Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949170)
:mad:


Off topic

BallsHangLow 12-07-2007 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6949179)
Off topic

5k posts in two months <.<

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6949156)
Thank you itamouse!

I know Burgie! I am getting EVERYONE!

Also, dont tell him I am secretly hunting for peps!!!

AHHH MOUSE YOUR FIRST ON MY LIST FOR REPPING TOMORROW!!!

How do people make those personal lists so they remember on HERE, I just have a piece of paper in my wallet!

i dunno, i'm not too key on computers, just what they train me to do on the programs at work, lol.

i used to keep a handwritten list in my desk, but i get so much rep's, i rep my fav's, then go from there. i always try to rep back people who rep me, but i get so much now, it's hard to keep up =x

xBuffx 12-07-2007 12:31

all meh rep has been given out.

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949189)
i dunno, i'm not too key on computers, just what they train me to do on the programs at work, lol.

i used to keep a handwritten list in my desk, but i get so much rep's, i rep my fav's, then go from there. i always try to rep back people who rep me, but i get so much now, it's hard to keep up =x

j00 ish s0 lucki!

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6949179)
Off topic

*looks*

Fountain 12-07-2007 12:36

rep meh with your name, ill rep you back :)

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949229)
*looks*

*looks left*

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountain (Post 6949230)
rep meh with your name, ill rep you back :)

Rep me and I will rep you back tomorrow when I get more reps! Put your name in it though, I have 1 on my list so far!:cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallsHangLow (Post 6949182)
5k posts in two months <.<


3 months...And I nevra claimed to have a life
Although it is getting better

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6949252)
3 months...And I nevra claimed to have a life
Although it is keeping better

haha, nothing wrong with that! No one said you can't LOVE the forums!!

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6949268)
haha, nothing wrong with that! No one said you can't LOVE the forums!!


Agreed :cool:

KrAzY 12-07-2007 12:44

Bah bored :(

Fountain 12-07-2007 12:45

rep meh with your name, ill rep you back :)

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6949284)
Bah bored :(

If you're bored then rep me, I will rep you when it lets me, PROMISE!:eek:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15.