Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   tmi thread (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=724808)

Bob the Builder 11-10-2011 10:42

tmi thread
 
Because you all know you're nasty ****ers.

Currently stuck out of town at a family friend's house and I. Smell. Like. Ass.
Far too awkward to ask to use their shower, nor have I brought any change of underclothes since it was supposed to be a day or two long stay. I'm coming up on the third day now.
Can't wait to go home and shower this layer of filth off. :(

DETONATOAREA 11-10-2011 10:58

Played Harry Potter 4 / alt-tabbing to check forum.
Started playing since the internet has trouble lately.
Baked a fish that i've never tried before and i didn't like the taste of it. Gave it to my mom.
Yesterday i shaved my armpits and other hair that started to grow again.

Jaxx.. 11-10-2011 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11626373)
Played Harry Potter 4 / alt-tabbing to check forum.
Started playing since the internet has trouble lately.
Baked a fish that i've never tried before and i didn't like the taste of it. Gave it to my mom.

LOL, this is a TMI thread...Its means 'To much information'. You tell embarrassing, awkward etc stories, NOT what you did today.

Christ you are STUPID LOL !!!!


My testicles hurt. Worried it could be something serious. Going to see doctors next week.

This too much information?

Bob the Builder 11-10-2011 11:01

There's a Harry Potter game? What the ****.

I could go super TMI on you guys and start telling you some period horror stories, but ya'll are pussies. :p

Erikuasu 11-10-2011 11:05

http://oi41.tinypic.com/qzkz2g.jpg

Bob the Builder 11-10-2011 11:11

Fine then, here's a tmi conversation starter.
Do you wipe (your ass) standing up or sitting down?
Came across this question a couple months ago, and it's really pretty interesting.
I never even knew people wiped standing up until then, it's just... strange.
So I tried it, and do say I wouldn't want to try it again is an understatement.
So yeah, standing up vs sitting down?

DETONATOAREA 11-10-2011 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11626374)
LOL, this is a TMI thread...Its means 'To much information'. You tell embarrassing, awkward etc stories, NOT what you did today.

Christ you are STUPID LOL !!!!


My testicles hurt. Worried it could be something serious. Going to see doctors next week.

This too much information?

Wasn't what i've said embarrassing enough?
If i'd put that in the "What did you do today" thread, you'd jump at me with saying that HP games are for retards / losers etc.
Same with shaving your pubes etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder (Post 11626384)
Fine then, here's a tmi conversation starter.
Do you wipe (your ass) standing up or sitting down?
Came across this question a couple months ago, and it's really pretty interesting.
I never even knew people wiped standing up until then, it's just... strange.
So I tried it, and do say I wouldn't want to try it again is an understatement.
So yeah, standing up vs sitting down?

I sit down. Rather not have **** all over me.

Jaxx.. 11-10-2011 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11626388)
Wasn't what i've said embarrassing enough?
If i'd put that in the "What did you do today" thread, you'd jump at me with saying that HP games are for retards / losers etc.
Same with shaving your pubes etc.


I sit down. Rather not have **** all over me.

Look....

Its a TMI thread...Its when you tell disturbing stuff..

Its a real easy concept to understand...

DETONATOAREA 11-10-2011 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11626391)
Look....

Its a TMI thread...Its when you tell disturbing stuff..

Its a real easy concept to understand...

Quote:

TMI 2205 up, 126 down
May 30, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
Too Much Information - way more than you need/want to know about someone.
I took it as "Stuff that no one wants to hear about you", since i can't possibly figure out what could disturb OT.

Erikuasu 11-10-2011 11:31

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...3wvzo1_250.gif

DETONATOAREA 11-10-2011 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11626393)

Oddly, while watching that pic, i get the impression that i hear that guy screaming. O_o

Erikuasu 11-10-2011 11:37

http://www.unbrokensky.sweet-redempt...ert-scream.gif

DETONATOAREA 11-10-2011 11:52

I'll give it a try with gross stuff i did:
When i was in primary school, i used to put snot on the desk and mix it with ink for the lulz. Then the other kids started doing the same. But then someone became a snitch and told the teacher what we were doing.

Period story:
When i first got my period, i had trouble with the tampons as they were filling up waaaay too fast. All the more annoying was how long the period lasted: 8 days.
The worst part: at night i ended up with red blots on my pants. (am i doing it right?)

Sometimes, when i sleep, i tend to put the dry snot from my nose on the nightstands, without knowing what i am doing. I find out later when i'm cleaning the house that there is dry snot on my nightstands. -.- Kind of like sleep walking.

CornFlakes:o 11-10-2011 11:59

and this is why i like dudes -__-

WTFizzle 11-10-2011 12:14

I used to pick my boogers, roll them up, and flick them somewhere. lulz...
Also, my dad used to fart in the car, rolled up the windows and locked it so i cant open it and turned on the heater. I gagged.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27.