Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Shara|o.0 10-12-2007 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6483026)
i have to spread more rep's before peping joo again, says same for Nem~UK :( ><

i hate the spread rule... its so **** :/.

XLegendX 10-12-2007 09:16

701 rep only :( REP ME ILL REP BACK :o

Nem~UK 10-12-2007 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6483026)
i have to spread more rep's before peping joo again, says same for Nem~UK :( ><

:( lol

itamouse 10-12-2007 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shara|o.0 (Post 6483032)
i hate the spread rule... its so **** :/.

i lmfao at your post in your thread joo made on Snowwhite: Nick....
"nick showed me boobs first, i mean, he told me to look down and wham!! there were boobs!!" i wish i could pep joo, that was hell'la funny :p

Shara|o.0 10-12-2007 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6483135)
i lmfao at your post in your thread joo made on Snowwhite: Nick....
"nick showed me boobs first, i mean, he told me to look down and wham!! there were boobs!!" i wish i could pep joo, that was hell'la funny :p

im just pro at making you laugh XD.

yexie 10-12-2007 10:00

returned all peps i owed =)


434 now =)
almost first shiny!

Shara|o.0 10-12-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6483273)
returned all peps i owed =)


434 now =)
almost first shiny!

150 more and im at my 2nd shiny.
and i peped you.

xJJx 10-12-2007 10:22

429 :eek:

70 till a shiney?

Didiplouf 10-12-2007 10:23

no one trust me :(?

itamouse 10-12-2007 10:24

just got Nem~UK & Shala|O.o bax!!!!

@2517 rep

xJJx 10-12-2007 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6483484)
just got Nem~UK & Shala|O.o bax!!!!

@2517 rep

wana help me geta shiney? xD

d0m1n4tr1x 10-12-2007 10:30

There ya go, 24 hours up, all me pep's handed out again :D

~itamouse, so fast!! mwuahah, ty! <3

Neowarcloud 10-12-2007 10:33

1028 atm :( people been nepping me for modding :mad:

LegacyWeapon 10-12-2007 10:40

pep me:cool:

SirGawain 10-12-2007 10:54

+9 rep :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09.