Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Giant 11-30-2007 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6883546)
can not

Although i would not mind sum1 shooting me

:mad:

Tecuh 11-30-2007 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6883546)
can not

Although i would not mind sum1 shooting me

Quit being an emo, now!

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6883553)
Quit being an emo, now!


Yes sir

Goes finds a corner to cry in

JennYp 11-30-2007 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6883546)
can not

Although i would not mind sum1 shooting me

Hi guys


omg no you dont k u come stay with me ill take care of you :( *huggs*

Tecuh 11-30-2007 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6883561)
Hi guys


omg no you dont k u come stay with me ill take care of you :( *huggs*

Jennifer is such a kind person.

Giant 11-30-2007 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6883564)
Jennifer is such a kind person.

Thats for sure:)

JennYp 11-30-2007 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6883564)
Jennifer is such a kind person.

lol im only kind to people i care about the rest fuff em ...but no really im a bish

Tecuh 11-30-2007 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6883568)
Thats for sure:)

I feel like watching some Bleach. I want a new avatar as well.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6883561)
Hi guys


omg no you dont k u come stay with me ill take care of you :( *huggs*


Heh u are not that far from AR I would have to ask my mom but i think its like a 7-8 hr drive to IL i personally have nevra been but when my lil bro was like 2-3 my mom went up there with a couple of friends....My lil bro has a seizer and had to be put in the hopstial :(

Tecuh 11-30-2007 07:16

Yui - Rolling Star

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6883576)
I feel like watching some Bleach. I want a new avatar as well.


I wanna new avy as well :D

MeteorTear 11-30-2007 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6883504)
if i find more of those animated thingies... you want me to send you links to them or send them to you... or? do you just want them bigger or is small ones ok too? halp!

PM me links please, I looked all over for such avys. The smallest the better, I wanna use them as avys and I don't know how to resize animated avys if the board wants them small. Thankiesss <33333333

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 07:20

I have Xenoglossophobia

JennYp 11-30-2007 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6883577)
Heh u are not that far from AR I would have to ask my mom but i think its like a 7-8 hr drive to IL i personally have nevra been but when my lil bro was like 2-3 my mom went up there with a couple of friends....My lil bro has a seizer and had to be put in the hopstial :(

omg not far at all... and im sowwy bout your bro more *huggs* <3 :(

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6883606)
omg not far at all... and im sowwy bout your bro more *huggs* <3 :(


Its okay
it turned out to be nothing serious
though i dont think they ever said wat caused it or nething

He is a demon now :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40.