Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Should You Pardon Them (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=639453)

Lord_Foo_V3 08-31-2009 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farau (Post 10673326)
Sorry Mast0r.

..bat0r!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

ananta...~v.4 08-31-2009 06:14

I always kill everyone who even come close to me blinking.

Why? Because I can.

ThePoison 08-31-2009 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 10672548)
I'd say it depends on the situation. If it's 100% sure they were trying to kill you, then mercy is for the weak.
I always kill anyone that does that whole "test men" thing. That annoys the hell out of me.

TEST MAN PLZ?

Cerberus~ 08-31-2009 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tandav1981 (Post 10672537)
Someone that tried to PKed you, then upon seeing you start equiping you better PKing gear, they ask for no PK and say sorry???

For example changing from Club to Sword, Normal to Super etc?

Usually, I always let them go, but after yesterday I think I should change my point of view, pker is always a pker, and they need to be pked...

someone say "sorry", "pls no pk", after trying to pk me. Then after an hour or so, came back again to do the same things!!!

the person is same level as me, except i have higer BP from my better gear...

I'll tell you my story, i was a 167 bp fire taoist. Everyone abused me. So I bulked my ass off. Got 320 bp now, all server got obliterated by me except my friends <3 so **** them. Kill them, dont forgive them, make them quit, crush their souls ok :)

Lord_Foo_V3 08-31-2009 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerberus~ (Post 10673653)
I'll tell you my story, i was a 167 bp fire taoist. Everyone abused me. So I bulked my ass off. Got 320 bp now, all server got obliterated by me except my friends <3 so **** them. Kill them, dont forgive them, make them quit, crush their souls ok :)

I was a 243 bp fire taoist, like 400 bucks spent. I crushed everyone but the uberbulkers and Nibor.

Jaxx. 08-31-2009 14:22

Quote:

Someone that tried to PKed you, then upon seeing you start equiping you better PKing gear, they ask for no PK and say sorry???

Usually, I always let them go, but after yesterday I think I should change my point of view, pker is always a pker, and they need to be pked...

someone say "sorry", "pls no pk", after trying to pk me. Then after an hour or so, came back again to do the same things!!!

These are my views on things:

pk me, i kos you.

scamming,hacking,botting, cheating = i kos you.

try to kill me, i kos you.

realllly annoy me, i kos you.

Cerberus~ 08-31-2009 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 10674311)

pk me, i kos you.

*~panda~* 08-31-2009 15:35

kill or be killed

UrSoFcKeD1 08-31-2009 17:10

Quote:

if their name is ahemd or mohamed id say pk them to no end but in the end u loose cause more than likely they will either make a char with fog or have a very strong egy friend with fog sitting right next to them in a ***ing internet cafe so in the end ur gonna still get pked or run away and get a bunch of egy noobs doing cool or dancing next to you hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PewPewPew 08-31-2009 18:04

I once went to 1020 pk points :) Then I afk'ed it off and did it again about 10 minutes after I went white named.

Point of the story is, put good talis on a 130 archer and go scatter on team mode in BI.

SmokeGfx 08-31-2009 18:20

Quote:

pk me, i kos you.

So basically, play this game, you kos them :)
I like your style :D

Holey-Monk 08-31-2009 18:45

Quote:

Pretty much dont let them go. The majority of the pkers only pk noobs or people they know they can kill. In nother words run around with noob gear and a non 2nd reb char you get pk all night long. Pretty much make them suffer is my reply. They started it not you.

Me= War the guild = 5 pk points
Pk him till he logs out

And keep pking him when you see him aka kos

Desi#2 08-31-2009 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by PewPewPew (Post 10674613)
I once went to 1020 pk points :) Then I afk'ed it off and did it again about 10 minutes after I went white named.

Point of the story is, put good talis on a 130 archer and go scatter on team mode in BI.

39,999 pkps pre-pkp limit.

o.o

tandav1981 08-31-2009 21:14

Quote:

pk me, i kos you.

i like your point :):):)

the problem with me is that i don't remember names... at the most i will remember them for a week or so...

maybe i should keep a diary...

BuffaloWings 08-31-2009 22:47

Quote:

i just dealt with this a couple days ago when i was on. i was wearing all lvl 40 gears and some tao killed me in jail, so i just put on a sword and killed her a bunch until she said sorry so i stopped. then she came to pka and started attacking my friends so i went back to killer her non stop :)