Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

OrigJdog 11-08-2007 23:49

Ok i repped every1 on this page :D

yexie 11-08-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6707440)
i could rep you but i wont because you havnt repped me back yet from last time.

hi. :)

SickNasty 11-08-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6707472)
Reputation given out for today.


Ita-san <--- Given the last bar
Pramathius
Zidane003 <--- Got another bar
Randomguy46
*Napoleon*
HellazN
letalis <--- Got another bar
Unprofessional <--- Got another bar
§witch22
JennYp

You could give me my invisible bar, 4500 bar :)

HaZarDouS 11-08-2007 23:51

OK! who repped itamouse, own up to it. i was trying to get my rep back from her >.>

Tecuh 11-08-2007 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6707473)
Mornin' ^.^

Ohayoo gozaimasu, katt-san ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6707482)
You could give me my invisible bar, 4500 bar :)

Tried to but it said I have to spread.

devilishlykatt 11-08-2007 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6707485)
OK! who repped itamouse, own up to it. i was trying to get my rep back from her >.>

lol me :o

HaZarDouS 11-08-2007 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6707481)
hi. :)

hi :D

SickNasty 11-08-2007 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6707486)
Tried to but it said I have to spread.

damn

HaZarDouS 11-08-2007 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6707491)
lol me :o

..... dont speak to me ever again :(

yexie 11-08-2007 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6707496)
hi :D

how are you?

JennYp 11-08-2007 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6707472)
Reputation given out for today.


Ita-san <--- Given the last bar
Pramathius
Zidane003 <--- Got another bar
Randomguy46
*Napoleon*
HellazN
letalis <--- Got another bar
Unprofessional <--- Got another bar
§witch22
JennYp

Thank you :o

Valkyrie 11-08-2007 23:56

9185

morning

and reputation will be given out in an hour

HaZarDouS 11-08-2007 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6707512)
how are you?

im good :) just a bit tired still, im wrapped up in my blanket :p, so cold today.

SickNasty 11-08-2007 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6707518)
9185

morning

and reputation will be given out in an hour

omg, hello

i want pep from you if i can get it

sometime today I will pep both you and Tecuh if i can

*ItamousE* 11-09-2007 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6707431)
HAROO, ITA-SAN!!! <33

tytyty i wubz u'ssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***9829;


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:40.