Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Honor/Justice (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Majority of Nobel jury 'objected to Obama prize' (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=645818)

CplPunishment4 10-15-2009 07:32

Majority of Nobel jury 'objected to Obama prize'
 
Don't Be "Hate'in"

Can't a Brutha get a fair shake in dis place. rotfl!



http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...3yU5Zu4BHMqFdw

We all know the Nobel Peace prize is a joke. As is the U.N. on crimes against humanity.

UrSoFcKeD1 10-15-2009 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 (Post 10756425)
Don't Be "Hate'in"

Can't a Brutha get a fair shake in dis place. rotfl!



http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...3yU5Zu4BHMqFdw

We all know the Nobel Peace prize is a joke. As is the U.N. on crimes against humanity.

cpl man i love you i still wanna run my shlong on ur shinny dome

Just_Kill 10-15-2009 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 (Post 10756425)
Don't Be "Hate'in"

Can't a Brutha get a fair shake in dis place. rotfl!



http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...3yU5Zu4BHMqFdw

We all know the Nobel Peace prize is a joke. As is the U.N. on crimes against humanity.

The jury wouldn't have said **** if McCain, for some odd reason, won the Nobel Peace Prize. And that's how true it is.

Also, Gandhi didn't win it because he beats his wife.

CplPunishment4 10-16-2009 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_Kill (Post 10757422)
The jury wouldn't have said **** if McCain, for some odd reason, won the Nobel Peace Prize. And that's how true it is.

Also, Gandhi didn't win it because he beats his wife.

Actually Gandhi BEAT as in pass tense.. I thought he was dead. lol

BTW.. here is one that made me laugh... Why.. some may ask???

Well because I thought Bush was the big spender.... hmmm..

Do you miss him yet? I do

LoL

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009...-pet-projects/

howdet50 10-16-2009 05:06

this threads needs more nash.

Just_Kill 10-16-2009 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by howdet50 (Post 10757911)
this threads needs more nash.

Then it would smell like Cocoa Butter, hot sauce, and chicken.

KingNash VI 11-04-2009 11:54

www.politicsforum.org

Arana|any 11-05-2009 10:27

Old bald man, you amuse me. Only you would bring up politics on a Conquer forum.

CplPunishment4 11-05-2009 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arana|any (Post 10798795)
Old bald man, you amuse me. Only you would bring up politics on a Conquer forum.

Its my job. We dont want the Chinese to use this propoganda machine called TQ to distort our perception of their communist agenda....

BTW... what else is there to really talk about with this game... aka BORING game.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:17.