Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

IluminatI 05-29-2011 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 11544000)
ass to ass

human centipead: your doing it wrong

Craneses 05-29-2011 20:30

lmfao oh mann.

Bob the Builder 05-29-2011 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11543892)
what's your problem with nuns? :(

DAMN THEM.
Also, hi!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 11544000)
ass to ass

That's the line I remember best from that movie.

Cloud~ 05-30-2011 05:19

english final done. rawr

Craneses 05-30-2011 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11544373)
english final done. rawr

Nice!

AmorEMorte 05-30-2011 07:41

.........

Ley 05-30-2011 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11544157)
DAMN THEM.
Also, hi!

That's the line I remember best from that movie.

Speaking of nuns and movies, 'Nude Nuns With Big Guns' is the worst movie in history, so naturally I recommend for you to all watch it! Just remember I already told you it sucks :p

Bob the Builder 05-30-2011 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11544791)
Speaking of nuns and movies, 'Nude Nuns With Big Guns' is the worst movie in history, so naturally I recommend for you to all watch it! Just remember I already told you it sucks :p

This sounds interesting. I will watch is within the week!

Mikey<3 05-31-2011 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11544928)
This sounds interesting. I will watch is within the week!

:eek:

Bob the Builder 05-31-2011 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey<3 (Post 11544994)
:eek:

Whoa, hey there.
Haven't seen you 'round these parts in a long time.

Ley 05-31-2011 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11544928)
This sounds interesting. I will watch is within the week!

It is lol and I felt the same way, you can't see a name like that to a movie and not be intrigued :p

Bob the Builder 05-31-2011 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11545349)
It is lol and I felt the same way, you can't see a name like that to a movie and not be intrigued :p

To be honest, it sounds like a porno. :p

jackoffthebox 05-31-2011 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11544791)
Speaking of nuns and movies, 'Nude Nuns With Big Guns' is the worst movie in history, so naturally I recommend for you to all watch it! Just remember I already told you it sucks :p

Seen it on netflix never watched it tho.

Bob the Builder 05-31-2011 22:24

This is unbearably bad.

Bob the Builder 05-31-2011 23:38

I... Why would anyone waste money making this movie?
WHY.
I had to force myself to watch it all the way through.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:12.