Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Trade of Royalty_EU (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Bah everyone gone public. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=713284)

Janix 02-10-2011 14:01

Bah everyone gone public.

Selling all my STUFF! I was selling first k? + It's better than all you other mofo's :mad:

uDie is selling the best stuff.;)
Bob~ selling his stuff too but he's a noob.:cool:
Danny^ selling his stuff too but he's not bald.:(
NinjaInPyjamas says 'buy stuff get cheats free':confused:
PretZ selling his stuff as well but noone knows how to find him.:D
Insanity selling his stuff too but people think he will scam them:)
Cloud~ selling his stuff.. But only in trade for dry humping?!.:p
Koff selling his stuff to beat uDies best gear claims!:mad:
Cookies selling her stuff to purchase sexy time with Danny^:eek:
MasterAnt sold his stuff already but wants to act cool like the rest of us:cool:
RamsesThe2nd! also wants to sell his stuff, but is never around to sell it :o
Aki~selling his stuff, but is not kżng of selling :)
~BlacK~WolF~selling his stuff, but thinks he will get IRL moneys..hh:rolleyes:
SeniorMoment selling some stuff.. BUT ONLY TO BUY MOAR DBS TO GAMBLE!111.:D

If anyone else would like their names added to the 'Official selling items thread' of Royalty, poke me oktybb.

Knjsm 02-10-2011 14:07

What's happening with everyone selling gears ? Did something happen today ? Like a noob gaining 100k cps ?

Janix 02-10-2011 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knjsm (Post 11467281)
What's happening with everyone selling gears ? Did something happen today ? Like a noob gaining 100k cps ?

We all came back to classic for a reason bud.. That it wasn't DB-heavy.. Now it's just slowly but surely turning into co 2.0 again lmao (DB FEST)..

Also we all worked and paid a lot for our gears.. Then suddenly everyone making 2 socks easilly and selling for stupidly low prices.. I was TOLD today that my uni 2 sock ring was worth 10 dbs. A few months ago it was worth 100..

Noone logs in or helps around the guild events etc.. And basically people just play to bot and stuff.. That's not my idea of a fun online game >_>

Meh, maybe I'm just getting too old for this now :p.. Time to move on and finally uninstall CO once and for all xD

Undertow 02-10-2011 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11467290)
We all came back to classic for a reason bud.. That it wasn't DB-heavy.. Now it's just slowly but surely turning into co 2.0 again lmao (DB FEST)..

Also we all worked and paid a lot for our gears.. Then suddenly everyone making 2 socks easilly and selling for stupidly low prices.. I was TOLD today that my uni 2 sock ring was worth 10 dbs. A few months ago it was worth 100..

Noone logs in or helps around the guild events etc.. And basically people just play to bot and stuff.. That's not my idea of a fun online game >_>

Meh, maybe I'm just getting too old for this now :p.. Time to move on and finally uninstall CO once and for all xD

Who is the majority of people making these 2 socs in TC lol?

Janix 02-10-2011 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertow (Post 11467293)

Everyone who I've seen try o,o.. I see tonnes of 2 socks on the market, not just from 'popular players' but also noobs etc.. Undercutting my deals like today.. The market is dead..

We can't sell anything because everyone spends all their DB's on these ****ty quests we have every single week..

We can't buy anything because we have no community that sells anything of value.. It's a never ending circle :rolleyes:

DrunkenMonkey 02-10-2011 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertow (Post 11467293)

Did one 2s necky few days a go

Undertow 02-10-2011 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11467300)
Everyone who I've seen try o,o.. I see tonnes of 2 socks on the market, not just from 'popular players' but also noobs etc.. Undercutting my deals like today.. The market is dead..

We can't sell anything because everyone spends all their DB's on these ****ty quests we have every single week..

We can't buy anything because we have no community that sells anything of value.. It's a never ending circle :rolleyes:

Well, can't help that with the met drops from our beloved TQ + botting, 2 socs have become easy to get. Sucks you have to go. :/

Sora77 02-10-2011 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11467278)
Selling all my STUFF! I was selling first k? + It's better than all you other mofo's :mad:

Bob~ selling his stuff too but he's a noob.:cool:

Wow, **** you :(. Put you and Mark in your post but not me, hate you :mad:. Baldy.

*~panda~* 02-10-2011 14:57

add my

IpwnU 02-10-2011 17:31

All emo :o

Janix 02-10-2011 17:35

Emo, nerd raging and then quitting.. All in one.. And I'm definitly the best at it.:cool:

Bob is also emo, nerd raging then quitting- but he's a noob..
Danny^ is also emo, ner............

.........Ah ** it :D

ProEgy♥ 02-10-2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11467278)
Cloud~ selling his stuff.. But only in trade for dry humping?!.:p

DB codes noob.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11467436)
Emo, nerd raging and then quitting.. All in one.. And I'm definitly the best at it.:cool:

Bob is also emo, nerd raging then quitting- but he's a noob..
Danny^ is also emo, ner............

.........Ah ** it :D

I have had a little smile on my face first, then unlocked the gears.

Taoist~God 02-10-2011 17:38

ahh wow i didnt know koffs gears were being sold :eek:

doubt they would even be sold if a decent offer was to be made :D

ProEgy♥ 02-10-2011 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taoist~God (Post 11467438)

I'll sell gears for dirt, not gonna wait for a good offer lol.

Janix 02-11-2011 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taoist~God (Post 11467438)

Dunno, don't really care tbh lmao.. Just going by sell thread. What you do or don't sell, or for how much is none of my business.

Judging the econmoical climate, I don't think any of us will sell anything for any decent value. But hey hoe. :rolleyes: