Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   All Done (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=440630)

YoShI99 11-28-2007 15:21

All Done

Well I'm done with CO found qonquer is much better lol...

Cyall around =P

p.s wingz you cannot have my club

BADMAN-2.0 11-28-2007 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoShI99 (Post 6869428)
Well I'm done with CO found qonquer is much better lol...

Cyall around =P

p.s wingz you cannot have my club

You will be back, dont give your crap away.

YoShI99 11-28-2007 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 (Post 6869859)
You will be back, dont give your crap away.

I may come back for gw or jail and what not... and wont give anything away =P

Ben. 11-28-2007 16:57

Unless QO have sorted out their extremly major lag issues, QO sucks.

BADMAN-2.0 11-28-2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoShI99 (Post 6870135)
I may come back for gw or jail and what not... and wont give anything away =P

Don't tell me your quiting cus I made fun of you on vent about your mom being white and that all white girls are freaky and that since she is white she most likely likes anal and that she probably gives splendid bjs cus shed be so into cus shes a freaky white chic and then about mantra saying his cousins mom was kinda milfy and he was sure she was a freak and then you got all quiet and i said ummmm imagine next time you talk to ur mom ur gonna be thinkin bout how much of a lil **** she is and what kinda freaky things she does and youll either be a. laughing ur ass off or b. quietly go to ur room feeling disgusted cus i made you think of ur mom in that way yea dont quit cus of that ok :D

BADMAN-2.0 11-28-2007 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 (Post 6870669)
Don't tell me your quiting cus I made fun of you on vent about your mom being white and that all white girls are freaky and that since she is white she most likely likes anal and that she probably gives splendid bjs cus shed be so into cus shes a freaky white chic and then about mantra saying his cousins mom was kinda milfy and he was sure she was a freak and then you got all quiet and i said ummmm imagine next time you talk to ur mom ur gonna be thinkin bout how much of a lil **** she is and what kinda freaky things she does and youll either be a. laughing ur ass off or b. quietly go to ur room feeling disgusted cus i made you think of ur mom in that way yea dont quit cus of that ok :D

OMG I HONESTLY THINK THIS WAS THE BEST POST EVER!

bigfry 11-28-2007 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 (Post 6870688)
OMG I HONESTLY THINK THIS WAS THE BEST POST EVER!

I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

Lucian-Atticus 11-28-2007 18:01

Quote:

If you left me out of it, that would've been funny. But since you did, that was so gross.

BADMAN-2.0 11-28-2007 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus (Post 6870815)
If you left me out of it, that would've been funny. But since you did, that was so gross.

Yea.... I lied to the boy, it was funny though.

YoShI99 11-28-2007 19:59

Quote:

I always knew you were ***

Borny 11-29-2007 04:20

enjoy Qo rofl :P

YoShI99 11-29-2007 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben. (Post 6870213)
Unless QO have sorted out their extremly major lag issues, QO sucks.

They still have those lag spikes and what not, but you don't even notice.

ananta...~v.4 11-29-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoShI99 (Post 6878295)

so you came back to ancient devil scam allies? thats ****ing bull****.

Ben. 11-29-2007 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoShI99 (Post 6878295)

...how can you not notice? They're worse than COs.

I gave up on it after getting about level 20. It was so bad I couldn't get over five kills in superman, while stood in a spawn of about twenty monsters.

BADMAN-2.0 11-29-2007 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 6878323)
so you came back to ancient devil scam allies? thats ****ing bull****.

Which ally did Yoshi attempt to scam :confused: