it to gambling? I would've been more concerned after spending money on 18000 cps.
Now you're coming up with conspiracies?

You need to go see a professional you have a really bad gambling addiction.

Savwa 12-09-2017 11:15

actually I wouldnt have had those cps had they not had the perfection stone via dice king. I bought the cps to take advantage of the event, in which they eventually took back perfection and replaced cps.

the real issue is I entered my information in 2 places. on the support reporting page and the client login. I own every account and logins are not shared. Records are kept on paper and not on the computer. I dont even save account logins on the client login page.

It seems my first mistake was creating an account in 2005.

The last stick 12-09-2017 11:38

I never had to gave them my password, you might've been scammed or you lost it in poker with eggyies only doing all-in.( I lost 2 million like that thankfully that's nothing)

-Kirito 12-10-2017 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savwa (Post 11976837)
It seems my first mistake was creating an account in 2005.

Your first steps toward recovery.

Kairn 12-12-2017 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by squidgemelent (Post 11976805)
the site could be vulnerable around tickets though. i know user information can be brute forced without any time/attempt limits or human confirmation required, and the website is probably vulnerable in a thousand other ways too. about 2 months ago my account was logged once a week for 4 weeks at the same time, even through password changes. it stopped once i submitted a ticket asking for the IP/times though (which i didnt get)

dont forget your [RUMOR] tags though. you will get destroyed by other users who know everything there is to know about hacking. it is not up for discussion in an age where 90% of websites have known vulnerabilities

I'd like to see some proof, or does your [RUMOR] tag cleverly denounce you from supplying any?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savwa (Post 11976837)
It seems my first mistake was creating an account in 2005.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11976859)
Your first steps toward recovery.

This forum is much more entertaining than the game itself.

Priceless, lol.

trunks006 12-12-2017 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairn (Post 11977001)
I'd like to see some proof, or does your [RUMOR] tag cleverly denounce you from supplying any?

thats 100% how a rumor tag works

Kairn 12-13-2017 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunks006 (Post 11977006)
thats 100% how a rumor tag works

:p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54.