Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 11-05-2007 12:03

If you're bored, you can always pep me.

Namra 11-05-2007 12:03

randomly pepped some ppl ... got some pep left 2 give out ... pep me and il do the same 8) laters

Boh 11-05-2007 12:05

Namra got my last one ;o

Borny 11-05-2007 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namra (Post 6667914)
randomly pepped some ppl ... got some pep left 2 give out ... pep me and il do the same 8) laters

thanks alot for pepping rando's =]

you gave me 8th bar :) 'a splendid one to be behold' ;D

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6667864)
OH MY GAWD!!!

i pepsi'd joo,
joo be honored, you were my first green pepsi on my new forum account


*kicks rock*
stupid mods :(


I pepsi you hard tonight ;)

but why did you get banzed?Since when did the mods become so strict :confused:

*ItamousE* 11-05-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6667891)
gave u your 3rd bar

:D
i r pepsi'd joo bax too's!!!! joo my 4th to pepsi :D
i wonder how many more pepsies i habz to pass b4 my 24hr rool??

Borny 11-05-2007 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6667935)
I pepsi you hard tonight ;)

but why did you get banzed?Since when did the mods become so strict :confused:

they banned ita because in her siggy it said : acct bla bla - sold

so stupid reason to ban peeps :mad: and ya surprised they're so strict O_o

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6667945)
:D
i r pepsi'd joo bax too's!!!! joo my 4th to pepsi :D
i wonder how many more pepsies i habz to pass b4 my 24hr rool??

try me :D

<>N<> 11-05-2007 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667910)
thnx to Namra for pep and so 8th bar :p:)

pep me

Borny 11-05-2007 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6667965)
pep me

you're on the 'to pep when 24hours notice comes to an end'- list :) :p

[that list is getting looooooooooong =.=] lol :p

*ItamousE* 11-05-2007 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6667935)
I pepsi you hard tonight ;)

but why did you get banzed?Since when did the mods become so strict :confused:

because, my old "Main" accounts, i sold them, and they were still in my siggy. and next to their names, said either, "sold, gave away, or shared," and my forum account was banned for "selling/trading Conquer accounts."

i mean geez, they could have easily PM'd me to ask to remove it, it'd been no problem to do so. so, no in my siggy i r habz the only main accounts that i play.

i've had that in my old forum siggy since day one i started using/playing on the forums. that was over 2 going on 3 years ago. NEVER had a problem until last week =/

Borny 11-05-2007 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6667981)
because, my old "Main" accounts, i sold them, and they were still in my siggy. and next to their names, said either, "sold, gave away, or shared," and my forum account was banned for "selling/trading Conquer accounts."

i mean geez, they could have easily PM'd me to ask to remove it, it'd been no problem to do so. so, no in my siggy i r habz the only main accounts that i play.

that just plainly sucks and seems so unfair =.= how much peps did joo have there? I'll help joo get back on top of things :D :)

*ItamousE* 11-05-2007 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namra (Post 6667914)
randomly pepped some ppl ... got some pep left 2 give out ... pep me and il do the same 8) laters

RUSY!!! ty hon <3

HellazN 11-05-2007 12:13

Hey Borny. Noob.

*ItamousE* 11-05-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6667990)
that just plainly sucks and seems so unfair =.= how much peps did joo have there? I'll help joo get back on top of things :D :)

like, 5.8k posts, and 4.7k peppers
i pep'd like close to 50 points if not more. account was made in '05

Borny 11-05-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellazN (Post 6668000)
Hey Borny. Noob.


HAI MATE ! and ahahha :p mommylover

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6668005)
like, 5.8k posts, and 4.7k peppers
i pep'd like close to 50 points if not more. account was made in '05

sowwy you lost it :(

I'd be pissed too if they were to ban me =/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34.