Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Bobo60nine 09-18-2007 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneTheDevil (Post 6320001)
I have to wait untill night time for the 24hours limit to finish up so I can rep again :(

hope you rep me when u can again :)

itamouse 09-18-2007 11:47

I OWE:
blessguy
RoidB*tch (<3 tytyty, got my next shin'neh bar!! )
HatShiPu
MetTear

I OWE BUT NEED TO SPREAD MORE REP BEFORE PEP'ING AGAIN:
Sumishi
Kane
Suga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MetTear you're evil :(
pure evil

xD
<3333

Sumeshi 09-18-2007 11:48

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6319371)
I OWE:
Sumishi ~ need to spread more reps before pep'ing

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6319767)
I OWE BUT NEED TO SPREAD MORE REP BEFORE PEP'ING AGAIN:
Sumishi

Don't worry, you already pep'd me back today 0.0. You forgot about it? ;D.
Attachment 10443

As you can see I just need 5 points ;o.

Bobo60nine 09-18-2007 11:48

Woot im green again thnx for all that reped me :cool:

KaneTheDevil 09-18-2007 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobo60nine (Post 6320103)
hope you rep me when u can again :)

Surely.

Suga 09-18-2007 11:50

586

close to a new bar

Sumeshi 09-18-2007 11:51

Someone pep'd me saying rawr! and I got 2nd bar for that.

Now who did that :p.

Bobo60nine 09-18-2007 11:51

i just reped

Sumeshi
itamouse
RoidB*tch
HatSchiPu
blessguy
Kada
Hope u do it back in return ;)

Sumeshi 09-18-2007 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobo60nine (Post 6320138)
i just reped

Sumeshi
itamouse
RoidB*tch
HatSchiPu
blessguy
Kada
Hope u do it back in return ;)

I nep'd ya before so I have to spread more rep before I can pep you xD.

MeteorTear 09-18-2007 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6320105)
I OWE:
blessguy
RoidB*tch (<3 tytyty, got my next shin'neh bar!! )
HatShiPu
MetTear

I OWE BUT NEED TO SPREAD MORE REP BEFORE PEP'ING AGAIN:
Sumishi
Kane
Suga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MetTear you're evil :(
pure evil

xD
<3333

I know :D it's y u love me so much :p

I have... 800ish

RoidB*tch 09-18-2007 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobo60nine (Post 6320138)
i just reped

Sumeshi
itamouse
RoidB*tch
HatSchiPu
blessguy
Kada
Hope u do it back in return ;)

Must have been a different RoidB*tch.
Attachment 10451
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6320167)
I know :D it's y u love me so much :p

I have... 800ish

I pep joo back!! :p

Sumeshi 09-18-2007 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoidB*tch (Post 6320179)
Must have been a different RoidB*tch.

Hey I saw my pep :p.

RoidB*tch 09-18-2007 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeshi (Post 6320196)
Hey I saw my pep :p.

Yes, and I stil have to spread around before I can give you more. Was thinking of nepping that guy for being a liar, not sure yet though.

itamouse 09-18-2007 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeshi (Post 6320114)
Don't worry, you already pep'd me back today 0.0. You forgot about it? ;D.
Attachment 10443

As you can see I just need 5 points ;o.

OOoooohhhhh yeah xD
i forgot, lol

i was trying to get joo your 2nd bar :D



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I OWE:
blessguy
RoidB*tch (<3 tytyty, got my next shin'neh bar!! )
HatShiPu


I OWE BUT NEED TO SPREAD MORE REP BEFORE PEP'ING AGAIN:
Kane
Suga

itamouse 09-18-2007 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6320167)
I know :D it's y u love me so much :p

I have... 800ish

lolz xD
:p


@Bobo: j00 gave me a gray box :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:52.