Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   IPad CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   How to join and win on our iPad version (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=724544)

Elliot 10-31-2011 20:37

How to join and win on our iPad version

It is so easy. If you have got an iPad, please send your character name to ipad@conqueronline.com or send a message to me. You will win a super pack for your leveling :D

crstal167 11-05-2011 10:11

The rewards for our work on the server aren't very reasonable.. For the players that just sign up, and leave it at that, yes. However, there are some players who put a lot of time into testing the application. Neglecting our efforts would be extremely rude, and greedy on CO's part. For the rewards, a pack which we have absolutely no clue what's in it, and 8 fictional dollars? That isn't exactly what I call ample rewards for 30-40 hours a week of work..

StarDestruction 11-05-2011 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by crstal167 (Post 11624381)
The rewards for our work on the server aren't very reasonable.. For the players that just sign up, and leave it at that, yes. However, there are some players who put a lot of time into testing the application. Neglecting our efforts would be extremely rude, and greedy on CO's part. For the rewards, a pack which we have absolutely no clue what's in it, and 8 fictional dollars? That isn't exactly what I call ample rewards for 30-40 hours a week of work..

I might agree. I'm the other person who's put time in, and I'm not extremely happy with our rewards. I feel like I understand not letting us keep our characters, but that would be an ample reward to the people who have put time in.

There will always be people better than other people, and if our characters are allowed to be kept, we could help all the new people become great.

Let us know what you're thinking.

do~the~dance 11-06-2011 12:19

My understanding was that the server was always going to be reset, have I missed a post where there was a reward for playing as I do not think it is appropriate tbh.

I am more interested in when a permanent server will be available.

StarDestruction 11-06-2011 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by do~the~dance (Post 11624701)
My understanding was that the server was always going to be reset, have I missed a post where there was a reward for playing as I do not think it is appropriate tbh.

I am more interested in when a permanent server will be available.

You also have put zero time into playing and testing, not to be rude.

The server is scheduled to be reset, but we are just arguing we deserve a better reward for our hours of honing the game for their release than their offer of $8.

The permanent server is in the hands of Apple, as they are reviewing the app. As soon as it is done, it will go up for download.

We are asking for better rewards for the people who put time into testing. Not for people who have been curious and hopped on, but didn't spend any time at it.

do~the~dance 11-06-2011 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarDestruction (Post 11624704)
You also have put zero time into playing and testing, not to be rude.

not true

StarDestruction 11-06-2011 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by do~the~dance (Post 11624824)
not true

Your character name / level / time put in? I believe it is true.

do~the~dance 11-07-2011 02:06

2 accts, warr Cato to lvl 58 ish and I had previously got a nin to about lvl 50 same name. We are probably in different time zones I have only seen 4 or 5 other accounts on.

StarDestruction 11-07-2011 06:19

Ahh, Cato, I gotcha. I know your account. Lol I believe you're in my guild.

Anyways, we're talking about testing the things in the higher levels. Testing the WHOLE game. You know? Mason has reborned, and tested everything there, and I'm working my way to 130 lol.

crstal167 11-17-2011 11:55

Elliot.. Are we not going to be giving any feedback on this?

do~the~dance 11-17-2011 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by crstal167 (Post 11629224)
Elliot.. Are we not going to be giving any feedback on this?

Gz on 130 btw :)

StarDestruction 11-17-2011 14:16

Haha thanks, man. It wasn't too hard. I plan on RBing on sunday.

Elliot 11-19-2011 06:30

As we said in the invitation, the data will be reset when the official version is on. But don' t worry with that, with the pack you can get from the code, you will see it is so easy to get reborn.:p

DoughnutSwag 11-24-2011 16:23

What is UDID?

ILovePurp 12-02-2011 17:55

Yo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 11622443)
It is so easy. If you have got an iPad, please send your UDID to ipad@conqueronline.com or send a message to me. :D

Hey I tried to message you but didn't see a button to.. I don't have a computer right now but want to try this out.. I played co ALOT back in the day but left when everything got too pay to be good.. But old games are always fun and I'd like to see about getting it =D I'm a fast leveler and was a great player when I played.. Let me know if this is still available. Ty!