Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Harry Potter 6 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=634577)

xQqZx 07-17-2009 15:47

Harry Potter 6
 
fo sho, gonna see it sunday :D

zak is back 07-17-2009 15:55

I heard it sucked.

Just like Dragonball Evolution, X-men, and Transformers 2.

Your predictions about movies suck ass.

Tooorl 07-17-2009 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by zak is back (Post 10590080)

Dragonball Evolution

Lol.

Devzzz 07-17-2009 17:10

DBE was depressing :(.

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.

xQqZx 07-17-2009 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by zak is back (Post 10590080)
I heard it sucked.

Just like Dragonball Evolution, X-men, and Transformers 2.

Your predictions about movies suck ass.

funny.. both those movies were successful and both are getting a sequel, db was a fan thing.. and potter is soon to be a huge success also, whether the movie was good or not is always opinionated..

seems my predictions are just as good as your attempts at bullying behind a screen lol, silly zakky

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590234)
DBE was depressing :(.

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.

actually.. the reviews are positive as ****, a few characters and scenes were left out but as far as reviews go.. its doing dam well, check rotten tomatoes even :S

Devzzz 07-17-2009 17:17

X-Men was alright but I have to agree that Transformers 2 was mediocre.

xQqZx 07-17-2009 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590245)
X-Men was alright but I have to agree that Transformers 2 was mediocre.

t2 was okay, im sure everyone can agree it was not better than the first but it was a good movie overall, i found the ending so disappointing but the comedy and twins made up for it lol

Devzzz 07-17-2009 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by xQqZx (Post 10590259)
t2 was okay, im sure everyone can agree it was not better than the first but it was a good movie overall, i found the ending so disappointing but the comedy and twins made up for it lol

I thought a lot of the humor took away from the plot line. Like the robot humping Meghan, etc. I think her boob jiggling scene was epic though. I loved when the old bot gave up his armor and then Optimus was geared up and kicked ass ;o! First was definitely better, ****ing sequels.

xQqZx 07-17-2009 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590265)
I thought a lot of the humor took away from the plot line. Like the robot humping Meghan, etc. I think her boob jiggling scene was epic though. I loved when the old bot gave up his armor and then Optimus was geared up and kicked ass ;o! First was definitely better, ****ing sequels.


**** ya, boob bounce was like the first thing everyone talked about lol... thats kind of a reason why i hated the ending, Optimus was way too overpowered but seeing the other Primes was pretty cool.. and a third one is coming soooooon..

Devzzz 07-17-2009 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xQqZx (Post 10590275)
**** ya, boob bounce was like the first thing everyone talked about lol... thats kind of a reason why i hated the ending, Optimus was way too overpowered but seeing the other Primes was pretty cool.. and a third one is coming soooooon..

3rd is unnecessary. They better make a better story line, this one was mediocre. Fucking money hungry...

Ir3Fly 07-17-2009 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590298)
3rd is unnecessary. They better make a better story line, this one was mediocre. Fucking money hungry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtko...eature=popular

Myst1c 07-17-2009 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590265)
I thought a lot of the humor took away from the plot line. Like the robot humping Meghan, etc. I think her boob jiggling scene was epic though. I loved when the old bot gave up his armor and then Optimus was geared up and kicked ass ;o! First was definitely better, ****ing sequels.

I didn't like how the old bot gave his armor to optimus. All this build up to this super powerful evil guy and he died in half a second?

MysticJustin 07-17-2009 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devzzz (Post 10590234)
DBE was depressing :(.

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.

TBH they cut the first 8~9 chapters of the book because 5 minutes into the movie they were already on chapter 10....


That said, it didn't make that much different, though

(DO NO READ THE NEXT LINE(S) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS)














Quidditch(yes I didn't spell it right, sue me) was down played entirely in the movie and served no purpose, where in the book it did, which was fail by the director, and the only part they should have put in entirely or not at all.

ferrywayes 07-21-2009 08:21

This is probably my favorite Harry Potter movie so far. I say probably because I don't remember a lot from the other ones because they are so entirely forgettable.

|LeGenD| 07-21-2009 09:23

I liked HP6 =)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:08.