Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Vidster system is so flawed, corrupt, broken... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=696824)

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 12:41

The Vidster system is so flawed, corrupt, broken...

that it's time for a change.

Innocent people getting botjailed all the time, people making fake videos and submitting them, 90% of the Vidsters being 100% incompetent, some of them even being corrupt - their decisions being influenced by their "friends", etc.

Do you, too, think that the game desperately needs a change? Vote!

InvalidJump 08-27-2010 12:55

Jst asking, How would you change it then?
What would u do to solve tis problem?

Im only asking.

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 12:57

An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

A|ex 08-27-2010 12:57

I have to agree. too many incompetents vidsters out there.

InvalidJump 08-27-2010 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas (Post 11306432)
An actual anti-cheat system (not just that cheap Chinese version), would probably be a good start

lol got to agree to that

Voted Yes

YuRiNeSs 08-27-2010 13:01

What do you mean by "influenced by their friends?"

MartinInPyjamas 08-27-2010 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs (Post 11306440)
What do you mean by "influenced by their friends?"

Certain Vidster's decisions are influenced by people they know. Not that hard to understand :o

vartiainen 08-27-2010 13:06

Quote:

Hey cmon, they are cheap :cool: , agreed , lemme guess whos gonna buy a better anti cheat detection application:mad:

~Ahmed~ 08-27-2010 13:07

Apart from a few good ones, there are ****tards who can't seperate a legit tfb from tfb bot, a lag on the recorder's end from a nado bot. They even accept fake videos without double checking (got botjailed for that myself). Sure everyone does mistakes but not as much. :rolleyes:

)NinjaTurtle(
http://www.xfire.com/video/31268d/
[Wall Jump]

^Fake, wonder which retarded vidster approved that for "walljump"

/End QQ.

kdevil_15 08-27-2010 13:07

All vidsters are terrible. Period lol

Nicknac425 08-27-2010 13:14

Quote:

yes.

Doc.ackerson 08-27-2010 13:45

TQ wants it EXACTLY the way it is.

EXACTLY

Cloud~ 08-27-2010 13:49

its sad that I, as a tfber with 50 ping, gotta record every freaking battle I do to avoid being innocently botjailed by the vidsters. Thread maker has the same problem, he has been botjailed like 4x, released 3x because he taped himself every time. Someone recorded one match (20 seconds) where he didn't record himself n poof, botjail. ****s screwed up.

n yea the logic about "hey they can't judge their own server" is bull**** because these days players don't stay on one server anymore :rolleyes:. I got an old enemy from aquarius constellation biasing my reports from royalty_eu classic.

Go figure.

We tested the vidster system again, switched some IP's and we got freaking in as a vidster, able to judge our own sections. Didn't even take much effort, that's how bias the system is. dw, resigned lol.

DETONATOAREA 08-27-2010 15:06

TQ can't solve it because TQ can't solve dynamic IPs.
TQ can't ban bulkers if botjailed 3 times except in rare cases.
If TQ had vidsters of their own, even a character sitting in TC, summoning guard or pet and ignoring a whisper with aaBa CaCeu or what ever the symbols were would get botjailed.

Krypta 08-27-2010 15:24

Putting it simply, it's not so much the vidster system that's broken.. but the botjail system.

We all know it's just an additional cash cow for TQ to milk more DB purchases, as most games would probably jail once and ban on second breaking of the rules with no exceptions.

I've had it directly from the mouth of people that bot, in their own words "It's easier to bot 137>137>137 and just pay once to get out of jail than it is to level yourself"

Because even with the vidster program, botters / hackers get away with it for far too long before TQ act on them even after approved reports, so it's still too appealing for them to continue using these programs.

IMO it should be changed to if player is caught once with 100% undeniable proof, ie multiple videos of an aimbotter from different players to prove no lag etc they should be jailed with a 5 DB release fee.

On second jailing, perma ban no excuses. But we all know TQ won't bother because they're making too much from repeat jailing the same offenders.