Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Flappy 09-10-2007 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6262032)
a little more closer!! i pep joo!

Thx for pep, Ill return when I can. :o Thx to Boh too :)
need 4 more now :rolleyes:

Edit: :eek: someone pep me when I wrote this, now I got the light green one :p

itamouse 09-10-2007 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL-Player (Post 6262065)
Reped Today:

MeteorTear
Boh
DarK StormZ
Flappy - i couldent do i have to spread it more first :p
RoidB*tch
Darkster
Lemtoad
itamouse
heavens_fury
Suga
Discordia

:) now i've run out hehe.

i would very much appreciate it back :)

Thanks. Swanny...

pep'd joo bax!! <3

DarK StormZ 09-10-2007 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6262099)
pep'd joo bax!! <3

Thanks, would have never knew I got pepped by her/him

itamouse 09-10-2007 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ (Post 6262066)
You gave 10 rep'. :D

wOOOOOOOOt!! :D

M00N 09-10-2007 15:51

YAY!!! Me i got 13 point :(

I guess none like me or is it my server chit chat is pretty darn empty...

Spam 09-10-2007 15:52

@ Kamui yup im almost green again :) im at -2 <3

Boh 09-10-2007 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by M00N (Post 6262128)
YAY!!! Me i got 13 point :(

I guess none like me or is it my server chit chat is pretty darn empty...

boh likes everyone (:

itamouse 09-10-2007 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeshi (Post 6262087)
Thx for the pep back.

I got 197.. I need 3 more for ma 3rd bar :(.
I'll give back tomorrow ;o.

saids two me's i have'ta gibz moe rep b4 gibingz to joo again :(

itamouse 09-10-2007 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flappy (Post 6262094)
Thx for pep, Ill return when I can. :o Thx to Boh too :)
need 4 more now :rolleyes:

Edit: :eek: someone pep me when I wrote this, now I got the light green one :p

teehee, gratz :p

Sumeshi 09-10-2007 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6262142)
saids two me's i have'ta gibz moe rep b4 gibingz to joo again :(

It aint ur faultz.. :( xD

Flappy 09-10-2007 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6262157)
teehee, gratz :p

Thx, I wonder how long I stay there tho, I have only 502, and I tend to get alot of negative reps. :(

Boh 09-10-2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeshi (Post 6262162)
It aint ur faultz.. :( xD

edit: SPIDERPIG AVVIEEE?! :eek:

WoodfordO 09-10-2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spam (Post 6262131)
@ Kamui yup im almost green again :) im at -2 <3

I made you green again :D

LiL-Player 09-10-2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6262099)
pep'd joo bax!! <3

hehe thanks <3

@Dark storm im boy hehe

Boh 09-10-2007 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL-Player (Post 6262189)
hehe thanks <3

@Dark storm im boy hehe

haha xD maybe stormz r a girl? :confused:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46.