Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 09-29-2007 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pockets (Post 6383500)
got few peps left

Hax

Tecuh 09-29-2007 01:56

By the way. Would anyone mind explaining me how does the bar thing work. I mean when do you get a light green bar.
I know it's
-100rep for 2 bars
-200rep for 3 bars
-300rep for 4 bars

But after that? When do you get your first light green bar? :confused:

Taavi 09-29-2007 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6383517)
By the way. Would anyone mind explaining me how does the bar thing work. I mean when do you get a light green bar.
I know it's
-100rep for 2 bars
-200rep for 3 bars
-300rep for 4 bars

But after that? When do you get your first light green bar? :confused:

400 rep for 5 bars
500 rep for 6 bars
700 rep for 7 bars
900 rep for 8 bars
1100 rep for 9 bars
1300 rep for 10 bars
and 1500 rep for 11 bars?


the last one im not rly sure about but i guess its like that;)

d0m1n4tr1x 09-29-2007 02:02

wewt time to start repping again, didnt get any yesterday ;_; but fack it, ill still hand em out ^_^

omgad still not lettin me :mad:

Tecuh 09-29-2007 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6383530)
wewt time to start repping again, didnt get any yesterday ;_; but fack it, ill still hand em out ^_^

omgad still not lettin me :mad:

I owe you but gotta give to some people I owe first =/

Ibo 09-29-2007 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneTheDevil (Post 6367934)
There is a show called Ibo Show you seen it? :D

Late reply :p

But no lol I nvr seen or heard about it xD

What kind of show is it lol

HaNdSoMe 09-29-2007 02:50

643 rep points now xD Thanks for those that rep me,already rep back :)

Chestergod 09-29-2007 02:51

Cleared MOST of my debts.

phew.

DustiJade 09-29-2007 03:16


YAY !!!! I came, I pepped, I spread the love, once again lol.
Thanks to all those returning peps Im trying my best to keep up with the pay backs and now I have ran out of pep tokens "I`ll Be Back ".:p:p:p
Pep me and leave your name!!! Im leaving mine


§witch22 09-29-2007 03:17

24 hours, lame.

At around 1150 rep :).

WoodfordO 09-29-2007 03:37

Nearly 10 bars already! wow this goes fast :p

MassNoobPker 09-29-2007 03:38

Alright, same, prove it, you are.

Chestergod 09-29-2007 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustiJade (Post 6383745)

YAY !!!! I came, I pepped, I spread the love, once again lol.
Thanks to all those returning peps Im trying my best to keep up with the pay backs and now I have ran out of pep tokens "I`ll Be Back ".:p:p:p
Pep me and leave your name!!! Im leaving mine


i pepped u back ^^

Chestergod 09-29-2007 03:49

i Pepped:
Handsome
DustiJade
Tecuh
Switch22
Pockets

Tecuh 09-29-2007 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chestergod (Post 6383814)
i Pepped:
Handsome
DustiJade
Tecuh
Switch22
Pockets

Waiting for my 24 hours to end :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:38.