Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6739689)
muwahaha a real man makes me Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

that's what I do.

I am Rep lord!

JennYp 11-13-2007 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6739676)
i pepped ur rawr

thank you ill hit you up when i can :)

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:28

i got my trojan 126 today. no db to up ring =/
attack only 15k with sword. potency 204

JennYp 11-13-2007 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6739707)
i got my trojan 126 today. no db to up ring =/
attack only 15k with sword. potency 204

Nice :cool:

I dun play no more :(

Unprofessional 11-13-2007 01:30

Oh man, i dont know how much longer i have to wait for the 24 hour ban :(

HaZarDouS 11-13-2007 01:30

bored... :(

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6739709)
Nice :cool:

I dun play no more :(

why not?
come try mayfaire with me :D

JennYp 11-13-2007 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6739724)
why not?
come try mayfaire with me :D

who has the most socs i shall marry him jk's lol

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6739737)
who has the most socs i shall marry him jk's lol

i got 9 socks on my trojan:(

JennYp 11-13-2007 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6739747)
i got 9 socks on my trojan:(

me i dun want to be like those cry baby emo's who quit then come back

ive been gone for over 3 months now woot for me

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6739759)
me i dun want to be like those cry baby emo's who quit then come back

ive been gone for over 3 months now woot for me

it doesnt make u emo =/

SickNasty 11-13-2007 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6739747)
i got 9 socks on my trojan:(

i got 8 socs on archer, but i also got 2 sets of plvling gear which equals 21 socs, and i got 6 on my tro, and i got other tao gear that has 7 socs

<>N<> 11-13-2007 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6739770)
i got 8, but i also got 2 sets of plvling gear which equals 21 socs, and i got 6 on my tro, and i got other tao gear that has 7 socs

not bad.
i got only 6 dgs =/
but im selling elite +4 sdg sdg spear and when i sell it i can get 2 more sdgs.

JennYp 11-13-2007 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6739769)
it doesnt make u emo =/

yeah i guess

ill make a new jennyp archer :)

Tecuh 11-13-2007 01:38

I am the winner


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:18.