Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Classic CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=319)
-   -   What to do with Bound Meteors!!!! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=753238)

magess7 09-18-2014 09:45

What to do with Bound Meteors!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Please assist me as I just got lots and lots of bound meteors and when ever I go to upgrade my gears they are not accepted. Is there any other way I can use this mets.

I just made my first payment and applied on the character which in result gave me lots of mets but are bound.

Thank you.

Returning 09-20-2014 23:22

As far as i know, the only thing you can do with them is. A. Change your armor color, or B use them to summon teratro dragon. Other than that i'm not sure I know they don't work on the epic trojan quest. Why? I have no idea makes no sense. Anywho that's all I'm aware of.

-Kirito 09-24-2014 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by magess7 (Post 11875389)
Hello Everyone,

Please assist me as I just got lots and lots of bound meteors and when ever I go to upgrade my gears they are not accepted. Is there any other way I can use this mets.

I just made my first payment and applied on the character which in result gave me lots of mets but are bound.

Thank you.

They're useful on bound items only. You level up your bound items? but other then that you can't use them on anything else. Not sure if you can use them to divorce yourself from your spouse, I haven't tried that yet. But other then that they're useless.

MarketMan 09-26-2014 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11876398)
They're useful on bound items only. You level up your bound items? but other then that you can't use them on anything else. Not sure if you can use them to divorce yourself from your spouse, I haven't tried that yet. But other then that they're useless.

You can use them on bound dragon pills :p

Argo 09-26-2014 04:10

-Upgrade bound items level
-Change Armor and hat colors
-some quests which inquire metors pay the bound one better than paying the (unbound) one and collect more 9 (unbound) metors and make a meteor scroll and sell it to me for 200k and i will sell it 10 cps

Returning 09-26-2014 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarketMan (Post 11876713)
You can use them on bound dragon pills :p

Pretty sure you can use them on dragon regardless of bound or unbound IIRC.

Another thing if I remember right is to use them on dragonsouls. Bound or unbound.

*Sonne* 10-02-2014 08:42

if you break an item you can use them to repair it, whether it is a bound item or not.

WoodfordO 10-30-2014 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11875733)
As far as i know, the only thing you can do with them is. A. Change your armor color, or B use them to summon teratro dragon. Other than that i'm not sure I know they don't work on the epic trojan quest. Why? I have no idea makes no sense. Anywho that's all I'm aware of.

What the heck is teratro dragon? This is classic CO, I don't remember no teratro dragon.

aldousd666 10-31-2014 05:10

Yes there was Terato on Classic

I played in 2006, there WAS a terato dragon. It only showed up at the altar in Wind Plane. So you're wrong.

Ryuzaki 11-12-2014 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldousd666 (Post 11881991)
I played in 2006, there WAS a terato dragon. It only showed up at the altar in Wind Plane. So you're wrong.

Wind Plains? Isn't that the Twin City fields where the pheasants are? lol

Or by the snakes by PC near the waterfall? Either way, there was no terato dragon lol.

PsAiKoW 11-13-2014 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 11884015)
Wind Plains? Isn't that the Twin City fields where the pheasants are? lol

Or by the snakes by PC near the waterfall? Either way, there was no terato dragon lol.

liberty is classic server right? dont really play on it, but it was classic at the time i once made a char there...

http://i58.tinypic.com/157dlko.png