Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

xBuffx 10-19-2007 14:43

given out all rep i can. if i missed ya let me know and will get ya back in 24 hours.

NZ_bich 10-19-2007 14:57

47 :(

LegacyWeapon 10-19-2007 14:58

pep me and i'll pep back 349

Daed 10-19-2007 14:59

Maxed out :) - Did like last two pages of this thread.

Darkkk 10-19-2007 15:11

reped some more, now i have to w8 24hours

LegacyWeapon 10-19-2007 15:12

same lol

Daed 10-19-2007 15:38

24 hours and I can rep 20 more xD.

KrAzY 10-19-2007 15:45

471 :)

Pep'd everyone on last 2 pages again :)

Ibo 10-19-2007 16:01

Repped a bunch of random people, still got some left...


Rep me and I'll rep as soon as possible. ;)

Valkyrie 10-19-2007 16:06

~3274

kingjr1992 10-19-2007 16:12

1228

Craneses 10-19-2007 16:14

Valkyrie
kingjr1992
smax_PT
Rumbling_Slum
Namra
itamouse
Fullmetal666
HERZELEID


just pep'd rep back is apreciated. xD

ill pep more once im back. im at 587 rep :cool:

kingjr1992 10-19-2007 16:15

Owe me:
*Napoleon*
itamouse
KaneTheDevil

I owe:
Anka*
cl0ud*
KrAzY*
d0m1n4tr1x*
Alastriona*
jnwshorty*
J*
NZ_bich*
Elzor*
Nem~UK*
PRUE*
TitusDotel*
Ibo*
Daed*
LegacyWeapon*
Craneses*
*I have a post. Without * means I don't have a post from them.
**Will Be Pep Back Today When I Can.
***If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.

Whiz 10-19-2007 16:16

Ill go to bed now, I will start repping more when I wake up :)

cl0ud 10-19-2007 16:24

73 rep me and ill rep you back as soon as i can :)

Get0ffMyLawn 10-19-2007 16:39

pep me and i'LL RETURN THE FAVOR~!@!#!1111

trigeki 10-19-2007 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6526662)
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 12:25 PM Whiz // Whiz
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 11:45 AM Nath92~v.2 Rep
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 11:44 AM Just_Pea Officially approved by Just_Pea
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 11:40 AM Mystic85 approve - mystic85
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 03:54 PM jnwshorty rep from jnwshorty
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 03:52 PM Hym V.5 Hym!!!
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 03:29 PM itamouse returned pepsi, ty ~ itamouse
How much rep/nep do you... 10-17-2007 03:18 PM jibberjab Welcome you got rep. - jibberjab

2599 rep 24hrs is so long

Reputation Thread 10-19-2007 04:03 PM king-ju from king-ju
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 02:41 PM Valkyrie Valkyrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 07:15 AM NZ_bich -Nz_bich
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 04:02 AM Tecuh I win ~Tecuh
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 02:05 AM d0m1n4tr1x d0m1n4tr1x

3066 rep now :cool: still the 24 limit rawr

yexie 10-19-2007 16:44

repped all i owed.

can't find:

witch22
Janix
Drixt
letalis




885 rep... is that close to next shiny? if so reps pweeeeaaseeee... i'll rep back =)

LiL-Player 10-19-2007 16:45

2361 :cool:

Reping and returning now :)

Check you Posts :).

J 10-19-2007 16:46

I can't find XLegendX :(

yexie 10-19-2007 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6544792)
Reputation Thread 10-19-2007 04:03 PM king-ju from king-ju
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 02:41 PM Valkyrie Valkyrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 07:15 AM NZ_bich -Nz_bich
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 04:02 AM Tecuh I win ~Tecuh
How much rep/nep do you... 10-19-2007 02:05 AM d0m1n4tr1x d0m1n4tr1x

3066 rep now :cool: still the 24 limit rawr

oki now i have to ask, does it tell you who repped you? (i mean even if the person wouldn't leave a msg?) or why is everybodies name there twice on your copy of that list? sry, i know im putting this really complicated, but don't know how else to say it...
anyhow... if yes, how did you do that? i only see the msg with name, never anything else besides the time they repped and thread they repped in.

kingjr1992 10-19-2007 16:53

Rep Me With Your Name & I'll Rep Back As Soon As I Can.
If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=420808

LiL-Player 10-19-2007 16:54

Done.
Pepe'd n Returned my duties :p

Check ur posts within the last 2 pages :)

:D lil-player. :cool:

yexie 10-19-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL-Player (Post 6544823)
2361 :cool:

Reping and returning now :)

Check you Posts :).

you gave me my 3rd shiny, you repped me or 25 :eek:, you're my hero <3

LiL-Player 10-19-2007 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Get0ffMyLawn (Post 6544764)
pep me and i'LL RETURN THE FAVOR~!@!#!1111

-.- negro u fukin nep'd me :confused: :mad:

LiL-Player 10-19-2007 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6544891)
you gave me my 3rd shiny, you repped me or 25 :eek:, you're my hero <3

<33 npz :)

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.

trigeki 10-19-2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6544876)
oki now i have to ask, does it tell you who repped you? (i mean even if the person wouldn't leave a msg?) or why is everybodies name there twice on your copy of that list? sry, i know im putting this really complicated, but don't know how else to say it...
anyhow... if yes, how did you do that? i only see the msg with name, never anything else besides the time they repped and thread they repped in.

it tells me who reps/neps me because im pro :cool:

Get0ffMyLawn 10-19-2007 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6544923)
it tells me who reps/neps me because im pro :cool:

PEPME

yexie 10-19-2007 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6544923)
it tells me who reps/neps me because im pro :cool:

oh u have supapowas... now i see it. :p

Tide. 10-19-2007 17:03

K Rep'd all of ya on this page. ;)

J 10-19-2007 17:12

too much rep in 24 hours.. I'll get back everyone in 2 -3 hours :)

cl0ud 10-19-2007 17:16

75, im on 24 hour limit -.-

Biibii 10-19-2007 17:17

Gave out all the rep's i had left for today.
Good night all.

Valkyrie 10-19-2007 17:36

3274

KrAzY 10-19-2007 17:44

507 thx everyone that returned rep ;)

gillianchung 10-19-2007 17:45

Yah!!!
1119 =]

trigeki 10-19-2007 17:51

mooo 3066 rep still me rep count going up slow =(

Get0ffMyLawn 10-19-2007 17:51

Pep Plx!@!@!@!@!@!@

Valkyrie 10-19-2007 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6545228)
mooo 3066 rep still me rep count going up slow =(

Same here.Either I'm showered with reps or none at all

kingjr1992 10-19-2007 18:00

MY 2000 POST!!!!!
Owe me:
*Napoleon*
itamouse
KaneTheDevil

I owe:
cl0ud*
KrAzY*
Alastriona*
Elzor*
Nem~UK*
Get0ffMyLawn*
PRUE*
TitusDotel*
Ibo*
Daed*
LegacyWeapon*
Craneses*
*I have a post. Without * means I don't have a post from them.
**Will Be Pep Back Today When I Can.
***If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40.