Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6948945)
Pep me pluh!

LOL!!! Dave wants rep ;) hehehehe

<3

RaWrZie 12-07-2007 12:06

There's a Panda Pwnage Thread? =P

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6949008)
Glad that your appointment went well :D


(sorry.. delay in posting.. for some odd reason these people want me to work for my paycheck, rather than allowing me to get paid to surf the web).. hehehe

it must be something that's going around, i'm getting that too today O.o

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949003)
where's the panda pwnage thread :(


da panda thread Awsome :p

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949064)
it must be something that's going around, i'm getting that too today O.o

LOL!!

How dare they! ESPECIALLY on a friday.. go figure :p

hehehe <3 Mousey

yexie 12-07-2007 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6948390)
Howd doc go?

was really good... if you'd be on msn i could show you a pic!

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6949018)
LOL!!! Dave wants rep ;) hehehehe

<3

This is where you hide!!!!

Haha, yeah I'm trying to fill up! I started with 3 lonely greens today and look where I am now!:D

Thanks to all you lovely people who are and will continuously keep repping me....RIGHT?!!?!:mad:

haha:cool:

Thank you Unpro and Burgie~

SchoneVoske 12-07-2007 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6949089)
This is where you hide!!!!

Haha, yeah I'm trying to fill up! I started with 3 lonely greens today and look where I am now!:D

Thanks to all you lovely people who are and will continuously keep repping me....RIGHT?!!?!:mad:

haha:cool:

I repped ya!!

Dont forget to rep those back who repped you :D....

And go back to slamming Kao ;) :p hehehe

<>N<> 12-07-2007 12:20

Hello.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-07-2007 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6949072)
was really good... if you'd be on msn i could show you a pic!


Joo nevra did tell me why joo went to the doc :(

But I might know..Just by wat u said :p

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6949067)
LOL!!

How dare they! ESPECIALLY on a friday.. go figure :p

hehehe <3 Mousey

i know!!

Like, AS IF!!!!!!!




we had the christmas catering catered to us today.
shrimp/crawfish fetichini *spelling* - pretty good
green beans - good
roast beef - really good
salad - typical
bread pudding - ok, but gave it to a friend
sweet potato pie - yuck
roll - typical
bottled water - what else ya think? bottled water > tap ^^

yexie 12-07-2007 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6949008)
Glad that your appointment went well :D


(sorry.. delay in posting.. for some odd reason these people want me to work for my paycheck, rather than allowing me to get paid to surf the web).. hehehe

ty!

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoonD (Post 6949089)
This is where you hide!!!!

Haha, yeah I'm trying to fill up! I started with 3 lonely greens today and look where I am now!:D

Thanks to all you lovely people who are and will continuously keep repping me....RIGHT?!!?!:mad:

haha:cool:

Thank you Unpro and Burgie~

rep'd ya since joo a friend of Schone <3

PoonD 12-07-2007 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6949107)
I repped ya!!

Dont forget to rep those back who repped you :D....

And go back to slamming Kao ;) :p hehehe

Thank you itamouse!

I know Burgie! I am getting EVERYONE!

Also, dont tell him I am secretly hunting for peps!!!

AHHH MOUSE YOUR FIRST ON MY LIST FOR REPPING TOMORROW!!!

How do people make those personal lists so they remember on HERE, I just have a piece of paper in my wallet!

itamouse 12-07-2007 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6949003)
where's the panda pwnage thread :(

:mad:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:16.