Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Returning Player's Harbor (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Veterans Guestbook (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=658651)

Waterman 02-27-2010 18:33

Hmm Judging by the date I joined the Forums... Does that make me a vet =o)

XxHaXoRxX 02-27-2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 10949464)
:o

WOW lol, seen this thread didn't think i would find this lol, I have played makasu before in that SS lol, had to look at them once i seen DD guild and realised where these screenshots were from.

Started 03' Quit like every year lol, just keeps getting worse and worse, I don't flame to much about CO, gave up. Everygame deminishes, have to remember people who start playing like tomorrow don't know whats fail about the game we used to know, its all brand new to them, so it is exactly what it is now for them. For future playorz to read I write, "You came, you saw, but we conquered it all."

OneCrazyMofo 03-02-2010 15:25

One of the oldest players on CO....played long before actually signing up on forums. Quit a while back when lotto just came out. Logged on today after so long cause I heard there will be a new skill for pure bloods.....

the_momo 03-02-2010 17:00

i made my account 5 yrs ago. quit after 5 months. came back 5 months ago. am i vet? o.O

Ley 03-02-2010 20:06

I started playing CO a little before Lion server came out, sometime in 2003 I believe. I'm surprised there's still so many people playing this game. My last year or so playing I probably spent more time on the forums than I did in game heh. I quit a while ago but still come by to see how things are going here, can't believe I still got friends here, still playing who started playing with me 6-7 years ago.

So many changes since I last played CO, I'd probably feel newb if I tried playing again lol

Tungsten 03-03-2010 01:55

I've been playing longer than this Forum account TQ screwed up my first forum account.

Snyder 03-03-2010 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11002560)
lol, one year is a long time. But for how much it has changed in the past year makes previous years almost irrelevant.

Ain't that the fakking truth.

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-03-2010 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11010843)
Ain't that the fakking truth.

sadly

Snyder 03-03-2010 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11010951)
sadly

Just when i thought they would put on the brakes for the none db buyers to catch up at least a little they just go and add 2 more slots for god knows what.

Ley 03-03-2010 11:16

They have horses now? o.O
How does that even work?

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-03-2010 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11011144)
Just when i thought they would put on the brakes for the none db buyers to catch up at least a little they just go and add 2 more slots for god knows what.

I know, I hope they stay empty for a while!

Unless they balance the pvp then sooner wont be too bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11011149)
They have horses now? o.O
How does that even work?

There steeds, they add hp and bp and you can ride them, they make getting from place to place faster

Ley 03-03-2010 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11011239)

There steeds, they add hp and bp and you can ride them, they make getting from place to place faster

Can you attack from your horse, does the horse jump and what is bp? :p

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-03-2010 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11011401)
Can you attack from your horse, does the horse jump and what is bp? :p

bp is Battle Power, the new word for Potency

Horses Jump, kinda. More like a run, but you can clear gaps just like jumping without steed/horse

Now, you can't attack from your horse

xCrossFirex 03-05-2010 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 10993342)
Darwins law: Evolve or vanish into oblivion. I chose to evolve.

It's not evolving when your down grade yourself to the **** this game is.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thechosenone (Post 10992586)
Go **** yourself. A bunch of old schoolers came back to mess around on classic co.

REAL OLD SCHOOLERS NEVER QUIT *****.

I'm aware. I would have also if it actually was Classic Co. Its a hybrid joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 10992469)
oh I see, then that gets you far

far from this game, ****ing right.

Snyder 03-07-2010 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11011239)

TQ and balance are never gonna be used in a positive way in one sentence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xCrossFirex (Post 11014617)
It's not evolving when your down grade yourself to the **** this game is.
I'm aware. I would have also if it actually was Classic Co. Its a hybrid joke.

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. You don't turn your back and shoot heron.

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-08-2010 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xCrossFirex (Post 11014617)

And posting on the forums saying you're a true original is keeping you far from this game?

Snyder 03-08-2010 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by anijesupenn (Post 11017998)
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing ...

Whats interesting is that you have one post with a 2008 account. And to top it off your comment is related to no one or anything. I smell a future troll...

Jekeriks 03-08-2010 14:27

wow its very interesting

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing ...

HunterKiller 03-08-2010 22:14

Ohh wait...

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-09-2010 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11018159)
Whats interesting is that you have one post with a 2008 account. And to top it off your comment is related to no one or anything. I smell a future troll...

they're everywhere too

sindafarett 03-09-2010 18:38

Realy interesting

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats seems really interesting. Thnx for sharing ...

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-10-2010 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jekeriks (Post 11018188)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belockkys (Post 11019360)
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats seems really interesting. Thnx for sharing ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sindafarett (Post 11019967)

this is starting to get annoying

Snyder 03-10-2010 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11020606)
this is starting to get annoying

New spam thing i guess.

