Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

KrAzY 12-11-2007 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6990317)
;o!

hi hi Cat ;)

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990353)
haha, i plvl for my dbs -_-

xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6990359)
Parents never listen to there children just the other adults ._.

That sounds like my family.

.†Brandøn†. 12-11-2007 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6990365)
xD



That sounds like my family.

They assume im lying when im tellin the truth so i point out there flaws and im the bad guy but they just did the same thing 2 me ;_;

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6990365)
xD



That sounds like my family.


get me a archer and i plvl and get dbs ;p

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6990375)
They assume im lying when im tellin the truth so i point out there flaws and im the bad guy but they just did the same thing 2 me ;_;


Just ignore them ._.


Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990379)
get me a archer and i plvl and get dbs ;p

I hate archers they make my hand hurt training em o_o I sold my old archer

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6990388)
Just ignore them ._.




I hate archers they make my hand hurt training em o_o I sold my old archer

i agree why i tgd my archer 115-130 lol.


im afk a lil if you get bored and wanna visit kylin feel free to whisper me

.†Brandøn†. 12-11-2007 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6990388)
Just ignore them ._.




I hate archers they make my hand hurt training em o_o I sold my old archer

Easier said then done.

kingjr1992 12-11-2007 20:04

21728

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 20:11

got quiet fast

KrAzY 12-11-2007 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990479)
got quiet fast


yeah it did lol

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 20:18

Always does

brakachu 12-11-2007 20:18

1157 :o I hope I didn't forget to return rep to anyone
and hai :)

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6990514)
Always does

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6990508)
yeah it did lol


yea lol everyone must be on co. i think tanzy is havin too much fun plvlin haha

KittyCat 12-11-2007 20:26

*Yawn*

.†Brandøn†. 12-11-2007 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6990559)
*Yawn*

Indeed.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6990559)
*Yawn*


too earily to be tired yet!

KrAzY 12-11-2007 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6990559)
*Yawn*

don't do that it's contageious lol :p

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6990724)
don't do that it's contageious lol :p

Signed Just reading teh word made me do it :(

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 21:00

finally you 2 speak -.-

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990747)
finally you 2 speak -.-

me?

I dont usually spam unless there is a convorsation going on...once it dies i go find somthing else to do

GOD†PHISH 12-11-2007 21:09

1058 hallo :D

cereal_killa 12-11-2007 21:09

i want rep pls i r da noob at rep :P i will return all reps :):cool:

.†Brandøn†. 12-11-2007 21:11

High 5! :O

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH (Post 6990789)
1058 hallo :D

Hiya :)

cereal_killa 12-11-2007 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6990804)
High 5! :O



HIGH 5!!!:cool:

GOD†PHISH 12-11-2007 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by .***8224;Brandøn***8224;. (Post 6990804)
High 5! :O
Quote:

Originally Posted by cereal_killa (Post 6990815)
HIGH 5!!!:cool:



HIGH 5!!!:cool:


Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6990809)
Hiya :)

how r u

Irratation 12-11-2007 21:17

aloha:D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH (Post 6990823)
HIGH 5!!!:cool:




how r u

I am good how about u =]

Irratation 12-11-2007 21:23

1281:D n i'm still waiting on my stalker's delivery.. i'm starving here

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6990874)
1281:D n i'm still waiting on my stalker's delivery.. i'm starving here


ohh you back xD

Irratation 12-11-2007 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990921)
ohh you back xD

never left forums just didn't refresh then got kicked from co n stayed on msn n here, cos someone seems to want me there so i haven't left lol

.†Brandøn†. 12-11-2007 21:33

i <3 High 5! ;D

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6990935)
never left forums just didn't refresh then got kicked from co n stayed on msn n here, cos someone seems to want me there so i haven't left lol

good enough lol. you still in rep jail? i am -_-

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6990935)
never left forums just didn't refresh then got kicked from co n stayed on msn n here, cos someone seems to want me there so i haven't left lol

O_o

Irratation 12-11-2007 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6990955)
good enough lol. you still in rep jail? i am -_-

i was out for a second got one person and slammed right back in lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6990957)
O_o

shhh ur loving it:p

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6990999)
i was out for a second got one person and slammed right back in lol


shhh ur loving it:p


cyb0rz

Taavi 12-11-2007 21:43

197 rep til 10k ,rep me and i rep bk asap

pimpdaddyslim 12-11-2007 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taavi (Post 6991015)
197 rep til 10k ,rep me and i rep bk asap

i repperdiderated joo on aqua forumz0rz

Irratation 12-11-2007 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6991005)
cyb0rz

lol well it is cyberspace but no nothing like that, do i look like a floosy?

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6991028)
lol well it is cyberspace but no nothing like that, do i look like a floosy?


lol was just messin with you guys ;p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:19.