Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

TehPandaKing 11-22-2007 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821552)
Haha that's cute
Well today I got my classes re done again so I take different classes in the middle of the first semester >_> so anyways.
I just had my piano lessons, and I'm gonna start on homework soon. My days been dragging by but not so bad, how about you?

Piano lessons, followed by homework? My Tanzeh makes me so proud. :D

My day started out hectic, but got much better. Had to wake up at six in order to start getting dinner ready for fifteen people. :p Not fun to do by yourself. xD

After all the cooking though, it was an enjoyable day. Spent some time with family and friends. No complaints here. ^^

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6821560)
:( i'm not on your love list tanzy, big meanie :p

I was gonna put you in there! but then I'd thought you'd pwn me again xD

TehPandaKing 11-22-2007 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6821560)
:( i'm not on your love list tanzy, big meanie :p

You get used to it. :(

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6821564)
Piano lessons, followed by homework? My Tanzeh makes me so proud. :D

My day started out hectic, but got much better. Had to wake up at six in order to start getting dinner ready for fifteen people. :p Not fun to do by yourself. xD

After all the cooking though, it was an enjoyable day. Spent some time with family and friends. No complaints here. ^^

Haha =P it's nothing big, but I've been really busy so I haven't been online, and when I do come online theres always either a fight or everybody is offline sleeping.

Haha that sounds fun, I can't cook the only thing I'm pro at is making sushi o.o. That sounds fun seeing family & friends, I'm gonna be hanging out with a bunch of friends this weekend actually, so I hope that goes okay for me too.

xBuffx 11-22-2007 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821567)
I was gonna put you in there! but then I'd thought you'd pwn me again xD

if you stayed in guild we wouldn't have to worry about that :p

Craneses 11-22-2007 20:51

K repped back as much as i can.

Good night everyone!

TehPandaKing 11-22-2007 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821579)
Haha =P it's nothing big, but I've been really busy so I haven't been online, and when I do come online theres always either a fight or everybody is offline sleeping.

Haha that sounds fun, I can't cook the only thing I'm pro at is making sushi o.o. That sounds fun seeing family & friends, I'm gonna be hanging out with a bunch of friends this weekend actually, so I hope that goes okay for me too.

Yeah, I'm still embarassed about yesterday. Shouldn't have done what I did with letting that argument get out of control. =/

And I <3 cooking. Gonna be getting my Culinary degree from Johnson & Wales. ^^

Top Chef ftw. :cool:

And yeah, a very enjoyable day being surrounded by loved ones. ^^

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6821590)
if you stayed in guild we wouldn't have to worry about that :p

No I've been meaning to talk to you about why I left, I hope you do sorta know but the reason I'm leaving is because I don't like ArchMage like at all.. >_> not a big fan of him and such.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6821592)
Yeah, I'm still embarassed about yesterday. Shouldn't have done what I did with letting that argument get out of control. =/

And I <3 cooking. Gonna be getting my Culinary degree from Johnson & Wales. ^^

Top Chef ftw. :cool:

And yeah, a very enjoyable day being surrounded by loved ones. ^^

It's okay don't worry about but yesterday I just had it, so I told everybody off pretty much >_> so don't worry about it.

o.o *Pks* Teach me how to cook.

xBuffx 11-22-2007 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821605)
No I've been meaning to talk to you about why I left, I hope you do sorta know but the reason I'm leaving is because I don't like ArchMage like at all.. >_> not a big fan of him and such.
[/size]

ah gotcha, prolly gonna quit soon any ways so guild won't be on that long anyways.

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffx (Post 6821610)
ah gotcha, prolly gonna quit soon any ways so guild won't be on that long anyways.

>_< You aren't supposed to quit, why are all my friends quitting o_o please don't tell me you are gonna play WoW x.x I'l make Clue pk you xD

TehPandaKing 11-22-2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821605)
No I've been meaning to talk to you about why I left, I hope you do sorta know but the reason I'm leaving is because I don't like ArchMage like at all.. >_> not a big fan of him and such.



It's okay don't worry about but yesterday I just had it, so I told everybody off pretty much >_> so don't worry about it.

o.o *Pks* Teach me how to cook.

You take the trip out to me, and I'll teach you how to cook. Deal? xD

Idk how EVERYONE doesn't know how to cook. It's so much fun for me, I'm always very enthusiastic about learning more about it. ^^

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6821616)
You take the trip out to me, and I'll teach you how to cook. Deal? xD

Idk how EVERYONE doesn't know how to cook. It's so much fun for me, I'm always very enthusiastic about learning more about it. ^^

=P Buahah okay, well I'm gonna be moving back to Japan soon >.< I can't wait to go back home xD.
And well, I don't really have time to cook, I kinda like get my mom to do that stuff for me, cause as soon as I come home , I got homework and a lot of stuff to do, and now I'm gonna be working soon too.

BdB 11-22-2007 21:02

Good evenin',

Just got back from being out of town. I hope each of you have been well and hope to talk soon.

Bedtime for now.

Sent peperoni to the following members;

TehPandaKing
Snuggs
trigeki
Seta
True
Black Onix
LiLAnGeL698607
xBuffx
KrAzY

-Bad :o

TehPandaKing 11-22-2007 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6821624)
=P Buahah okay, well I'm gonna be moving back to Japan soon >.< I can't wait to go back home xD.
And well, I don't really have time to cook, I kinda like get my mom to do that stuff for me, cause as soon as I come home , I got homework and a lot of stuff to do, and now I'm gonna be working soon too.

I have time for my normal classes, a vocational school (where I'm studying Culinary Arts), friends, and a job. Don't ask me how I do it, I'm not quite sure. I don't question miracles. xD

Tanzeh 11-22-2007 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6821636)
I have time for my normal classes, a vocational school (where I'm studying Culinary Arts), friends, and a job. Don't ask me how I do it, I'm not quite sure. I don't question miracles. xD

Yeah but your much older then I am, I'm only 14 o_o and it's a little too much to take on for me atm. But I'm managing atm.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08.