Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thunder/Glory Gems (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=762286)

severuse 02-15-2017 00:43

Thunder/Glory Gems
 
hey, guys i want to know what the ezist way to get glory and thunder gems normal, i mean by hunting what's the place that has a more chance to drop glory and thunder gems!? answer on your own experience plz.
thanks :)

Returning 02-15-2017 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by severuse (Post 11959846)
hey, guys i want to know what the ezist way to get glory and thunder gems normal, i mean by hunting what's the place that has a more chance to drop glory and thunder gems!? answer on your own experience plz.
thanks :)

Every place is equal, the higher level places have higher drop rate in my experience, other than that it's all fair game.

krusevo6 02-15-2017 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by severuse (Post 11959846)
hey, guys i want to know what the ezist way to get glory and thunder gems normal, i mean by hunting what's the place that has a more chance to drop glory and thunder gems!? answer on your own experience plz.
thanks :)

Well I get decent amount of them in grotto

severuse 02-15-2017 04:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by krusevo6 (Post 11959856)
Well I get decent amount of them in grotto

like which floor?

severuse 02-15-2017 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11959850)
Every place is equal, the higher level places have higher drop rate in my experience, other than that it's all fair game.

ok thanks 4 sharing this :)

aaaa 02-15-2017 12:02

The place were you do the quest for 2nd reborn is pretty good because the drops are very simple (nothing of equip, weps or daily quest items).

krusevo6 02-16-2017 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by severuse (Post 11959861)
like which floor?

I usually go grotto 1 or 2, but I think 3 should have same drops too

Octavia 02-16-2017 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaaa (Post 11959889)
The place were you do the quest for 2nd reborn is pretty good because the drops are very simple (nothing of equip, weps or daily quest items).

Spawns are also really shitty and monsters take too long to respawn. Not worth to waste time in that map.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:32.