Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Balador 11-08-2007 08:10

Anyone but me notice forum time is like way way off?

yexie 11-08-2007 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balador (Post 6698657)
3023 Reps :cool:

Peps I Owe:
AksiS - #1254
DustiJade - #1320
Brandon
half3vil - #1321
Unpro - #1362
Tecuh

Owe me:
<>N<>
Trilok
§witch22

Pep me and I'll Pep you back asap :D


i repped you this morning, don't you owe me too then? :o

KrAzY 11-08-2007 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balador (Post 6698666)
Anyone but me notice forum time is like way way off?


yeah there was discussion about it 20 or 30 pages ago lol

Balador 11-08-2007 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6698686)

i repped you this morning, don't you owe me too then? :o

Better check ure peps again :p

yexie 11-08-2007 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balador (Post 6698666)
Anyone but me notice forum time is like way way off?

yesh, ever since that screw up yesterday or the day before i forgot already...

KrAzY 11-08-2007 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6698695)
yesh, ever since that screw up yesterday or the day before i forgot already...

You did notice i got you earlier today too right ?? <3 ;)

0 cooL 11-08-2007 08:15

Fb-
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...untitled-1.jpg



Picaxe-
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...untitled-2.jpg

Sum0 11-08-2007 08:15

I love J000 all o.o"

yexie 11-08-2007 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balador (Post 6698692)
Better check ure peps again :p


oooohh wheeeeeeeee! imma stop reminding people, cuz this is like the 3rd time today it happened like this >.<

*ItamousE* 11-08-2007 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6698572)
Morning u :) I Finally got u back :p

Sum1 made a lame attempt to nep me but all day gave me was a grey box :D

u lucky, i r get'ted nep'ed for 11 points :(

or what that you!! *points finger*

:p

j/k, i pepsied joo this morning tho :)

yexie 11-08-2007 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6698701)
You did notice i got you earlier today too right ?? <3 ;)

yes sir, you are on teh list =)

0 cooL 11-08-2007 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6698739)
u lucky, i r get'ted nep'ed for 11 points :(

or what that you!! *points finger*

:p

j/k, i pepsied joo this morning tho :)

you lame =D

yexie 11-08-2007 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6698750)
you lame =D

you llama =D

0 cooL 11-08-2007 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6698756)
you llama =D

you got sumthang to seh to meh? :D

Darkkk 11-08-2007 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6698756)
you llama =D

rep for u :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:37.