Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TQ's official stand "against" botting (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=602296)

jenzo 02-11-2009 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally (Post 9969259)
I'm shocked, really.

Just start banning BOT USERS, HACKERS then u will see how fast this will stop if u have them on video then wot can they say 2 u why using a CHEAT in the 1st place NOTHING THAT IS IT SIMPLE CAUGHT RED HANDED

Word will spread over the servers fast once u start banning people using then NO MATTER WOT LVL 2ND RB 130 FULL SUPER HIGH + AND -DAMAGE GEAR THEY LOSE THE LOT

I have spent alot on cash on DBs 2 get my gear and i know that if 4 1min that if you are caught on video using HACKS OR ANY SORT OF CHEAT THEN BANNED IP THEY ADDRESS LOSE ALL CHARS THEY HAVE THEN IT WILL STOP FAST :mad::mad::mad::mad:

~YoShI~ V.7 02-11-2009 14:14

I don't know what to say to this........lol

Ryuzaki 02-11-2009 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 9968693)
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=9959655&postcount=6

So basically, they dont do anything because their emails get spammed.

You guys, ananta mislead you all. This is not TQ's official voice. They're continuing the system they currently have... They're not getting rid of it. That person's post was a response to some idiot who was proposing a new idea. If you actually read the thread you would know that it all meant absolutely nothing.

Gj ananta, you moron lol.

-~YunYun~- 02-11-2009 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenzo (Post 9971097)
SHOCKED IS RIGHT

If the people who are caught using HACKS & botjailed then after 1 email from them ban that email simple

TQ JUST DO EVERY1 WANTS IS JUST BAN CHEATERS IF CAUGHT ON VIDEO THEN WOT CAN THEY SAY 2 GET OUT OF IT NOTHING SO JUST BAN THE WHOLE IP ADDRESS ONCE PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE TAKING ACTION ON CHEATERS 4 REAL WOT EVER LVL OT GEAR THEY HAVE BANNED THEN IT WILL SOON STOP COS I KNOW THAT I HAVE SPEANT ALOT OF CASH ON DBs SO 2 RISK LOSING MY ACCOUNT JUST 2 LVL FASTER DUH I DONT THINK SO

START BANNING AND SEE HOW FAST WHEN WORD GOES ROUND THE SERVER THAT 2ND RB 13O WITH ALL SUPER HIGH +LVL -DMG GEAR LOST ALL BANNED THEN U WILL THEN SEE WHO MANY WANNA TAKE THE RISK

FOR ONCE TQ LISTEN 2 THE PLAYERS ON THE GAME THAT WANNA HAVE FUN AND THE GAME THAT WAS THERE B4 ALL THIS HAPPENED COS I THINK PEOPLE WILL START LEAVING SOON SELL THEY ACCOUNT COS LEAVING GAME COS LOAD OF GR8 NEW GAMES COMING OUT ALL THE TIME

LISTEN 2 US TQ LISTEN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

no point..
let me tell u wad..
i used to frapped som1 usin speedhack lvlin..
n i told him/ her on the spot
u know wad his/ her response?
Quote:

oh.. so u got me on vid?
o well.. just go ahead n report it
u know.. it's TQ
they are slow!:D
btw.. fyi.. this char only to plvl my main(mentoring)
i will delete it once it reach lvl 120 n get my db n sdg
so by the time TQ ban this acct..
probably im done with it :D
SAD case..
yea i think banning IP is the most efficient way..
despite some minor issue.. where those botters are playin in a net-cafe? n the whole net-cafe is banned? idfc.. if u can spend ur $$ on bulking DBs y dun u buy urself a PC and play this dumb game at home ?:eek::D

twizztid V1.00 02-11-2009 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenzo (Post 9971152)
Just start banning BOT USERS, HACKERS then u will see how fast this will stop if u have them on video then wot can they say 2 u why using a CHEAT in the 1st place NOTHING THAT IS IT SIMPLE CAUGHT RED HANDED

Word will spread over the servers fast once u start banning people using then NO MATTER WOT LVL 2ND RB 130 FULL SUPER HIGH + AND -DAMAGE GEAR THEY LOSE THE LOT

I have spent alot on cash on DBs 2 get my gear and i know that if 4 1min that if you are caught on video using HACKS OR ANY SORT OF CHEAT THEN BANNED IP THEY ADDRESS LOSE ALL CHARS THEY HAVE THEN IT WILL STOP FAST :mad::mad::mad::mad:

lawl that would be a good idea, However, if you ban people that bulk, they will either do two things: Quit or buy more dbs. Most people would probably quit because the game is pretty flawed no reason to respend money on something they already spent money on. Please do remember this is a business when posting next time.

Ryuzaki 02-11-2009 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by twizztid V1.00 (Post 9973553)
lawl that would be a good idea, However, if you ban people that bulk, they will either do two things: Quit or buy more dbs. Most people would probably quit because the game is pretty flawed no reason to respend money on something they already spent money on. Please do remember this is a business when posting next time.

Isn't your original forum account v1.00? noob.

twizztid V1.00 02-11-2009 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 9973577)
Isn't your original forum account v1.00? noob.

technically it my first one so i am considering it beta ahha.

Ryuzaki 02-12-2009 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by -~YunYun~- (Post 9973199)
no point..
let me tell u wad..
i used to frapped som1 usin speedhack lvlin..
n i told him/ her on the spot
u know wad his/ her response?

SAD case..
yea i think banning IP is the most efficient way..
despite some minor issue.. where those botters are playin in a net-cafe? n the whole net-cafe is banned? idfc.. if u can spend ur $$ on bulking DBs y dun u buy urself a PC and play this dumb game at home ?:eek::D

hi la

-~YunYun~- 02-12-2009 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 9973865)
hi la

:confused:
hi <-- say hi?:rolleyes:
la <-- ??:confused:

Ryuzaki 02-12-2009 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by -~YunYun~- (Post 9973894)
:confused:
hi <-- say hi?:rolleyes:
la <-- ??:confused:

All the Singaporeans I've talked to always ended their sentence with la. :(

ivanas-tao 02-12-2009 00:39

lolz!!! they changed the post!!

-~YunYun~- 02-12-2009 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 9973909)
All the Singaporeans I've talked to always ended their sentence with la. :(

lol:D
la <-- is actually a chinese word.. sort like a post-fix.. +)
since most of the population here are chinese
it became our "slang" hehe

-~YunYun~- 02-12-2009 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanas-tao (Post 9973912)

yea they did XD

ananta...~v.4 02-12-2009 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanas-tao (Post 9973912)

she had to, that post totally backfired at them xD

Ryuzaki 02-12-2009 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by -~YunYun~- (Post 9973975)
lol:D
la <-- is actually a chinese word.. sort like a post-fix.. +)
since most of the population here are chinese
it became our "slang" hehe

That's what I thought la ^^