Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 11-19-2007 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6795557)
LOL

I aim to please.

Glad I get you to laugh, it makes the day better don't it?

i find it better to laugh "at" you ;) and it makes my better because i know there are bigger idiots than myself

j/k :D

JennYp 11-19-2007 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6795562)
S > myself for rep o.o"

id pep u but i cant :( and no selling yourself grrrr :mad:


thank you whoever sent me this cute pep

How much rep/nep do you... 11-19-2007 05:07 AM i love you <3

<3 *muahs* :o

TitusDotel 11-19-2007 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6795583)
i find it better to laugh "at" you ;) and it makes my better because i know there are bigger idiots than myself

j/k :D

Laugh "AT" me all you want,

*Takes HaZarDouS off pep list*

There, how you like it now, nana nana boo boo.

j/k
LOL

JennYp 11-19-2007 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6795609)
Laugh "AT" me all you want,

*Takes HaZarDouS off pep list*

There, how you like it now, nana nana boo boo.

j/k
LOL

:eek: O my GawD

HaZarDouS 11-19-2007 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6795609)
Laugh "AT" me all you want,

*Takes HaZarDouS off pep list*

There, how you like it now, nana nana boo boo.

j/k
LOL

i think it would be a bigger loss to you if i took you off my pep list xD

Cagd 11-19-2007 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6795562)
S > myself for rep o.o"

Bid 1 Silver

TitusDotel 11-19-2007 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6795649)
i think it would be a bigger loss to you if i took you off my pep list xD


LOL, only for now,

I'll catch up one day. Then you'll be crying.

LOL

Black_Onix 11-19-2007 06:15

repd:
devilishlykoh
HaZarDouS
KrAzY
SJ4 Gouku
Bored~
HellezN
SickNasty
Brandon
JennYP
MORE TOMOROW ^^ pep back pls

JennYp 11-19-2007 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Onix (Post 6795669)
repd:
devilishlykoh
HaZarDouS
KrAzY
SJ4 Gouku
Bored~
HellezN
SickNasty
Brandon
JennYP
MORE TOMOROW ^^ pep back pls

thank you :)

Valkyrie 11-19-2007 06:17

GTFO

U Know Who U R

SickNasty 11-19-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Onix (Post 6795669)
repd:
devilishlykoh
HaZarDouS
KrAzY
SJ4 Gouku
Bored~
HellezN
SickNasty
Brandon
JennYP
MORE TOMOROW ^^ pep back pls

thanks

JennYp 11-19-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6795681)
Gtfo

U Know Who U R

but but im sorry for w/e i did to you :( *tears*

Valkyrie 11-19-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6795688)
but but im sorry for w/e i did to you :( *tears*

:mad:

TitusDotel 11-19-2007 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6795681)
GTFO

U Know Who U R

Pep me then I GTFO,


LOL

JennYp 11-19-2007 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6795693)
:mad:

o it tis me **** ive been away what did i do :/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:11.