Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Show your Rare Deers/Tiger from Banshee/Dragon! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=718819)

DETONATOAREA 05-26-2011 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by battousai1 (Post 11542079)
P8 AmethystDeer dropped after 2 teranto kills

Ohh, that's the nightmare look-alike deer. Epic. Too bad they don't have a star deer -.-

yesumes 05-26-2011 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW62 (Post 11541657)
Only in Jesse's deck

Oh plz my favorite newbie tell me that you just said you can find it in jess's (as in mae bees aka Candis) D***.

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesumes (Post 11542285)
Oh plz my favorite newbie tell me that you just said you can find it in jess's (as in mae bees aka Candis) D***.

Dont be mad cuz you cant pass as a female :rolleyes:

I was born a girl unlike someone

yesumes 05-26-2011 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae_Bee (Post 11542293)
Dont be mad cuz you cant pass as a female :rolleyes:

I was born a girl unlike someone

While I am female I will not bother arguing over somthing so stupid here, this isn't about gender I just wanna know that people from dark still hate you.

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesumes (Post 11542295)
While I am female I will not bother arguing over somthing so stupid here, this isn't about gender I just wanna know that people from dark still hate you.

Only one person hated me there sorry to say, i have friends. maybe one day youll learn what a friend is. Besides i havnt played on dark in 2 years most people have quit

Paper~DeidaraZ 05-26-2011 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae_Bee (Post 11542297)
Only one person hated me there sorry to say, i have friends. maybe one day youll learn what a friend is. Besides i havnt played on dark in 2 years most people have quit

i am her friend, you and your **** "hubby" can kill me at bi all you want, wont change the fact that you're both bulkers, and idiot hypocrites.

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11542299)
i am her friend, you and your **** "hubby" can kill me at bi all you want, wont change the fact that you're both bulkers, and idiot hypocrites.

i dont bulk :)

and ty ill continue to kill you all the time
have fun

btw ur not her friend, your her pet *****

Paper~DeidaraZ 05-26-2011 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae_Bee (Post 11542306)
i dont bulk :)

and ty ill continue to kill you all the time
have fun

btw ur not her friend, your her pet *****

you sure? how come you said "oh i gotta work harder, i wanna buy more dbs"

and doesnt matter, i got nothing to lose.

and you dont really know what you're talking about. better hush if you dont know the details.

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11542309)
you sure? how come you said "oh i gotta work harder, i wanna buy more dbs"

and doesnt matter, i got nothing to lose.

and you dont really know what you're talking about. better hush if you dont know the details.

rofl

trust me i know

Paper~DeidaraZ 05-26-2011 20:22

ah.. you.. you think i've been her friend a little while ago.. you though i was always her enemy?
go back to 2010 summer or even before. and you'll know the whole story.

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11542316)
ah.. you.. you think i've been her friend a little while ago.. you though i was always her enemy?
go back to 2010 summer or even before. and you'll know the whole story.

honestly


dont give a **** :rolleyes:

Paper~DeidaraZ 05-26-2011 21:24

then stop teasing me. kthnx

Mae_Bee 05-26-2011 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11542338)
then stop teasing me. kthnx

Stating the obvious :)

Paper~DeidaraZ 05-26-2011 21:26

stop bullying non-bulkers already.

CornFlakes:o 05-27-2011 00:47

tq gonna realize that those mounts are permed and changed it :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:24.