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-10-2010 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11020672)
New spam thing i guess.

it's everywhere and they're all accounts form 2008 with low post counts, most are just 1

Lucidfox 03-10-2010 11:20

I probably haven't played as much as most of the veteran players here, but I've been playing since 2005. I came, I saw, I got owned by bulkers, quit for a while, came back, got owned by bigger bulkers, quit again, came back again, quit again, came back again, quit again, etc.

I was most well known as Lucidfox (water taoist, created on Phoenix, moved to Collossus Rhodes), or xxGuyxx (archer, created on Phoenix, moved to Eternity). Even though this game has gone to hell, I've had many great memories, so I don't regret playing this game.

Sky_divide 03-11-2010 00:17

Sky_divide

emerald

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-11-2010 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky_divide (Post 11021834)
Sky_divide

emerald

talk about wall of text

ohue 03-13-2010 06:30

Wow Realy interesting

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats really interesting. Thnx for sharing.

ohue 03-13-2010 21:30

Wow Realy interesting

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats really interesting. Thnx for sharing.

johan1992 03-18-2010 20:17

Well, i'm back (After playing 4 years, ive stopped playing for almost 3 years). Used to be at AK_47, but i cant get back the forum account. So lets just hope that i can get back my ingame account @ Neptune.

Greetings,

Johan

Ley 03-18-2010 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by johan1992 (Post 11033701)
Well, i'm back (After playing 4 years, ive stopped playing for almost 3 years). Used to be at AK_47, but i cant get back the forum account. So lets just hope that i can get back my ingame account @ Neptune.

Greetings,

Johan

I know you!

johan1992 03-19-2010 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ley (Post 11033746)
I know you!

And i remember you. I'm still trying to get AK_47 back, i hope TQ made a fault. They couldnt find it :( So well, lets just hope they searched the wrong server. (I guess they searched on Nepturn, and not Neptune)

XiaoChen 03-22-2010 11:11

XiaoChen

*~panda~* 03-22-2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 10919106)
Don't think June 2006 counts as a real veteran but its more of a veteran then most.

I'll follow Durants lead in layout xD

Who am I?

My journey in Conquer Online started around the summer holidays in June 2006. Had a few months off, most friends were on vacation and I was bored and sitting home alone for a week. So what to do, I started browsing some mmorpg sites and watched some screenshots. I found this one and figured, hey why not.

When I started playing I began to like this game, thus kept playing it in the free time I had back then. I was only a nublet trojan at the level of 44 after a month (ah the good days), and took my liking in wearing 2 cutlasses. Together with a haircut which was presented back then I was the spitting image of prince of persian back then, which got my liking =p. So time passed, met more friends and strived for a few items. After I hit level 50 I finally acquired my first goal, getting full unique. Without knowing and only realizing until later, one of my unique cutlasses was a poison one! Back then there wasn't a note which said "it has a hidden blabla" and I bet the guy that sold it to me didn't know either. I was always wondering why some poison affect popped up now and then. Weeks passed and at a certain point I hit level 65. It was then When I joined my first guild. New~Romantics was its name. I had a lot of fun in that guild and a lot of people to look up to. one of the leaders was a trojan-archer level 130 which back then was simply awesomeness. We had a lot of fun, and at the level of 82 combined with a lot of AC chattering I finally got a full elite set +2-+3 with super non soc weapons +3. During that time lottery was introduced. I found this weird new thing in my inventory under my money and it was named CPs. No idea what it did, figured it were some quest points or something but I did not care. Suddenly several system messages were made. that person was so lucky to win that, that person won that and so on. So I was like okay, after selling my met scrolls which I gathered after some hunting time, I finally got to 6kk. So I happily went to the shops to buy a dragonball (something I always did when I had enough monies) and suddenly saw people were asking 25 mil for it. I didn't know what happened but it sure as hell made me look less happy. I figured it was for that lottery event (yea I thought it was an event..) and figured I should wait. Then after time passed my loot started to become less, the DB prices kept rising to 40mil (QQ) and I had problems with making money. I figured that was the time to do something else and started to level. After a few months (now we arrive at let's say October 2008) I finally was ready to reborn as a 130 trojan. During that time I also joined the strongest guild on the server (no idea how I got in there since it only had like 20 members) and joined them for guildwar where I did some marvelous kills too (imagine in these modern days me as a 220 BP'er killing off some 280 BP'ers). I started to be annoyed by the botters when I rbed into warrior. That is when I started to record them. I saw on the forum how vidsters approved them one after the other and I felt intrigued. Shortly after around December 2008 I joined the vidster team. (Joined the forum at march 2008 to be able to converse to Evelyin because she botjailed the wrong char. I made a screenshot with my noob tao about a non rb warrior using 2 weapons and she botjailed my tao instead of the warrior -.-". Had a mail shortly after with her apologize :p)

