Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Honestly something needs to be done about soul shackle (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=713435)

SwichB1ade 02-12-2011 20:42

Honestly something needs to be done about soul shackle

I know everyone here is probably groaning about the reoccurring theme of soul shackle complaints, but this is new. On titan the guild war is extremely one sided, but some people still show up. It is so one sided to the point that monks are now sitting in guild jail, killing people, and locking them in guild jail so they cannot leave and return to guild war. It is also to the point where even PK arena is dominated by the same guild, so you go in there, get teamed by 3 bulkers, and then get camped by a monk who keeps soul shackling you. Sometimes there isn't even a monk there, but they will call in a monk when you die to soul shackle you. But I guess this helps tq with the problem of complaints about overpowered classes in pvp, just make it so a class can block people from pvp. Way to go ****ing it up again tq.

Paper~DeidaraZ 02-12-2011 20:59

cool story bro

Gorax 02-12-2011 22:56

What happens if you relog?

IluminatI 02-12-2011 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorax (Post 11469020)
what happens if you relog?

i dunno
i have not tried it yet
ty

SwichB1ade 02-12-2011 23:54

idk, i was telling my dad to log off, but when you relog it takes a couple seconds for everything to show up and ****, and he prolly wouldve been killed again

andyliuandy 02-12-2011 23:59

learn how to counter, make ur own monk, relog, get more bp, kill the monk
all things that can be done, stop qqing and do it

gws are centered on pure monks now. u dont have one, enemy does, ur gna loose

IluminatI 02-13-2011 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyliuandy (Post 11469056)

lol yea
we (me) had all our strong eemies shackled for half the time

but i stopped using it the last 25 mins of GW and we won anyway. (this was so they woudnlt ***** about it)

SwichB1ade 02-13-2011 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyliuandy (Post 11469056)

and thats why all I ever do anymore is elite and team pk, because along with the already sucky guild wars, now i must level up another 2nd rb character. no thank you. Ill go play a shooter or play a guitar or something. Its just sorta upsetting seeing this game that used to be fun get sucky like this.

-and the ****ty players in this game sit around taunting you while they soul shackle you, prolly afraid that ur gunna spawn again

TheSeeeker 02-13-2011 00:41

As a pure ninja who listened to all of you whine about fog before refineries ...HA HA .

SwichB1ade 02-13-2011 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSeeeker (Post 11469080)
As a pure ninja who listened to all of you whine about fog before refineries ...HA HA .

yep and then tq is gunna come out with a new item/class that gets rid of soul shackles or something that puts another class at an uber advantage, its like a vicious circle....

On a cold and gray Chicago morning a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto...

IluminatI 02-13-2011 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwichB1ade (Post 11469086)
yep and then tq is gunna come out with a new item/class that gets rid of soul shackles or something that puts another class at an uber advantage, its like a vicious circle....

On a cold and gray Chicago morning a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto...

u gotta stay ahead of the game bro!

Paper~DeidaraZ 02-13-2011 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by IluminatI (Post 11469097)
u gotta stay ahead of the game bro!

damn.. i lost :(

Beyrone 02-13-2011 03:34

Soul shackle was a retarded skill to begin with, even since before it was released we could already that it would destroy certain aspects of the game, few bulker monks in Guildwar id say your pretty much done fighting at all.

andyliuandy 02-13-2011 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyrone (Post 11469132)
Soul shackle was a retarded skill to begin with, even since before it was released we could already that it would destroy certain aspects of the game, few bulker monks in Guildwar id say your pretty much done fighting at all.

few? all it takes is 1 bulked up monk to be able to shut out almost ANY 9 chars in gw that he wishes

only way to counter a monk is with another monk

metallica115 02-13-2011 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ (Post 11468963)
cool story bro