Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=701267)

Federico R 10-07-2010 11:20

ninjas and fire taoist is all that matters now.

since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?

Jaxx. 10-07-2010 11:33

Ok can we stop with the moaning about ****ing fire taos ?

Durant 10-07-2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federico R (Post 11357816)
since TQ decided to give all players the oportunity to change their reencarnations. most players have decided to make themselve triple ninjas and fire taoists.

why ninja???

simple. they equipt the trojans equipment to a ninja and they use conterkill as their main weapon. since a ninja with full+12 items practically kills any enemy with conterkill they decided to stop using their brain and start using their lame.

why -taoists???

since most players really suck at fb and physical hits they decided to create fire taoists who now have all the possible advantages among caracters. they attack faster limitelessly and from very long distances making it really hard to kill them. and if their BP is higher they'll never be kill on a single hit.

I don't get it what's the point of making 6 different classes if only 2 of them are worth playing?

Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.

Dandan2 10-07-2010 15:30

i got no problems as a trojan

CrestX 10-07-2010 15:39

i can kill them fine as a tro and theres 2 wars wit +12 shield/armor/ear/helm/spear wit rest +8 rapes the hell out of then even top nins on server get rapeds by em same goes wit fires just takes a bit longer to kill

OptimaL 10-07-2010 16:02

lol the balance of power on this game shifts with every major patch.

warrior has always been the best class to play

Infamous~ 10-07-2010 16:20

Ninjas has always been the best class to play on this game.

shrimp 10-07-2010 20:46

Once there was a time, when it was tro to play. So, whats ya point? :confused:

Ninja was not always the best class to play. There was a time, long ago, they did not exist. Not even heard of as a matter of fact. It was tro all the way. tro tro, water tro, water tro being the best.

Either keep up with the newer stuff, keep your old stuff, smile, get angry or whatever, but get over it and either make a new char or like somene else said here, quit.

ZappinDirty 10-07-2010 20:49

its all about preference

LitasLTL 10-07-2010 23:55

So if you dont like something just get over it or quit. Nice attitude of peoples here. No wonder TQ are the way they are.

Hellfire-demon 10-08-2010 00:06

I'ma just try to adept and have fun how I can. Doesn't mean some ****s arent op and need to be fixed, but just have fun.

Mr. Alex Jones 10-08-2010 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 11357836)
Then either do the same or quit. Complaining about it here wont do any good. The real problem here is player preference. Favored classes became ninja and fires for the population. Fine but you cant blame TQ for that. Other classes exist, just overlooked by 2 classes which seem to be better than the rest.

I am sticking warrior. We have always been the underdawg class. Makes victory for us that much sweeter.

A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.

Durant 10-08-2010 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones (Post 11358292)
A fun game is supposed to have all classes somewhat PvP viable. TQ has failed to do this. They have killed off all other classes bar ninjas and fires. Players are right to *****.

What the hell are you talking about? Your saying Trojans arent PvP viable?

forasha 10-08-2010 03:55

Durant

Didnt you go Dis City Last night?

Infamous~ 10-08-2010 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by forasha (Post 11358442)
Durant

Didnt you go Dis City Last night?

I was on the account.