Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Royalty_EU (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330)
-   -   Gentleman tryin to aim after getting pwned o.0 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=716908)

DiDiRulez 04-12-2011 02:49

Gentleman tryin to aim after getting pwned o.0
 
1 Attachment(s)
first of all Hello everyone !
i know gentleman is not that pro at fb , he sucks we were playing fb at morning ,but after he got pwned he tried to aim me but he failed or his bot did not work well i had to be sure , he write aim=didi in talk at first i said maybe he is kidding or something i didnot talk with him and didnot tell him that i saw what he wrote but after i killed him again he revived and wrote that again i took screenshot and here is it


iam not saying he is aimboter but iam saying he tried to and failed ! so sad huh xD

LinkV2 04-12-2011 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiDiRulez (Post 11513087)
first of all Hello everyone !
i know gentleman is not that pro at fb , he sucks we were playing fb at morning ,but after he got pwned he tried to aim me but he failed or his bot did not work well i had to be sure , he write aim=didi in talk at first i said maybe he is kidding or something i didnot talk with him and didnot tell him that i saw what he wrote but after i killed him again he revived and wrote that again i took screenshot and here is it


iam not saying he is aimboter but iam saying he tried to and failed ! so sad huh xD

Omfg you are the biggest retard, the biggest egy dumbass in know in this server. You probably dont even know whats going on in the server now cause your head is too far stuck up in ur ass.

Get back on the streets crazy egy.

Btw thw screeny is a month old? lame.

DiDiRulez 04-12-2011 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkV2 (Post 11513101)
Omfg you are the biggest retard, the biggest egy dumbass in know in this server. You probably dont even know whats going on in the server now cause your head is too far stuck up in ur ass.

Get back on the streets crazy egy.

Btw thw screeny is a month old? lame.


yes idiot its month old and i know what is going on in server who r u moron and i will hunt u down damn noobs

LinkV2 04-12-2011 03:14

U cannot even catch ur own nose let it leave catching me dumbass.

DiDiRulez 04-12-2011 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkV2 (Post 11513108)
U cannot even catch ur own nose let it leave catching me dumbass.

r u gentleman ***** or gentleman himself hahaha calm down dude aim not working hahahaha

LinkV2 04-12-2011 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiDiRulez (Post 11513116)
r u gentleman ***** or gentleman himself hahaha calm down dude aim not working hahahaha

Your sense of humor quite sucks, stop laughing at your own saying and try to learn something in that nutcase of what you call your head.

/headshot didi down.

Morandi 04-12-2011 03:19

i make pee pee on bothers ...and btw server is down now and say server maintenence but i snot server maintenance LaMisto was crushed the server !

LinkV2 04-12-2011 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morandi (Post 11513121)
i make pee pee on bothers ...and btw server is down now and say server maintenence but i snot server maintenance LaMisto was crushed the server !

You must be friends with didi.

Morandi 04-12-2011 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkV2 (Post 11513125)
You must be friends with didi.


did i talk here with someone? orr u was fell i was make pee pee on you?

i am just wonder iff u was fell that u must be a boter lmao? :confused::confused::confused:

LinkV2 04-12-2011 03:25

I seriously need to make a troll forum account, cannot be arsed to get this 1 banned again.

DiDiRulez 04-12-2011 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morandi (Post 11513131)
did i talk here with someone? orr u was fell i was make pee pee on you?

i am just wonder iff u was fell that u must be a boter lmao? :confused::confused::confused:

hahahaha he is mad bro ! let him cry :))

Morandi 04-12-2011 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkV2 (Post 11513134)
I seriously need to make a troll forum account, cannot be arsed to get this 1 banned again.



go buy more dbs , after come here and cry cuz u can`t use properly your aimbot bcz off lag , piec eoff **** !

Knjsm 04-12-2011 04:59

@DiDi : Iori Yagami ftw and didn't we have a deal, hurry to hit 133 :mad:

Betsy~ 04-12-2011 05:31

I Lol'd =x

Didi just is mad because yesterday we were pwning him :(

mannnnnn didi i made u fly without wingsss la la la la .... fly butterfly flyyy :rolleyes:

LinkV2 04-12-2011 05:40

Happy endings :cool:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43.