So where was I.. o yes so I was being the nublet tro-war, instead of lvling myself I was just sitting in stacks, mainly of conondrum and lady royale (2 forum members which most of you probably seen around). After they plvled me to let's say 70 I started lvling myself again and you know good geared wars level fast, so I hit 120 after 2 days. Didn't take much time for me to hit 130 once again. Then talismans, ninja's and new jumping speed got added. I felt a bit lost since ninja's where like..the pwning class. I decked out with a few super +6 talis early at the release and made kills I couldn't have made otherwise. When time passed, people started quitting one by one. I too felt like quitting momentarily at that time and stopped playing for about 6 months. After that I came back, seeing barely any of my friends still playing and the guildwar tables had turned. I left with a beautiful strike of over 5 months of winning gw, seeing my guild had entirely quit (karflukigirl was one of those leaders, most of you will know her too). so yea summer 2009, I started playing a bit again although the game had changed for the worse with toxic fog, high bonus talismans and so on. I rounded up with a mate and we plvled our ass off with lesser gears, finished around 50 waters when sdg's were still worth 5 dbs. Combined with the promo Dbs we had quite the cash at that time. So we marketed a little bit with it and managed to round up with close to full 2 soc. Then we decided we needed a good char to place the gear on. The ninja which I tested that class with before I quit was still level 110 and we decided to take him to the top. a few days later he was a ninja-warrior for exactly 5 days because then he rbed into trojan. Thus the first ninja-war-trojan on the server Aquarius was born. (yes even after 6 months of ninja being there, there was no ninja-war-tro around). Taking turns in lvling it, it got to 130 in a flash. Later on many to follow our leads since that combo is brilliant. Prior to the second rbing of that char, I rbed my first tro-war to water, still the best water combo around! I mean.. waters are support, if you are being chased by a tao that hits 1.4k on you and he has higher bp, fog won't help you. Cyclone rev on the other hand is just godlike. We plvled a bit more, gears kept evolving and now it is at 302 BP (with mentor yes but hes almost always on, if not on his keyboard he is still afk somewhere). When times changed, new sides were formed. Deciding to keep fighting the same enemies which offended me time after time, I kept with the guild which now a large chunk of it is Egyptian. Most know how to behave, others are the nail on my coffin. We have a lot of in-fights but we share one common goal. making sure the other guys don't win :p Outfield we are enemies, against the enemy guild we are united. Thus being able to form an alliance that still holds until today and has not lost any gws the last half year since my return. (except one, yeap it was ramadan lol so half of them weren't there). and yea now we arrived at this point, full of drama and nonsense on our server. I joined royalty but my chars aren't all that great on it yet, great gw tho xD.

Well that is my wall of text..

my story.. may it amuse the newcomers. The only thing I regret is not being there when co just started, the thing I do regret is staying as long as I did

xCrossFirex 03-30-2010 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ (Post 11022260)
talk about wall of text

Jesus your still here?

xCrossFirex 03-30-2010 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11039374)
my story.. may it amuse the newcomers. The only thing I regret is not being there when co just started, the thing I do regret is staying as long as I did

Time well spent :rolleyes:

Kenta-san 03-30-2010 22:34

Kenta
Meteor server.

Sigh. I suppose I'll sign it.

Well...in Meteor I most mostly known as.. well I guess a tranny. lullllz.
My character is a male, but I'm female so.. I guess I was shunned a bit when people found out. Others turned into total pervs. I mean honestly, you think you know someone. -eyeroll- Anyways. I'm an artist. When I'm bored I find myself returning to the game and finding people and places inside to draw.
someone mentioned I should draw for in game gold, but that's probably against the TOS of the game.

I have a policy I like to follow and it's not to pk back unless being pked. I don't enjoy killing others and I like to keep to my own business. If it got to the point where it became my business.. well. I made it my business and made sure to shoe away those who were interfering. Of course this changed when the towers and fans were introduced.. which basically raped my tao. By no means did I have the best equipment, but I had decent stuff. Despite being full super, socket and double Reborned I still find myself getting pawned some way or another... By non rb taos none the less.

I was fortunate and met a lot of great people in the game. Which is why I played so long. But then I met some *******s as well, but hey that's life and life is not a cakewalk. I also learned that a lot of people in the game are racist. o.o It's too bad, but they say it exists everywhere. After a while people started leaving and there weren't many English speaking people left on the server and I found myself fading away. I still log in once in a while. Most of the time when I do, I'm drawing the area where my character is sitting.
XD

ZealŪ 03-31-2010 06:53

I'd sign it, but what would that make me... So what If I've been playing co for a long time...

XiaoJie 03-31-2010 12:53

XiaoJie :o

if u duno me, u are new :D

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ 03-31-2010 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoChen (Post 11039227)
XiaoChen

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiaoJie (Post 11054612)
XiaoJie :o

if u duno me, u are new :D

Do you know each other? If not, you share the same description qualities