Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

KrAzY 11-19-2007 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6797211)
Morning Every1 =]

morning hun <333

TehPandaKing 11-19-2007 09:16

Dinner time. Afk for a bit.

Carrie 11-19-2007 09:19

979 ty all.

SickNasty 11-19-2007 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie (Post 6797232)
Can you pep me? :)

nope, 24 hour thingy

JennYp 11-19-2007 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6796264)
right im kinda annoyed right now, does anyone see this the same as me

Itamouse is a 12 year old girl
JennyP is a mature woman

random but thats how i see them i dont know why.

umm thank you <3

BdB 11-19-2007 09:20

Good evening all and hope you are well.

Sent peperoni to the following members;

TehPandaKing
LiLAnGeL698607
Carrie
Satine
Anka
KrAzY
Proficey
Majesty
blessguy

Back in 24 hours :)

-Bad

Majesty 11-19-2007 09:24

1311

Thanx all, back in 24 hours :)

Proficey 11-19-2007 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6797121)
hihi i gave u another shiney ;) enjoy the 92 oz goodness

^^ Yeah that was a good amount you gave me there. :)
Thanks for that. I think I rep'ed you too on me other account. ;)

JennYp 11-19-2007 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6797211)
Morning Every1 =]

chu sleep late no more sexy time without my permission :p

chomps 11-19-2007 09:26

JennYp, HaZarDouS, TiusDotel, Cagd, Proficey

Repped those people O.o

Anka 11-19-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6797361)
chu sleep late no more sexy time without my permission :p

Yeah, sexy time is bad for the pep :)

<3

KrAzY 11-19-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6797360)
^^ Yeah that was a good amount you gave me there. :)
Thanks for that. I think I rep'ed you too on me other account. ;)

LOL np just since i rep'd ya my rep went up so now i rep for 93 and when i hit 4k posts it will be 94 :D

Anka 11-19-2007 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6797380)
LOL np just since i rep'd ya my rep went up so now i rep for 93 and when i hit 4k posts it will be 94 :D

I got over 4800 pep. I wonder how many points I give...

JennYp 11-19-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by chomps (Post 6797372)
JennYp, HaZarDouS, TiusDotel, Cagd, Proficey

Repped those people O.o

thank you kind sir :)

Raptura 11-19-2007 09:30

Pepped a few people.
Does 100 rep give you 1 extra point or is it 1000?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:05.