Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-12-2007 09:00

still in rep jail -_-

SchoneVoske 12-12-2007 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6995175)
Victory!

Pornographic?????????????

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What an insult to good porn :(

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:03

me too fatal.. i was finally out n started getting everyone i needed to then bam!!! locked back up

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995232)
Post porn and you'll get 100.

This is a school computer I can't access teh porn on here or I would. :(:(:( Give me link to a thread that Winddancer posts in please!

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6995236)
Ur avy is soooooooooooo cute even tho i prefer cats...still really cute :D

Cats are ****. Dogs pwn cats. Really ok?

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6995258)
Pornographic?????????????

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What an insult to good porn :(

nope but i found it so funny i'm still laughing

Techy 12-12-2007 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995268)
This is a school computer I can't access teh porn on here or I would. :(:(:( Give me link to a thread that Winddancer posts in please!

I'll go find one.

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995267)
me too fatal.. i was finally out n started getting everyone i needed to then bam!!! locked back up

Tis why I don't give out rep unless the person's post deserves it...;) Other then that, they'll jsut rep me back too...:mad:

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995274)
Cats are ****. Dogs pwn cats. Really ok?

I dissagree, cats are far better. Sure they cant learn tricks but, they are way less maintenance. With a cat you can leave for a few days and not have to worry that they tore the house up or that they need to go outside to do their business. and with a cat you must earn they respect, theres no unconditional love with them. if a cat does not like you they let ya know :p

Techy 12-12-2007 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995285)
Tis why I don't give out rep unless the person's post deserves it...;) Other then that, they'll jsut rep me back too...:mad:

The reputation you gave was quite high actually.

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995274)
Cats are ****. Dogs pwn cats. Really ok?

i'm more for cat's as well:p but no worries we have 3 evil dog's and no cat's now:mad: 2 shouldn't even be here but u'd have to talk to my brother inlaw why he insists on having 2 full-blooded rotts then expect's us to feed n water them for him, then u got my dad's gf her dog is a nut job, she loves snow always want's to run in n out of the house and yes i was asked wot to name this mutt and she is Butterscotch:D can ya tell wot i was hungry for that day, oh she's part pit and part chow and the vet has no idea wot else is in her but those r the main two breeds u can see, n she barks like she's the biggest baddest dog in the world but when it comes down to it she's a lil wuss (unless she's fighting with another dog)

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995318)
The reputation you gave was quite high actually.

Really? o.0 How much...

Techy 12-12-2007 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995331)
Really? o.0 How much...

Something like 70, I think.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-12-2007 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995267)
me too fatal.. i was finally out n started getting everyone i needed to then bam!!! locked back up


they hate us -_-

Suicune 12-12-2007 09:12

Gave some... >.>

P4L3_PWNR 12-12-2007 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995337)
Something like 70, I think.

o.o watd i give i cudnt even get u ur 2nd bar :/

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995321)
i'm more for cat's as well:p but no worries we have 3 evil dog's and no cat's now:mad: 2 shouldn't even be here but u'd have to talk to my brother inlaw why he insists on having 2 full-blooded rotts then expect's us to feed n water them for him, then u got my dad's gf her dog is a nut job, she loves now always want's to run in n out of the house and yes i was asked wot to name this mutt and she is Butterscotch:D can ya tell wot i was hungry for that day, oh she's part pit and part chow and the vet has no idea wot else is in her but those r the main two breeds u can see, n she barks like she's the biggest baddest dog in the world but when it comes down to it she's a lil wuss (unless she's fighting with another dog)

I love dogs. They're playful and their not so...needy. Like cats like to get on your shoulder and claw the **** out of you and stuff. Pisses me off.:mad: Dogs will lay on your lap, play outside, lay in bed with ya. Just a better animal. That and they bite the heads off Cats. xD

Techy 12-12-2007 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6995353)
o.o watd i give i cudnt even get u ur 2nd bar :/

You gave me my first reps. I think I had like 93 after you had given me.

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995285)
Tis why I don't give out rep unless the person's post deserves it...;) Other then that, they'll jsut rep me back too...:mad:

yeah n i've only been giving it to those who deserve it and i don't have enough to get them all back, i was at 3 lil bar's then after i started posting here again bam! i'm up to shiney's


Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6995311)
I dissagree, cats are far better. Sure they cant learn tricks but, they are way less maintenance. With a cat you can leave for a few days and not have to worry that they tore the house up or that they need to go outside to do their business. and with a cat you must earn they respect, theres no unconditional love with them. if a cat does not like you they let ya know :p

true except my cat's would destroy the house except for anything of mine, they just slept on it

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995337)
Something like 70, I think.

