Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

*Starlet* 09-02-2007 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurogasa123 (Post 6198607)
I cant give you any yet sadly =/

I cant give you either lol

ScarletSiryn 09-02-2007 14:59

Neg reped :D

Eldest 09-02-2007 15:03

TY :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D

MeteorTear 09-02-2007 15:07

I wonder :eek: If someone with high post count and big reputations peps u, it gives you more points. What if someone with very 'high' negative reputation peps you, u get still a lot? :eek:

*Starlet* 09-02-2007 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6198660)
Neg reped :D

uguyguiygiouygiuyg

*Starlet* 09-02-2007 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198740)
I wonder :eek: If someone with high post count and big rep peps u, it gives you more points. What if someone with very 'high' negative reputation peps you, u get still a lot? :eek:

MetTear you dont get any rep if the person that rep'd you has red rep :) just thought id tell you

Kamui 09-02-2007 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldest (Post 6198708)
TY :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D

neg repped.

ananta...~v.4 09-02-2007 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198740)
I wonder :eek: If someone with high post count and big rep peps u, it gives you more points. What if someone with very 'high' negative reputation peps you, u get still a lot? :eek:

cant pep with neg rep

MeteorTear 09-02-2007 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Starlet* (Post 6198756)
MetTear you dont get any rep if the person that rep'd you has red rep :) just thought id tell you

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 6198766)
cant pep with neg rep

Oh, so those who are saying that they will pep whoever neps them are lieing? :D If they're red of course?

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198740)
I wonder :eek: If someone with high post count and big reputations peps u, it gives you more points. What if someone with very 'high' negative reputation peps you, u get still a lot? :eek:

I want your mod pep xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198794)
Oh, so those who are saying that they will pep whoever neps them are lieing? :D If they're red of course?

Yes

Eldest 09-02-2007 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198794)
Oh, so those who are saying that they will pep whoever neps them are lieing? :D If they're red of course?

thats lame o: :(

just nep me anyways :D

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldest (Post 6198810)
thats lame o: :(

just nep me anyways :D

Nep'd you

Nabster 09-02-2007 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198740)
I wonder :eek: If someone with high post count and big reputations peps u, it gives you more points. What if someone with very 'high' negative reputation peps you, u get still a lot? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nabster (Post 6152943)
Hokay, so, reputation revealed, yes?

Now, assuming the settings for the forum haven't been modified, here is how rep works.

Users start with 10 rep points. You have to have 50 posts to be able to give or take points from another member, and you have to have at least a rep total of 10 to be able to give to take rep points to/from others.

For each year (365 days) registered you gain 1 point of rep-changing power.
For every 1000 posts you gain one point of rep-changing power.
For every 100 points of rep you accumulate you gain another rep-changing point.
Now these last two I'm not sure of, but you get 10 rep giving/taking clicks per day, and you have to give rep/pep to 20 different people before you can pep/nep the same person twice.

So, using this formula, as I stand right now:
+2 changing points for registered 2+ years
+8 changing points for 8k+ posts
+1 changing point for 100+ rep points

So, when I pep/nep someone they will gain or lose 11 rep points.

Of course when I wrote that I didn't have as much rep as I do now so I give more than that calculation.

-DD- 09-02-2007 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeteorTear (Post 6198794)
Oh, so those who are saying that they will pep whoever neps them are lieing? :D If they're red of course?

It doesn't mean they are "lying"... maybe they just aren't aware of this till someone tells them.

ananta...~v.4 09-02-2007 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nabster (Post 6198874)
Of course when I wrote that I didn't have as much rep as I do now so I give more than that calculation.

i got low post count thanks to bannings :( so my rep power is weak :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:26.