Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CounterKiller Leveling (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=670536)

A|ex 03-11-2010 15:06

CounterKiller Leveling

Does any1 know places to lvl counter kill fast?
1)Except patrols in tc (dura break)
2)Except mine cave (posible getting pked if afk for long time)

...waiting :)

I know I wrote "counter killer" as the title x_x

looc 03-11-2010 15:14

bi birdmen?
or fog noobs and let them attack you :D

SlayerZv2 03-11-2010 15:32

Phesants

MysticJustin 03-11-2010 15:35

I know a place.... it's great.... but... i'm not tellin :P

Ok i'm kidding, check your inbox :)

looc 03-11-2010 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticJustin (Post 11023132)
I know a place.... it's great.... but... i'm not tellin :P

Ok i'm kidding, check your inbox :)

can you post it here?
sure enough such a great place like you got should be given to everyone who wants to level it?
:o

MysticJustin 03-11-2010 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by looc (Post 11023135)
can you post it here?
sure enough such a great place like you got should be given to everyone who wants to level it?
:o

The more people who find out, the more pkers will go to that spot looking for high levels to kill, if the number of people who know about it are kept slim, the chance of anyone coming along to kill me is slim :)

Beelzebub 03-11-2010 16:07

I heard jinx bat or w.e is a good place :o

Radna 03-11-2010 16:25

I do it outside TC. Like on the stone path. Since there is a constant influx of arab noopies they keep the pheasants spawning. The problem is now *******s are always trying to take it from me. Before I started going there I never saw anyone there lol, now every day someones there levelling CK. If *******s try and stack you to stop your CK from levelling, stack them summon your guard. Then blammo all the pheasants attack you while they get none! :D

- oh and the cool thing about pheasants is you only like a level 15 armor and low lev neck for them to do 1s. I hate having to pay for the dura. The best way to get around having to repair at ALL is get a shield. Shields don't lose dura when monsters attack since its considered a weapon I guess. So yeah, all you need to do is wear a shield and level it outside tc. I lol at morons who wear full gear and pay for repairs xD

MysticJustin 03-12-2010 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radna (Post 11023200)
I do it outside TC. Like on the stone path. Since there is a constant influx of arab noopies they keep the pheasants spawning. The problem is now *******s are always trying to take it from me. Before I started going there I never saw anyone there lol, now every day someones there levelling CK. If *******s try and stack you to stop your CK from levelling, stack them summon your guard. Then blammo all the pheasants attack you while they get none! :D

- oh and the cool thing about pheasants is you only like a level 15 armor and low lev neck for them to do 1s. I hate having to pay for the dura. The best way to get around having to repair at ALL is get a shield. Shields don't lose dura when monsters attack since its considered a weapon I guess. So yeah, all you need to do is wear a shield and level it outside tc. I lol at morons who wear full gear and pay for repairs xD

I wear my tower and super moony gear only and everything does 1s, if I didn't have SMG armor I wouldn't wear any at all :P

Radna 03-12-2010 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticJustin (Post 11024507)
I wear my tower and super moony gear only and everything does 1s, if I didn't have SMG armor I wouldn't wear any at all :P

lol wearing just a shield gives me about 97 defense (shields dont lose dura unless used melee style!) with nothing else on. Outside TC with the pheasants its more than enough to do 1s! Why spend extra money! WHY! haha I still wish I had some uber hax to make these *******s d/c or die irl. Who stack me trying to stop my CK from levelling so they can level theirs -.-

ApplejuiceOzu 03-12-2010 16:43

just be a stacker in a party at tomb/bi or even try slingers.

DanMurphy's 03-12-2010 16:49

2nd pc map nobodys ever there

ApplejuiceOzu 03-12-2010 17:01

could also try sand elf spawn, i've never seen people there.

Miss~Led 03-13-2010 01:01

Grotto 1 was where we levelled ours. grotto 2 brought pkers. skypass was annoying. TC mine i seen plenty of people in too. DC mine. second rb map someone else did.

Costy~Unicorn 03-13-2010 02:17

I know a great place where I fixed fog.
Hint:
Some monsters look like bandits