Is that good? o.0

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995354)
I love dogs. They're playful and their not so...needy. Like cats like to get on your shoulder and claw the **** out of you and stuff. Pisses me off.:mad: Dogs will lay on your lap, play outside, lay in bed with ya. Just a better animal. That and they bite the heads off Cats. xD

get the front claws removed from cats..they wont scratch you..my cat at home sleep with my husband and I every night and lounges with us on our laps while we watch tv

Techy 12-12-2007 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995366)
Is that good? o.0

Well.. I pepped for 300 on Tecuh.

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6995370)
get the front claws removed from cats..they wont scratch you..my cat at home sleep with my husband and I every night and lounges with us on our laps while we watch tv

They have back claws...I HATE meowing. It's the most annoying sound I've ever heard. Seriously. I just get pissed if I listen to more then 30 seconds of it.

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995376)
Well.. I pepped for 300 on Tecuh.

Ah, so it's **** huh.:mad:

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995383)
They have back claws...I HATE meowing. It's the most annoying sound I've ever heard. Seriously. I just get pissed if I listen to more then 30 seconds of it.

lol I cant stand a dogs bark either. Perhaps thats why we enjoy the oppisite pets :P

TehPandaKing 12-12-2007 09:17

Heya, all. ^^

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6995394)
Heya, all. ^^

allo panda! -hugs-

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6995394)
Heya, all. ^^

Secks me please!

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995354)
I love dogs. They're playful and their not so...needy. Like cats like to get on your shoulder and claw the **** out of you and stuff. Pisses me off.:mad: Dogs will lay on your lap, play outside, lay in bed with ya. Just a better animal. That and they bite the heads off Cats. xD

lol my cat's never clawed me unless someone else was coming after them (they hated everyone but me) my cat's layed on my lap they loved outdoors n they all layed on my bed (45 cat's not including kittens in 90 weather isn't pleasant) yes 45:eek: but the most u'd ever see in the house was 3-5 the other's well look around my old neighborhood i'm sure they r still their or had ton's of offspring by now, though i do miss our purebred ****erspaniels and the dalmation, even the dog we had when i was about 5/6 named snoopy (got hit in the back of the head by a ford) our german shepard wolf mix (died of old age) even the the stray we had when i was 2 that i named brownybaby, but i still prefer cat's lol

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6995391)
lol I cant stand a dogs bark either. Perhaps thats why we enjoy the oppisite pets :P

I kicked a cat once because it wouldn't stop meowing. It just pisses me off. I've punched people, walls, doors. I don't know what it is about a meow. It just drives me fooking nuts.

SchoneVoske 12-12-2007 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6995394)
Heya, all. ^^

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3<3<3

Techy 12-12-2007 09:21

Going to eat. Be right back.

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:22

i love a cat's meow, a dog barking meh when it's at 3am waking up the neighbor's i care but other than that it's ok unless it's very high pitched or echoes loudly, hurt's my sensitive ear's

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995413)
I kicked a cat once because it wouldn't stop meowing. It just pisses me off. I've punched people, walls, doors. I don't know what it is about a meow. It just drives me fooking nuts.

rofl my cat rarely meows and when he does its because his food bowl is empty :eek:

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995426)
i love a cat's meow, a dog barking meh when it's at 3am waking up the neighbor's i care but other than that it's ok unless it's very high pitched or echoes loudly, hurt's my sensitive ear's

I hate yelps. :p I loe it when my dogs woke up the neighbors. Funny as all hell. xD

Snuggs 12-12-2007 09:24

ok seriously walking away from comp now..I gotta get stuff done damnit lol

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995413)
I kicked a cat once because it wouldn't stop meowing. It just pisses me off. I've punched people, walls, doors. I don't know what it is about a meow. It just drives me fooking nuts.

then u would've loved all but one of my cat's, if u didn't pay attention to wot he needed u for he'd meow for hours but thankfully that day i came home hearing it n i instantly went n changed hit water freshened his food changed the litterpan and gave him a bath, the other's they meowed once or twice and just stare at u n if u didn't give them wot they wanted after a few seconds to about 2 min they walked away

SickNasty 12-12-2007 09:26

i want some pepper with that salt

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995455)
then u would've loved all but one of my cat's, if u didn't pay attention to wot he needed u for he'd meow for hours but thankfully that day i came home hearing it n i instantly went n changed hit water freshened his food changed the litterpan and gave him a bath, the other's they meowed once or twice and just stare at u n if u didn't give them wot they wanted after a few seconds to about 2 min they walked away

That's another thing. I hate Cat's because I have to clean up ater them. Fook them. I want my Dog to go outside where I don't have to bother about it.

Irratation 12-12-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995448)
I hate yelps. :p I loe it when my dogs woke up the neighbors. Funny as all hell. xD

lol it's great but when ur next door neighbor is like 70-80 and the pros. attorney's mom it's not a good thing, but my old neighbors fook them i had them bark on purpose just to wake them up all night


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:23.