Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

wariorking 09-05-2007 20:36

everyone nep me plz i dig red

YOU LOSE IRL 09-05-2007 20:38

you guys are fuxking retards.

i couldnt give a **** either way how much rep i got.

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:39

lol glad you dont care, others do, it is about the funnest thing to do related to CO :P

YOU LOSE IRL 09-05-2007 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_8188 (Post 6226928)
lol glad you dont care, others do, it is about the funnest thing to do related to CO :P

why dont ya'll, take that badge, and shove it in yo ass.
all up in yo ass.

HamSupLo 09-05-2007 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ (Post 6226777)
I never got a pep from you. :(

Oh whoops, I might of copied and pasted wrong name :S
sorry, I'll pep you asap

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:43

i dont get why you've gotta turn this into a flame xD

guess some people just havent matured past that of a prepubescent child :P

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:44

ohh and thank you for the nep you gave me YOU LOSE IRL.... too bad it was a nep for 0 xD

YOU LOSE IRL 09-05-2007 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_8188 (Post 6226983)
i dont get why you've gotta turn this into a flame xD

guess some people just havent matured past that of a prepubescent child :P

if that was a word you might have had a joke.
but you fail.
by the way i negatived a whole **** load of people.

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:50

ok lemme see here.... your nep = 0 so it doesnt effect any1 lol

and prepubescent is a word tyvm :P

here is a link to the google definition of the word :P
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...ition&ct=title

AND heres the definition if you're too lazy lol

Prepubescent: A child (plural: children) is a young human. Depending on context it may mean someone who is not yet an adult, or someone who has not yet reached puberty (someone who is prepubescent).

YOU LOSE IRL 09-05-2007 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_8188 (Post 6227054)
ok lemme see here.... your nep = 0 so it doesnt effect any1 lol

and prepubescent is a word tyvm :P

here is a link to the google definition of the word :P
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...ition&ct=title

AND heres the definition if you're too lazy lol

Prepubescent: A child (plural: children) is a young human. Depending on context it may mean someone who is not yet an adult, or someone who has not yet reached puberty (someone who is prepubescent).

lol howd i know youd get the definition.
god i love wasting the time of total morons.

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:53

wasnt really a waste of time :P see im waiting on a friend to come over and pick me up so i can go do stuff out in the "world" lol

its cool though keep thinkin my time is wasted

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOU LOSE IRL (Post 6226901)
you guys are fuxking retards.

i couldnt give a **** either way how much rep i got.

glad u don't care, more rep for us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_8188 (Post 6227054)
ok lemme see here.... your nep = 0 so it doesnt effect any1 lol

and prepubescent is a word tyvm :P

here is a link to the google definition of the word :P
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...ition&ct=title

AND heres the definition if you're too lazy lol

Prepubescent: A child (plural: children) is a young human. Depending on context it may mean someone who is not yet an adult, or someone who has not yet reached puberty (someone who is prepubescent).

BLASTED

Savage_8188 09-05-2007 20:56

<3 keef lol

im going out now so ill be back sometime tonight i guess lol

YOU LOSE IRL 09-05-2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage_8188 (Post 6227097)
wasnt really a waste of time :P see im waiting on a friend to come over and pick me up so i can go do stuff out in the "world" lol

its cool though keep thinkin my time is wasted

heh why dont you and ur friend have a jerk off session.
maybe a little circle jerk action with the neighbor kid next door?

as for the dip**** above me.
i knew it was a word as i stated before.
i just wanted to make him look it up and think he wasa badass proving me wrong over the internet :)

Keith_Dragoon 09-05-2007 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOU LOSE IRL (Post 6227085)
lol howd i know youd get the definition.
god i love wasting the time of total morons.

How can u waste someone's time when they r spamming the forums? u just give them something to reply to and further increasing their post count, way to try and be a badass but failed.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46.