Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

TehPandaKing 11-28-2007 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6870043)
wheres my loves why u ignoring me fool

*whips out the glock*

am i going to have to discharge this thing or what?

She's cooler. Cuz you phail by taking Jenny's saying in your SIGGEH!! Epic truck of phail. :(

HaZarDouS 11-28-2007 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6869994)
wheres my luff cun_t?

<3? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6869928)
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ice Cream plix???:(

sure anytime for you <3

blessguy 11-28-2007 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6870053)
She's cooler. Cuz you phail by taking Jenny's saying in your SIGGEH!! Epic truck of phail. :(

are u happy now im coming to asia to find ur arse and adding some soy sauce

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6870057)
<3? :p



sure anytime for you <3

duh u get <3
stupid wanker

TehPandaKing 11-28-2007 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6870080)
are u happy now im coming to asia to find ur arse and adding some soy sauce



duh u get <3
stupid wanker

Jenny will protect me. :cool:

SchoneVoske 11-28-2007 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6870053)
She's cooler. Cuz you phail by taking Jenny's saying in your SIGGEH!! Epic truck of phail. :(


**blushes**

The Panda said I'm cool ;)

TehPandaKing 11-28-2007 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6870101)
**blushes**

The Panda said I'm cool ;)

That's cuz I'm in love with you.

But shh, you didn't hear that from me. :eek:

blessguy 11-28-2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6870045)
Thank you Bless!!!

I'm at 3100 now :D

Your welcome

i Lol at ur political sig =P

TehPandaKing 11-28-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6870120)
^^

I rep for 200 now

You freak. o_o;


<3


EDIT: Give me a link to your nub. I can nep her again. ^^

yexie 11-28-2007 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6870120)
^^

I rep for 200 now

*cough* *cough*

SchoneVoske 11-28-2007 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6870114)
That's cuz I'm in love with you.

But shh, you didn't hear that from me. :eek:

I always wanted a fuzzy wuzzy bear to cuddle with ;) :p

yexie 11-28-2007 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6870139)
You freak. o_o;


<3


EDIT: Give me a link to your nub. I can nep her again. ^^

we can haz nep again?

TehPandaKing 11-28-2007 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6870156)
I always wanted a fuzzy wuzzy bear to cuddle with ;) :p

-Looks at his own avatar-

You've got it. ;)

BallsHangLow 11-28-2007 16:54

I still view this as the most pointless thread on Conquer forums and it has the most posts ever. >.> I just don't get it.

-First~Strike- 11-28-2007 16:54

Nubtastic!

blessguy 11-28-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6870166)
-Looks at his own avatar-

You've got it. ;)

oh nice that bear will go well with my stir fry


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:42.