Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer's Harbor (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Overhaul to Newcomer's (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=519016)

Durant 06-22-2008 21:15

Overhaul to Newcomer's

Hello all newcomer's regulars and those actually new to the forum. I have been newly added to this section in the mean time to get some of the old projects running and help it easier to find information that you need in Newcomer's section.

With that kindly note that the following projects are going to be updated:

• Mentors for each server
  • Server Status Poll

Projects I would like to try:
  • Guild Recruitment by Server Group

This section, like suggestions is only as good as the people who post here so if you have any suggestions or other projects you would like to see added, feel free to reply here.

r_u_sabtain 06-22-2008 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durant (Post 8480035)
Hello all newcomer's regulars and those actually new to the forum. I have been newly added to this section in the mean time to get some of the old projects running and help it easier to find information that you need in Newcomer's section.

With that kindly note that the following projects are going to be updated:

• Mentors for each server
  • Server Status Poll

Projects I would like to try:
  • Guild Recruitment by Server Group

This section, like suggestions is only as good as the people who post here so if you have any suggestions or other projects you would like to see added, feel free to reply here.

i like the coming project "Guild Recruitment by Server Group"

this will be help a lot to all new comers and old players :D

goodluck bro

guru-dentsu 06-29-2008 08:37

ZOMG NO WAY! im 3rd post on this thread w00t (btw very good idea)

OhCarl 07-01-2008 10:43

Guild recruitment... could lead to wrong idea..

alot of people lie about there guilds Aka -Seth- And his sunshine vid .

L33tsqu34k 07-01-2008 15:33

Well, good luck then, Durant! :)

DoomPotrait 09-04-2008 07:54

I think the guild recruiment is a good idea. Help get newbies in the mix of team work, lvl'n and cool guild wars.:cool:

I would like join a guild tho do you have suggestions?

shikyo1112 01-26-2009 10:03

Yes, I have in fact been considering making a guild to teach and help those that are new to the game. This would probably occur after I finish getting a new archer to 130, but it would be helpful to our server. I have no problem helping those that are trying to figure something out, but those that are just going to beg for me to give them lots of free stuff, I wouldn't allow in. As it is I tend to help answer questions to many English speaking players who are new to the game, and wish to further understand it. I've played for about 5 years or so, give or take some time that I took breaks from Conquer Online. So I know the ins and the outs of the game.

negativenancy 10-30-2009 18:15

good luck

johnpriest 07-22-2010 13:15

Well I Play of Fury/Ryee and I'd be glad to help any newcomers anytime. We need to work out a referral system or something to guide people.

hurtwarrior09 07-22-2010 19:51

can u make a Fire Warr fire good for gw and if ur fire a Frist rb to a warr can i all my +4 sock tao gear while am a warrior

funfungamer 09-24-2011 20:49

add more guides

tttony666 09-27-2011 03:09

i realy think this is a good idea to help people :D

devil2478 09-30-2011 03:11

yepp , agree, especially the guild thingy :)

silkrose 10-20-2011 15:15

Hello everyone :)

I am not new to conquer,but silly me i did not write down my security information. I am going to create another archer and need help deciding on the server i want to join.I have been playing conquer since it first originated and am not a noob per say lol. I am looking for a server with active guilds and a lot of active people.There have been many times when i get on a server and the people are horrible , where they pk all of the time and are very rude.So if you all could help me as to which server to join i would be most appreciative ty.:D

daroy9633 04-28-2017 05:03

Thanks for the information regarding Overhaul , It was really Helpful....